Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,336 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:48 AM

N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread (20219 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by donhils: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2017
npowerng:
To get your monthly stipend ,the requirement below has to be met

*You must be physically verified at your LGA of residence

*Your profile name on NPVN platform must match your registered BVN name .
*Most times when volunteers are not paid,it is as a result of incorrect account details ,kindly make sure your BVN,Profile and Account Details
are filled correctly .

*Another reason is that your verified list from your state has not been sent to Npower

NOTE: If all these requirement have been met, Kindly be patience as you are in line for the next batch of payment .
Payment Issues?
Do not give your details to anyone else except N-Power reps who call you from the numbers listed below.

#NPowerNG
Why are you guys paying the backlogs in parts? Like you owe somebody 6 months and when you're paying you'll pay one month. Why not just pay all the backlogs at once?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Teawhy2011: 10:48pm On Jul 08, 2017
Pls,wht is the fate of those (2016 waiting list applicants) who got congrat message frm npower abt a mnth ago dt they av been selected into Npower? Any hope for us? Or we should reapply b4 dis 2017 application closes?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Chydoskyslark: 11:25pm On Jul 08, 2017
Is the registration still on
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:12am On Jul 09, 2017
@npowerng. Hello, please any update as regards the payment for corps members who acted as verification and compilation officers? Thanks.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Djbond(m): 4:36am On Jul 09, 2017
npowerng:

*Most times when volunteers are not paid,it is as a result of incorrect account details ,kindly make sure your BVN,Profile and Account Details
are filled correctly .

*Another reason is that your verified list from your state has not been sent to Npower

NOTE: If all these requirement have been met, Kindly be patience as you are in line for the next batch of payment .
Payment Issues?
Do not give your details to anyone else except N-Power reps who call you from the numbers listed below.

#NPowerNG
someone please tell me what this N power is all about
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by benitochakone(m): 7:16am On Jul 09, 2017
npowerng:

are filled correctly .

Payment Issues?

#NPowerNG
Thank you for creating this thread. I also have not received a dime since the inception of the npower programme despite my persistent calls, visits to Kaduna, complains on twitter e.t.c. I have also been punctual to my place of work at Sabon Gari L.G.A. My bvn details and my account details are super correct as I have just the two names on both. During the second verification I had, they pointed out that the address I had on my voters card (Kaduna based address) differs from my present address as I stay in Zaria presently due to Marriage. For God"s sake, I don't understand if this should be an issue?? I explained to them and dey said it was OK. But uptill now I have not seen a dime. I am really getting frustrated about the whole issue. Kindly assist to resolve not only mine but the thousands of issues others may be having as 30,000 now may just be the difference in a persons life.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by muller101(m): 7:55am On Jul 09, 2017
greatjoshy:
hello sir, please after the registration of my Npower two days ago, immediately it was successful and the unique number was displayed on the screen for me to copy out/print, my computer went off cos someone steped on the wire.... I tired registering again with same informations as i earlier provided so that i could get back my unique pin but it keeps telling me that i have aldeady registered.
Please how can i get the unique pin cos there's no link for 'Reprint'
chai village people de hunt u seriously

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by talkportal: 7:59am On Jul 09, 2017
npowerng:

are filled correctly .

Payment Issues?

#NPowerNG

I registered for nteach in June but I am yet to get Abu text, meanwhile all the information I input are correct including my bvn. similarly a relative that I registered for ntax hasn't gotten test notification. and I tried to sign in using my bvn and mobile number by it's not going through, please what is the issues?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Jonah507(m): 8:09am On Jul 09, 2017
I recently saw "qualified" in my NPVN. I have not been paid any stipends since the inception of the program. What could be the meaning of the "qualified" dat recently appeared?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by olamide452(f): 9:19am On Jul 09, 2017
I still did not get any text for npowertax
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by jephito(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
My friend who initially had delay receiving stipends is still owed one month backlog and he has not been contacted
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by godfrey01(m): 11:57am On Jul 09, 2017
npowerng:

are filled correctly .

Payment Issues?

#NPowerNG

check my profile:: I have made several comments about this npower programmme. I even called it extended nysc the very day I saw the post here on nairaland. but the op was able to convince me to register. thats last year. God doing it, I ws short listed. did my verification. to cut the long story short, I have not been paid till date. 2nd of july I got a message from npower congratulating me that my first stipend is under processing only for me to login into my dashboad on thier portal I saw desqualified. what does it mean?? have I been removes from the scheme. I have all my credentials...
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hello, I registered some days ago, I clicked my state, the system automatically selected Atakumosa and refused to change to my correct LGA
2 My place of residence,, I chose Oyo State, the system again chose Afijio and refused to change to my actual LGA,,, is there any solution to that? Abeg help ur guy out ASAP. thanks
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Tsam1959(m): 11:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
alliousbuk:
Good day sir, am npower applicants. My name an bvn are correct but I have not been verified because of lack of information. I have been posted to my primary assignment but since that time up to day I have not receive any stipend so many times I use to go to your office in kaduna an complaint but lastly they advice me to apply another one again an I did. My question is are you going to consider me. My name is Ali Mohammed from kaduna thank u sir
if you have not been verified ,you can't be paid
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Nicogen4us(f): 3:42am On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:

are filled correctly .

Payment Issues?

#NPowerNG

Good morning, please am a beneficiary of 2016 N-power with verification and posting and have been going to work but I have not received Dec., Jan,., Feb., Mar., April payment but I have received May and June payment. Name Akinnubi Olanike Esther
State:Oyo
L. G:Oyo East
N-power Health
kindly help with the payment. thanks
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:35am On Jul 10, 2017
greatjoshy:

hello sir, please after the registration of my Npower two days ago, immediately it was successful and the unique number was displayed on the screen for me to copy out/print, my computer went off cos someone steped on the wire.... I tired registering again with same informations as i earlier provided so that i could get back my unique pin but it keeps telling me that i have aldeady registered.
Please how can i get the unique pin cos there's no link for 'Reprint'
You don't need to panic Sir, you would be contacted via your phone number or Email shortly on the next step .
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:38am On Jul 10, 2017
evansjeff:
Good evening sir, Thanks for the good job...please keep updating us. I just heard from an unreliable source that collection of device for the 2016 volunteers starts on the 15th of July, how true is this?
Sir the first batch of devices are now available for distribution, the date would be communicated to you in due time .
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:41am On Jul 10, 2017
olamide452:
I still did not get any text for npowertax
Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2017
alliousbuk:
Good day sir, am npower applicants. My name an bvn are correct but I have not been verified because of lack of information. I have been posted to my primary assignment but since that time up to day I have not receive any stipend so many times I use to go to your office in kaduna an complaint but lastly they advice me to apply another one again an I did. My question is are you going to consider me. My name is Ali Mohammed from kaduna thank u sir
Sir,If you have not been verified,No payment can be done. Just kindly reapply
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2017
ultimate77:
Please my backlog from January to april has not been paid. Please when am i expecting it? Im getting frustrated o.
Sir be patient,Payment are done in batches sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Good morning, please am a beneficiary of 2016 N-power with verification and posting and have been going to work but I have not received Dec., Jan,., Feb., Mar., April payment but I have received May and June payment. Name Akinnubi Olanike Esther
State:Oyo
L. G:Oyo East
N-power Health
kindly help with the payment. thanks
Payment are done in batches sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2017
donhils:

Why are you guys paying the backlogs in parts? Like you owe somebody 6 months and when you're paying you'll pay one month. Why not just pay all the backlogs at once?
Payment are done in batches sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by evansjeff(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Sir the first batch of devices are now available for distribution, the date would be communicated to you in due time .
Alright, Thank you sir.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 11:41am On Jul 10, 2017
talkportal:

I registered for nteach in June but I am yet to get Abu text, meanwhile all the information I input are correct including my bvn. similarly a relative that I registered for ntax hasn't gotten test notification. and I tried to sign in using my bvn and mobile number by it's not going through, please what is the issues?

Good day Sir, we are currently working on BVN validation for all applicants, SMS will be sent as soon as validation is confirmed .
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 11:46am On Jul 10, 2017
benitochakone:

Thank you for creating this thread. I also have not received a dime since the inception of the npower programme despite my persistent calls, visits to Kaduna, complains on twitter e.t.c. I have also been punctual to my place of work at Sabon Gari L.G.A. My bvn details and my account details are super correct as I have just the two names on both. During the second verification I had, they pointed out that the address I had on my voters card (Kaduna based address) differs from my present address as I stay in Zaria presently due to Marriage. For God"s sake, I don't understand if this should be an issue?? I explained to them and dey said it was OK. But uptill now I have not seen a dime. I am really getting frustrated about the whole issue. Kindly assist to resolve not only mine but the thousands of issues others may be having as 30,000 now may just be the difference in a persons life.

Payment issues. In may and june we called some Npower Volunteers that have not yet received their stipends.
This call was for the purpose of rectifying errors of entries of names that were inconsistent with the BVN database .
These names have been sent through the payment process and many will be paid in the next number of days. some were paid yesterday.
For others, we will be contacting you soon to resolve all issues related to unpaid stipends .
PLease share and ask people to be patient . We will resolve the issues

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 11:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Teawhy2011:
Pls,wht is the fate of those (2016 waiting list applicants) who got congrat message frm npower abt a mnth ago dt they av been selected into Npower? Any hope for us? Or we should reapply b4 dis 2017 application closes?
You would be contacted via your phone number or Email. on the next step soon . kindly wait and be patient sir
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 1:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
How about those in Lagos who did Verification, and their names returned as "blank", and not posted and paid, but where ask to send same documents presented during verification via help desk email address, as Focal Person didn't help, mail which receipt was acknowledged, however, one is yet to get any feedback?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 1:10pm On Jul 10, 2017
longlife101:
How about those in Lagos who did Verification, and their names returned as "blank", and not posted and paid, but where ask to send same documents presented during verification via help desk email address, as Focal Person didn't help, mail which receipt was acknowledged, however, one is yet to get any feedback?
kindly show us the mail you sent your details to please, for verification
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 1:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
kindly show us the mail you sent your details to please, for verification

Alright, Kindly see below:

Support via support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Jun 12

to me
Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
Subject: N-Teach Eti Osa
JUN 12, 2017 | 09:24AM CET
Ejiro replied:
Hi ***,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are currently working on rectifying your issue.

Kindly exercise patience and you would be informed once your issue has been resolved.

Stay NPowered.

Regards,

Ejiro.

Please Advise!!

PS: I have also called the help number in view of this ...I was asked to "call out" my details over the phone too as of last 2weeks
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 2:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
longlife101:

Alright, Kindly see below:

Support via support@npvn.desk-mail.com
Jun 12

to me
Type your response ABOVE THIS LINE to reply
Subject: N-Teach Eti Osa
JUN 12, 2017 | 09:24AM CET
Ejiro replied:
Hi ***,

Thank you for contacting us.

We are currently working on rectifying your issue.

Kindly exercise patience and you would be informed once your issue has been resolved.

Stay NPowered.

Regards,

Ejiro.

Please Advise!!

PS: I have also called the help number in view of this ...I was asked to "call out" my details over the phone too as of last 2weeks
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Sir that is not from Npower_ng . Sir kindly spread the words .
I am surprise to read you say this. Kindly take NOTE that that is the same email address that appears on my portal for the "help" link?! -2016 Batch

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco / NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice / 12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.