Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,082 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:48 AM

N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread (20224 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by meggitto21: 7:33pm On Aug 01, 2017
Good evening, I am an npower volunteer who has been working at my primary place of assignment since March. I haven't received any payment since d programme commenced. I made necessary corrections on the form sent from Abuja via my focal person, sent mails to npower help desk and even called the helplines. So far, necessary corrections have bin made on my profile and my status still reads verified. But I am yet to get any alert. Pls I am contemplating travelling to Abuja to sort it out because working for 6mnths without pay has drowned me in debts.. Please advice
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by honestivo(m): 8:30pm On Aug 01, 2017
meggitto21:
Good evening, I am an npower volunteer who has been working at my primary place of assignment since March. I haven't received any payment since d programme commenced. I made necessary corrections on the form sent from Abuja via my focal person, sent mails to npower help desk and even called the helplines. So far, necessary corrections have bin made on my profile and my status still reads verified. But I am yet to get any alert. Pls I am contemplating travelling to Abuja to sort it out because working for 6mnths without pay has drowned me in debts.. Please advice

If that is the only option, you're good to go,there are some circumstances that need rugged approach
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by virtuousMe(f): 2:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hi, some weeks ago I complained about non payment, and i was advised to do the necessary changes on my bvn which I did. Just on Monday here I received alert for June stipend.
I thought I should share this to encourage the one behind this thread, I believe now that you people are working seriously. Keep it up please, jobless people like me really need the money.

PS: you people should still work on the backlog.
Thank you very much.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 10:36pm On Aug 10, 2017
npowerng:
Sir from what you have said you have sent several complains to us. You would receive a mail or an SMS on your phone number for further information. Just be calm and patient . thank you for understanding sir
I recently check my 2016 NPVN dashboard and saw ABSENT on my STATUS -screenshot attached here. With all the stress and hopes via promises 'you'made...?

Do well to advise; what does this mean?

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by 100Th(m): 10:52pm On Aug 11, 2017
good evening.
please I'm not seeing WAIT FOR SMS INVITATION on my dashboard again oh, and secondly I'm seeing Ntax-3 then my name with participant tagged at it.both my state,l.g.a and country is showing,
what does it mean please?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 3:51pm On Aug 17, 2017
longlife101:
I recently check my 2016 NPVN dashboard and saw ABSENT on my STATUS -screenshot attached here. With all the stress and hopes via promises 'you'made...?

npowerng no reply... Or are you no more on Nairaland.com
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:43pm On Aug 17, 2017
longlife101:

npowerng no reply... Or are you no more on Nairaland.com

Where is your PPA and who is your Focal person?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:44pm On Aug 17, 2017
100Th:
good evening.
please I'm not seeing WAIT FOR SMS INVITATION on my dashboard again oh, and secondly I'm seeing Ntax-3 then my name with participant tagged at it.both my state,l.g.a and country is showing,
what does it mean please?
Sir can you kindly screenshot it for proper understanding .
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:47pm On Aug 17, 2017
longlife101:

From this screenshot it shows you have not been deployed?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by 100Th(m): 10:50pm On Aug 17, 2017
npowerng:
Sir can you kindly screenshot it for proper understanding .

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by 100Th(m): 10:52pm On Aug 17, 2017
As of last month it was displaying wait for SMS invitation,currently nothing like that again.even after I wrote my online test nothing has been heard since.this is what has been showing on my dashboard.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by 100Th(m): 10:55pm On Aug 17, 2017
H

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 8:19am On Aug 18, 2017
npowerng:

Yes. Kindly do well to read previous discuss you and I had here, the screenshots, and the "promises" you made.

With all these, what say you now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Dazzlingtee: 6:49am On Aug 19, 2017
Good morning, please I am one of the existing beneficiaries that has not been paid. I have been faithfully going to my PPA hoping that one day I will receive an alert but up till now no show. I have issue with unmatched name and has been rectified on my profile since April. I have called severally, sent emails and even scanned my BVN slip via email. Please help me out, I am really disturbed.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Seankay323: 5:44pm On Aug 19, 2017
npowerng:

Is he going to deploy himself ? Who's responsibility is it and why do some people get deployed without moving an inch and others have to run to aso rock to be deployed? It is obvious that the reason is that his name wasn't sent to abuja after verification hence non deployment, so don't give people the notion that its their fault.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 3:57pm On Aug 21, 2017
npowerng thought you were here to help undecided
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 3:14pm On Aug 22, 2017
longlife101:
npowerng thought you were here to help undecided
Sir kindly ask your question. We would always attend to it as fast as possible. Thank you
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 3:17pm On Aug 22, 2017
longlife101:
Yes. Kindly do well to read previous discuss you and I had here, the screenshots, and the "promises" you made.

With all these, what say you now?
npowerng:
Sir kindly ask your question. We would always attend to it as fast as possible. Thank you
Hope you saw this my "question"?

I asked: I recently check my 2016 NPVN dashboard and saw ABSENT on my STATUS -screenshot attached here. With all the stress and hopes via promises 'you'made...?

Do well to advise; what does this mean

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 3:19pm On Aug 22, 2017
Seankay323:

Is he going to deploy himself ? Who's responsibility is it and why do some people get deployed without moving an inch and others have to run to aso rock to be deployed? It is obvious that the reason is that his name wasn't sent to abuja after verification hence non deployment, so don't give people the notion that its their fault.

As it's stand now, we can not point fingers on him or the focal person .You can contact our call center for more in information.

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 3:31pm On Aug 22, 2017
npowerng:

As it's stand now, we can not point fingers on him or the focal person .You can contact our call center for more in information.
Seriously...this is madness...you were the same person I told here that I've called and emailed... And like you here, everyone is making promises.

Now I am asking you about the "Absent" I am now seeing on my dashboard... And you are here running in circles!? Are you not the same one that don't know your N-Power email address a while ago... Nonsense!!

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by gold360(m): 10:50pm On Aug 25, 2017
issue has been solved. thanks to npower team
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by EBHS(f): 12:03am On Sep 11, 2017
Pls i received my first stipend in Aug 2017(july) .followed by the Aug .but Dec -june,no alert yet received .what should i do ?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by perfectchoice(f): 10:10pm On Sep 12, 2017
Good evening sir, Pls help a colleague.
She has been regular in her PPA but have not collected even a month stipend. She has done all the neccessary corrections.

Name- Ukachukwu Chinwendu Indra
Phone no- 07064625752
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by virtuousMe(f): 4:11pm On Nov 06, 2018
please o 2016 npower volunteer, what is happening in your area? Are you still going to work?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by chimaobinelson(m): 8:25pm On Jan 10, 2019
npowerng:
Ma'am, if you have contacted our call center or Official Mail on this issue before.You just need to be patient. It would be rectify.

Sir please help me, I have been verified, Enrolled, deployed and has been working since August 2018 , but up till this day January 10th, i have not received not even a single penny for my services.

My account number is correct
My BVN is correct
My Number 08035375888 is correct
My PPA kano state Wudil local government.

please help!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) / Must One Wear Suit To An Interview/apptitude Test??? / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At GSK Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.