Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,799 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here (10105 Views)

When African Parents Are Broke But Don't Know How To Tell The Kids / Lets Have your Complaints Here / Lay Your Complaints To The Moderators Of This Section Section Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Go Down)

Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by StudioCFR(m): 8:59pm On May 07, 2010
lol
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 9:14pm On May 07, 2010
^^ You be fowl oh, na complaint be that
Abeg, stay on-topic angry angry
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Chykason(m): 6:40am On May 08, 2010
Ben-10:

You've been doing good not to have replied to any of his thread, Chykason.
You may not have the time to watch those videos, but some of do. They're really hilarious.
That's his way of contributing to the forum. You can always ignore his threads and use the chat thread for fun.

Was that helpful?

yes. I can go wit dat.
Thankscry kiss kiss kiss
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 2:34pm On May 20, 2010
D1KeleVra:

e be like say ya ear don block. . . him no fit do shi!
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 7:27pm On May 21, 2010
Dani, I want to repot Ben-10 to you.

Can you imagine? He sent me a threat message via PM- a whole me! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 10:24pm On May 21, 2010
tanimz:

Can you imagine? He sent me a threat message via PM- a whole me! embarassed embarassed embarassed

its wat he does.
esp wen he feels threatened
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 11:04pm On May 21, 2010
grin tehehehehe grin *hic embarassed
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Pharoh: 7:08pm On May 22, 2010
I one make report ooooooooooooo grin
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 7:27pm On May 22, 2010
Go ahead. smiley
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 11:56am On May 24, 2010
come dani and ben which one of you is removing my posts na angry

all the comments i've made arent visible again, abi is there anything wrong bout what i said?
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Ben13: 3:51pm On May 24, 2010
Please, only complains are allowed on this thread. Subsequent derailment of this thread may lead to a ban.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 4:17pm On May 24, 2010
tanimz:

Im sorry I cant intervene. .The only thing I would advice you to do is to abide by what he says in the PM he sent. .

tayo_ast:

its wat he does.
esp wen he feels threatened

Dont say that. . .HE is a considerate fellow just like you are
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 4:28pm On May 24, 2010
dani1luv:

Dont say that. . .HE is a considerate fellow just like you are
yeah right angry the dude has been unto me since, dunno wat his prob is; imagine him deleting my comments angry
Ben-10:

Please, only complains are allowed on this thread. Subsequent derailment of this thread may lead to a ban.
oga auditor, the topic says to tell the moderators your mind, abi is my self expression and laying bare my mind bout your excesses against the thread no do oo!

please stop deleting my post!!!!!!!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2010
whoever's deleting my posts shd take his tym
I said i wanna change my username and its gone!!!

PLS, I wanna change my username to 'HERPES'!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 5:02pm On May 24, 2010
^^walahi u need slap sad
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 5:04pm On May 24, 2010
Mods pls kip an eye on d goat above!
he's trying 2 lure me.
I refuse 2 be tempted!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 5:29pm On May 24, 2010
dani1luv:

Im sorry I cant intervene. .The only thing I would advice you to do is to abide by what he says in the PM he sent. .

Is that all you can say? cry cry cry cry
He insulted my person in that message sad sad sad
hectorswag:

come dani and ben which one of you is removing my posts na angry

all the comments i've made arent visible again, abi is there anything wrong bout what i said?

I just noticed too. What is wrong with these people sef? undecided
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 5:33pm On May 24, 2010
D1KeleVra:

^^walahi u need slap sad
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai, i don die wit lafff grin grin grin D1kelevra you fit kill person oo!!! grin grin how many times you go tell the mugu, but e still stubborn grin grin abeg no vex jare!!!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by hectorswag(m): 5:36pm On May 24, 2010
tanimz:

hmmm, trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am angry
i wasn't talking to you o, just face your crying jeje angry
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 5:44pm On May 24, 2010
hectorswag:

hmmm, trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am angry
i wasn't talking to you o, just face your crying jeje angry

You be crayfish oo. . . You nor happy say I dey support you? Mschew, silly rat angry angry angry angry
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 5:46pm On May 24, 2010
tayo_ast:

whoever's deleting my posts shd take his tym
I said i wanna change my username and its gone!!!

PLS, I wanna change my username to 'HERPES'!

Can you please give a genuine reason why you want your username to be changed to that particular name
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 5:49pm On May 24, 2010
hectorswag:

yeah right angry the dude has been unto me since, dunno wat his prob is; imagine him deleting my comments angry oga auditor, the topic says to tell the moderators your mind, abi is my self expression and laying bare my mind bout your excesses against the thread no do oo!

please stop deleting my post!!!!!!!

No one is deleting your post. . it may be considered as spam . . Morever I havent seen any deleted  post undecided
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 5:54pm On May 24, 2010
tanimz:

Is that all you can say? cry cry cry cry
He insulted my person in that message sad sad sad

darl. insulted you person. . cheesy . .I trust Ben he can never do such a thing . .Or would I say you exagerrating matters undecided undecided
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 5:59pm On May 24, 2010
dani1luv:

Can you please give a genuine reason why you want your username to be changed to that particular name

i shd give reasons 4 wanting 2 change my username?
is that d procedure?  undecided  undecided
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:02pm On May 24, 2010
tayo_ast:

i shd give reasons 4 wanting 2 change my username?
[b]is that d procedure
? undecided undecided[/b]

Yeah coz Moderators dont change Usernames except the Admin. .and he would ask for a genuine reason. . sefini
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by D1KeleVra(m): 6:03pm On May 24, 2010
hectorswag:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

chai, i don die wit lafff grin grin grin D1kelevra you fit kill person oo!!!  grin grin how many times you go tell the mugu, but e still stubborn grin grin abeg no vex jare!!!

I happy say at least one person understand. . . e remain small i for open thread on the issue. . . i tire for the guy sad
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:08pm On May 24, 2010
D1kelevra. .Please Stay on TOPIC wink
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 6:08pm On May 24, 2010
dani1luv:

darl. insulted you person. .   cheesy . .I trust Ben he can never do such a thing . .Or would I say you exagerrating matters undecided undecided

No, Im not exaggerating matters.
See what he sent me:

**Deleted by dani1luv's request**

Can you see now? He clearly threatened me in that message!  embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by dani1luv: 6:11pm On May 24, 2010
tanimz Please edit your previous post and remove the PM sent 2u by ben b4 I make my comment
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tayoast(m): 6:16pm On May 24, 2010
D1KeleVra:

I happy say at least one person understand. . . e remain small i for open thread on the issue. . . i tire for the guy sad

Dayo, pls watch hw u talk 2 me.
u dont want me 2 lose my temper!!
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by tanimz(f): 6:16pm On May 24, 2010
dani1luv:

tanimz Please edit your previous post and remove the PM sent 2u by ben b4 I make my comment

PM removed.
Re: Tell The Moderators Your Mind : Lay Your Complaints Here by Pharoh: 6:17pm On May 24, 2010
tanimz:

Can you see now? He clearly threatened me in that message!  embarassed embarassed embarassed

I don't think that was a threat the off-topic, chatting and insults by new posters were just too much for a jokes section. Just watch how i make my own complains to them lol.

FYI - I am the resident moderator here.  cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8)

Share Only Whatsapp Dare Games / Bin Gbabgo's Comedy Bar (Enter) / New crazy jokes to spice up your weekend. Hahahaha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.