Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,051 members, 7,838,655 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC (14707 Views)

Leave Amaechi Alone - APC Faction Threatens To Burn Down Rivers State / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / Bukar Abba Ibrahim In Sex Scandal. Caught Having Sex With Two Ladies (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by ephi123(f): 5:02pm On Jul 08, 2017
"Mr Sharia" that can't live by the law he introduced. They should please 'chop off his limbs or give him a public beating' for committing adultery.

Hypocrite.

4 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by AngelicBeing: 5:06pm On Jul 08, 2017
ephi123:
"Mr Sharia" that can't live by the law he introduced.

Hypocrite.
Lol, he actually deserves to be given 50million lashes for his sin, I hope they allow me do the flogging, I will flog him at his butt at the National stadium Abuja, I am good at flogging grin wink

4 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by ephi123(f): 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Lol, he actually deserves to be given 50million lashes for his sin, I hope they allow me do the flogging, I will flog him at his butt at the National stadium Abuja, I am good at flogging grin wink

Hahahaha. Where is your policeman flogging champion? We need him here abeg.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Jerrypolo(m): 5:09pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with Sen Bukar Abba Ibrahim.

Let he without sins cast the first stone.

This is a man; a real man.
I commend him for not denying,
I commend him for being a man and accepting his misdeeds.

Although he is not a Christian; he is better than Pastors like Johnson Suleiman who blantantly denied the obvious truth.

He is also better than Queen Chidinma who called her video photoshopped.

I stand with the Senator for being truthful
I stand with the Senator for his stamina to handle two full-fledged women.
I don't know about you, but as for me;

I stand with the Senator
Ur senselessness is highly underrated.
May sense like Olumo rock fall on you

5 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Jerrypolo(m): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2017
APC= A party without a moral compass.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by AngelicBeing: 5:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
ephi123:

Hahahaha. Where is your policeman flogging champion? We need him here abeg.
l sent him to North Korea for training, once he is back, he will resume his flogging ministry with North Korean ballistic koboko laced with scud missiles wink

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by ephi123(f): 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
AngelicBeing:
l sent him to North Korea for training, once he is back, he will resume his flogging ministry with North Korean ballistic koboko laced with scud missiles wink

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by double0seven(m): 5:17pm On Jul 08, 2017
MirJay:
undecided

all through last week i have been sorting for the sex boosting drug taking by the honorable senator that made him overcome two edo species or maybe one edo one yoruba or igbo as the case may be ,that aside for now.

Senator Bukka Abba Ibrahim should simply resign amid this scandal moreover he have stolen lots of money already. Since he wasn't careful enough he should price the pay or pay the price as the case may be.

Categorically adding, i think this Sharia of a thing is meant for the poor ones cos by now i was expecting hearing his case in the sharia law court.

Finally i have some words for Mr Sowore.

1) your days of blackmail are coming over
2) Make sure you secure a US green card so that when your punishment starts you will have where to hid in pains
3) tell Mr Bola Tinubu to repent for his end is near.

Are you trying to suggest that Sowore went to the Senator with the video and tried to extort money from him?

You really believe that nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
anibi9674:
sharia law is a law meant for the domination of the poor.
well many northerners don't see it that way. The Islam religion is not helping either. Poverty is synonymous with mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Abj2(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2017
buharichild:
.Senator Bukar Abba please ride on jare, I know you are free, Pdp won't succeed with all dis cheap claims, everybody in APC is corrupt free
. please I beg u to be reasonable.U can be better than this

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Sonoyom(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pathetic and useless party

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2017
Abj2:
. please I beg u to be reasonable.U can be better than this
so because am saying the truth
Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by forray(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2017
APC is the most shameless and useless political party ever.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by greatcrown: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
CharlotteFlair:
What a shame! APC shame on you! I repeat, APC shame on you!

Must everything be politicized? This was a man who signed Sharia into law during his tenure as governor, people were stoned to death, some lost limbs and other were excommunicated for committing adultery. But because this one is a big man, see stewpid followers defending him!

Smh!

There was a country!

APC shame!!! Everything APC touches is fouled!

It shall not be well with all those who foisted the vegetable on Nigeria!

But has any man been stoned for adultery under Sharia? I doubt!

Not so sure though, but under the political Sharia we have in some part of Nigeria, I think only women can be guilty of adultery based on pass record.

Someone should please correct me if I'm wrong!!!
Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by room089: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2017
Paid APC lunatics!

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Valmesk(m): 6:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
greatcrown:

But has any man been stoned for adultery under Sharia? I doubt!

Not so sure though, but under the political Sharia we have in some part of Nigeria, I think only women can be guilty of adultery based on pass record.

Someone should please correct me if I'm wrong!!!
The public lashing and public lethal stoning punishment for zina are also prescribed in Hadiths, the books most trusted in Islam after Quran, particularly in Kitab Al-Hudud. ... And in case of married male committing adultery with a married female, they shall receive one hundred lashes and be stoned to death.
Zina - Wikipedia

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Although he is not a Christian; he is better than Pastors like Johnson Suleiman who blantantly denied the obvious truth.

I stand with the Senator

It's not about him owning up to what he did. This wouldn't be an issue if that was just the case.

The issue here is.. he strongly supports the sharia law and signed same into law. So why shouldn't same law be applicable to him seeing as he's guilty of HIS law?

Apparently the law is meant for the lower class.

2 Likes

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by sexyto(m): 6:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
God knows how to disgrace hypocrites.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Pecca: 7:50pm On Jul 08, 2017
Indeed, THERE WAS NEVER A COUNTRY! The Zoo is a rape!!
Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by RosaConsidine: 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with the Senator

Please tell me this is sarcasm.
Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Ulomoney(f): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with the Senator

I'll repeat what was said earlier, "Are you paid to be stupid?'
Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Ulomoney(f): 8:01pm On Jul 08, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I stand with the Senator
Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by GuntersChain(m): 8:53pm On Jul 08, 2017
who is holding him?
Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by bejeria101(m): 9:57pm On Jul 08, 2017
Zombie youths tell the airhead to zip up and stop being a knackist. Olodo oshi

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by precious1967(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2017
birds of d same feathers
Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Easy1401(m): 11:12pm On Jul 08, 2017
Konji no get respect & privacy again Chai Konji na bastard
Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Nobody: 11:46pm On Jul 08, 2017
Shameful senators including the APC youths. The senator should resign.

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by funimages: 12:37am On Jul 09, 2017
The same man who entrench sharia, he is boldly admitting it

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by funimages: 12:44am On Jul 09, 2017
May the Quaran be our guide here, what will Allah have us do? What is the verses of the Quaran say about this type of act.... Whether you are for or against... Remember Allah will judge you for saying the truth or hiding the truth

1 Like

Re: Sex Scandal: Leave Senator Bukar Abba Alone - APC by Annie939(f): 3:25am On Jul 09, 2017
paparazzi bagging two prostitutes with his constituency money

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rep Unisa Speak On Lawmakers’ Move To Unseat Speaker Gbajabiamila / P&ID Representatives Plead Guilty To Fraud, Tax Evasion / Atiku: I Am Ready To Lead Coalition Against Tinubu, APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.