Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,276 members, 7,811,808 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:07 PM

N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread (20215 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 2:31pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Sir that is not from Npower_ng . Sir kindly spread the words .

I think, nay, you are wrong! -Please kindly see help page capture attached.

So what Do I/we do now?

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 3:00pm On Jul 10, 2017
longlife101:
I am surprise to read you say this. Kindly take NOTE that that is the same email address that appears on my portal for the "help" link?! -2016 Batch
That mail address is for 2016 applicant sir . It does not work for rectification of Payment or BVN issues . The payment lines are on our social media platform. kindly call those numbers and verify your issue .
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 3:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
longlife101:

I think, nay, you are wrong! -Please kindly see help page capture attached.

So what Do I/we do now?
That mail is for updating of information on your N-power profile, E.G Your names.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Tsam1959(m): 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2017
[quote author=npowerng post=58314190][/quote] hmmmm cool
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 3:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
'we' have "said" a lot already, however, I write hear to get help with the above stated issue.

Please Note:

1) did verification, I am told I didn't.

2) Focal person said she can't help as she sent details already to 'you'.

3) contacted you via email and phone 'you' provided, 'you' promised to help, even forwarded all my details as requested.

4) have not heard anything, and issue hasn't been resolved.

Can you help me?
npowerng:
That mail address is for 2016 applicant sir . It does not work for rectification of Payment or BVN issues . The payment lines are on our social media platform. kindly call those numbers and verify your issue .
'we' have "said" a lot already, however, I write hear to get help with the above stated issue.

Please Note:

2) Focal person said she can't help as she sent details already to 'you'.

3) contacted you via email and phone 'you' provided, 'you' promised to help, even forwarded all my details as requested.

Can you help me?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2017
longlife101:
'we' have "said" alot already, however, I write hear to get help with the above stated issue.

2) Focal person said she can't help as she sent details already to you.

3) contacted you vì email and phone, 'you' promised to help, even forwarded all my details as requested.

Can you help me?
Payment issues.. In may and june we called some Npower Volunteers that have not yet received their stipends. This call was for the purpose of rectifying errors of entries of names that were inconsistent with the BVN database .These names have been sent through the payment process and many will be paid in the next number of days. some were paid yesterday. For others, we will be contacting you soon to resolve all issues related to unpaid stipends. PLease share and ask people to be patient. We will resolve the issues
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by longlife101: 3:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Payment issues.. In may and june we called some Npower Volunteers that have not yet received their stipends. This call was for the purpose of rectifying errors of entries of names that were inconsistent with the BVN database .These names have been sent through the payment process and many will be paid in the next number of days. some were paid yesterday. For others, we will be contacting you soon to resolve all issues related to unpaid stipends. PLease share and ask people to be patient. We will resolve the issues

Nice to hear that.

Kindly note, mine is Blank Issue and so far I'ven't heard anything about those who were tagged 'unverified'.

Too, I'ven't seen the verify logo, select device and all on my dashboard.

Would be happy if this is sorted out, will it?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
longlife101:
Nice to hear that.

Kindly note, mine is Blank Issue and so far I'ven't heard anything about those who were tagged 'unverified'.

Too, I'ven't seen the verify logo, select device and all on my dashboard.

Would be happy if this is sorted out, will it?
Sir from what you have said you have sent several complains to us. You would receive a mail or an SMS on your phone number for further information. Just be calm and patient . thank you for understanding sir
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by kingsley33d: 5:19pm On Jul 10, 2017
NOT PAID SINCE DECEMBER 

VERIFICATION DATE: 8 December 2016

PROGRAM : N-Agro

STATE: ABUJA FCT

LGA: KUJE AREA COUNCIL 

PHONE :08164933060

NAME: Ekwuruke Ugochukwu

Serial No: 673
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by kingsley33d: 5:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
NOT PAID SINCE DECEMBER 

I have corrected my BVN Name
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by donhils: 6:21pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Payment are done in batches sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it
Why not show everybody the batch they fall into and the possible time they would be paid instead of saying this endless soon.?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Nicogen4us(f): 10:34pm On Jul 10, 2017
npowerng:
Payment are done in batches sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it

Alright. thanks
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by virtuousMe(f): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2017
I have not been paid, my account name is different though but I received a call to confirm if it was me but till now nothing has come in, what do you advice I do now?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2017
kingsley33d:
NOT PAID SINCE DECEMBER 

I have corrected my BVN Name
Do you have the verification logo on your NPVN platform.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by virtuousMe(f): 11:45am On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:

Please respond to me, I have not been paid, I didn't change my bank name when I got married so its obvious that's the issue but i received a call asking me if it was really me and I said yes, so please what do you advice I do now? Is it to late to go and change the name and resend on my npvn portal?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 12:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
virtuousMe:

Please respond to me, I have not been paid, I didn't change my bank name when I got married so its obvious that's the issue but i received a call asking me if it was really me and I said yes, so please what do you advice I do now? Is it to late to go and change the name and resend on my npvn portal?
Kindly show us the number that called you,for verification .
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Tizzyreal: 12:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
View sites that pay their writers $100-$300 per article and accept new writers, see http://theblueapplepath..com
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by virtuousMe(f): 1:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Kindly show us the number that called you,for verification .

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by larrymoore1: 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please N-power, for those of us who Have not received a dime since the inception of the programme and we have been verified. Should we go ahead and apply again?

Please reply.

Thank you
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 1:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
virtuousMe:

This number is not from Npower_NG.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by virtuousMe(f): 1:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
This number is not from Npower_NG.

So what do I do now? Have I been scamed? Is there some one else receiving my stipend?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 1:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
virtuousMe:

So what do I do now? Have I been scamed? Is there some one else receiving my stipend?
Please sir, Do not give out your details . Npower would contact you shortly
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 1:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
larrymoore1:
Please N-power, for those of us who Have not received a dime since the inception of the programme and we have been verified. Should we go ahead and apply again?

Please reply.

Thank you
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by virtuousMe(f): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
Please sir, Do not give out your details . Npower would contact you shortly

Please N-power should do that quickly because I really have faith in this government and I don't want to loose it.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by larrymoore1: 2:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:

No, I don't Have verification logo on my NPVN profile.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by donhils: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2017
npowerng:
I log in every day hoping to see that logo but no way.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by chii8(f): 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
UNPAID LAGOS VOLUNTEER.

FirstName:Chinwendu

Middle Name: Ifeoma

Last Name: Arinze

Remarks on Portal: Account With Unmatched BVN.

I was called and the NPOWER AGENT still said that my account is not yet linked,I have linked my account months ago.
N/B:I have been VERIFIED,POSTED AND WORKING (in a riverine area).

The number that called me is 09055555969
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by jephito(m): 2:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Dear npowerng

My friend had payment issues initially but has now been paid 2 months out of the 3 months backlog.

He is still owed one month backlog and has not been contacted.

What should he do?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 3:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
jephito:
Dear npowerng

My friend had payment issues initially but has now been paid 2 months out of the 3 months backlog.

He is still owed one month backlog and has not been contacted.

What should he do?
Payment are done in batches sir,All backlog payment would be done soon,We are working on it .Please note: N-power, NG Remains Committed To A Fair And Transparent Process

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by hersee(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Please I have never been paid since the inception of the program, Am verified since december 2016, Posted and always going to my PPA, but it pains me alot seeing people receiving their stpends and Not even once I was paid, all my Bank details are now correct, I call, Email, time without number, but i was only told to be patient, "payment is done in batches", This thing is getting out of hand, since April my batch didn't come, when will I see my batch please, THIS PATIENCE IS KILLING ME, Npower please tell me whats exactly going on.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2017
hersee:
Please I have never been paid since the inception of the program, Am verified since december 2016, Posted and always going to my PPA, but it pains me alot seeing people receiving their stpends and Not even once I was paid, all my Bank details are now correct, I call, Email, time without number, but i was only told to be patient, "payment is done in batches", This thing is getting out of hand, since April my batch didn't come, when will I see my batch please, THIS PATIENCE IS KILLING ME, Npower please tell me whats exactly going on.
Sir do you have the verification logo. on your "NPVN" Platform
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by hersee(m): 1:51pm On Jul 12, 2017
npowerng:
Sir do you have the verification logo. on your "NPVN" Platform

No Verification Logo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2020 Global Graduate Programme At British American Tobacco / NTA Has Began sending Shortlisting notice / Must One Wear Suit To An Interview/apptitude Test???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.