Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread (20223 Views)

INEC Adhoc Staff Have You Been Paid For The Presidential Election? / N-Power About To Deploy 300000 Participants. Please Follow The Steps Below / N-Power Oyo Has Been Paid... See Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Tsam1959(m): 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
hersee:

No Verification Logo
No logo , no payment bro.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by chii8(f): 3:32pm On Jul 12, 2017
@npowerng didn't respond to my post, how do you get to have verified logo on your profile,mine once appeared and then disappeared. ...what do I do? Although I have been VERIFIED, POSTED AND WORKING. ....
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Tsam1959(m): 5:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
chii8:
@npowerng didn't respond to my post, how do you get to have verified logo on your profile,mine once appeared and then disappeared. ...what do I do? Although I have been VERIFIED, POSTED AND WORKING. ....
if you have been verified, you focal person would send your document down to Npower . they would access it . with what they have . after cross checking .the logo would appear.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by chii8(f): 6:02pm On Jul 12, 2017
I was verified when lagos volunteers did their verification, how do I get to communicate with the focal person to do the necessary stuff?Am just tired, anytime I call the Npower call centre, they will say that they are working on it .The problem I had then was that my account wasn't linked with my BVN, and I never knew until they started paying others.I have since linked the account but till now, the NPOWER AGENT keeps telling me that they are working on it.....my brother please advise a sister in need. (Tsam).
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 11:24am On Jul 13, 2017
chii8:
I was verified when lagos volunteers did their verification, how do I get to communicate with the focal person to do the necessary stuff?Am just tired, anytime I call the Npower call centre, they will say that they are working on it .The problem I had then was that my account wasn't linked with my BVN, and I never knew until they started paying others.I have since linked the account but till now, the NPOWER AGENT keeps telling me that they are working on it.....my brother please advise a sister in need. (Tsam).
Ma'am, if you have contacted our call center or Official Mail on this issue before.You just need to be patient. It would be rectify.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Tsam1959(m): 11:28am On Jul 13, 2017
chii8:
Just relax yourself ,Have they sent you a message that they are working on your issue ?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Seankay323: 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2017
My sister's npvn account currently corresponds to her bvn details which was also verified by an Npower official via e-mail. Till date no payment since December which is quite frustrating. She and I have called severally about the payment issue but it always same old response that it is been resolved or payment in batches. How long will they wait for ? After d programme ends? Then u pay 1 month ? I commend the initiative but it is probably better for people to know if they are still part of the programme or not or a timeline given to know when d payments will be made.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 2:50pm On Jul 13, 2017
Seankay323:
My sister's npvn account currently corresponds to her bvn details which was also verified by an Npower official via e-mail. Till date no payment since December which is quite frustrating. She and I have called severally about the payment issue but it always same old response that it is been resolved or payment in batches. How long will they wait for ? After d programme ends? Then u pay 1 month ? I commend the initiative but it is probably better for people to know if they are still part of the programme or not or a timeline given to know when d payments will be made.
Good day Sir, we are working on all payment issue. at this moment we can not give out dates, very soon all payment issues would be rectify . SMS would be sent to all beneficiaries with payment issues soon.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by CHOREM(f): 10:57pm On Jul 14, 2017
npowerng:
To get your monthly stipend ,the requirement below has to be met

*You must be physically verified at your LGA of residence

*Your profile name on NPVN platform must match your registered BVN name .
*Most times when volunteers are not paid,it is as a result of incorrect account details ,kindly make sure your BVN,Profile and Account Details
are filled correctly .

*Another reason is that your verified list from your state has not been sent to Npower

NOTE: If all these requirement have been met, Kindly be patience as you are in line for the next batch of payment .
Payment Issues?
Do not give your details to anyone else except N-Power reps who call you from the numbers listed below.

#NPowerNG
I haven't been paid since the inception of this programme, my NPVN profile name was misspelled as OGUNLEYE Oluwaremi Chriistiana, the name Christiana has double ii which make it differ from my name on BVN profile
When will those recently contacted (this week) receive their payment
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Nicogen4us(f): 4:05am On Jul 15, 2017
npowerng:
Payment are done in batches sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it

Not yet receive any call til now. kindly help
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by akeye81: 1:20pm On Jul 15, 2017
Dear npower, old what is d faith of 2016 applicants but we're not shortlisted? As dey ar unable to register again, saying "already registered" due to bvn reason
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Otec: 3:14pm On Jul 15, 2017
Pls sir, what of npower 2016 beneficiaries who have not selected their devices.when will them select?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by ultimate77(m): 8:33am On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:
Sir be patient,Payment are done in batches sir,You would receive your backlog soon,We are working on it

Are we still going to get our backlog after what the VP has said? Please I need your responds
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 12:16pm On Jul 17, 2017
ultimate77:

Are we still going to get our backlog after what the VP has said? Please I need your responds

Sir, All backlog would be paid. we are still working on it.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2017
Otec:

Pls sir, what of npower 2016 beneficiaries who have not selected their devices.when will them select?

Have you been paid before?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 12:25pm On Jul 17, 2017
akeye81:
Dear npower, old what is d faith of 2016 applicants but we're not shortlisted? As dey ar unable to register again, saying "already registered" due to bvn reason

Information would be communicated to all applicant, that was shortlisted . just be patient
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 12:30pm On Jul 17, 2017
Nicogen4us:

Not yet receive any call til now. kindly help
Have you made this complain before ?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Nicogen4us(f): 2:10pm On Jul 17, 2017
npowerng:
Have you made this complain before ?

YES
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 12:44pm On Jul 18, 2017
Nicogen4us:

YES
We have a couple of applicant that has such complains too . we can not work on them individually , This issue would be solve in batches . just be calm and understanding with us. we are working on it.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Otec: 5:39pm On Jul 18, 2017
npowerng:

Have you been paid before?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Otec: 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2017
Yes
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by pweedieolamide: 9:38am On Jul 19, 2017
June stipend never reach my side. What's causing the delay pls. Av tried calling those payment issues numbers and also sent a mail to the support desk, bt I am yet to get a response.som1 shld pls help o.God bless Nigeria, God bless N Power.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by joshuajunior(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2017
Please my sister have not been paid April and May salary but was paid June. She is from Abia State, Umuahia North, Ibeama Community School, Umuana. What can she do? Egenkonye Lilian Chiamaka.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by jobbers: 10:57am On Jul 19, 2017
ok
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Missabigail234: 11:54am On Jul 19, 2017
This Npower issue is becoming something else how do u justify payment in batches is it how other federal workers are been paid Pls put your house in order and pay all volunteers their stipend

1 Like

Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Seankay323: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2017
if the deadline to apply ends before payment is made or those who npower decides to disqualify dose not happen before the deadline expires, dont you think it will be unfair to those that would be disqualified or not guaranteed to be paid knowing fully well they could have reapplied instead of waiting endlessly for payment to be made in batches?
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by hersee(m): 9:36am On Jul 21, 2017
I am selected, physically verified, qualified, posted, but no VERIFIED LOGO, UNPAID since december till date. I dont know what to do, i have tried every possible ways to resolve my payment issue, called them severally, mailed them time without number, met my focal person like three times, received Npower calls two times, sometimes I regretted applying. At my PPA, even the Headmaster, Ass. Headmaster, the entire staff aren't happy that i have not been paid even once while others are just sitting at home doing nothing but receiving stipends every month, I am the only Mathematics teacher they have, They always encourage me saying that one day I will be paid. But I have finally given up. I have BVN issue as a result of my BVN not linked with my Account which was resolved since April, what always confuses me is that, I still remain UNPAID, August is approaching and they said if after eight month you are not paid, you will be exited from the program. NPower should please and PLEASE!! tell us what exactly is holding our Stipends after all our issues have resolved. May God Help Us in this Hard time.
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Nicogen4us(f): 7:45pm On Jul 22, 2017
hersee:
I am selected, physically verified, qualified, posted, but no VERIFIED LOGO, UNPAID since december till date. I dont know what to do, i have tried every possible ways to resolve my payment issue, called them severally, mailed them time without number, met my focal person like three times, received Npower calls two times, sometimes I regretted applying. At my PPA, even the Headmaster, Ass. Headmaster, the entire staff aren't happy that i have not been paid even once while others are just sitting at home doing nothing but receiving stipends every month, I am the only Mathematics teacher they have, They always encourage me saying that one day I will be paid. But I have finally given up. I have BVN issue as a result of my BVN not linked with my Account which was resolved since April, what always confuses me is that, I still remain UNPAID, August is approaching and they said if after eight month you are not paid, you will be exited from the program. NPower should please and PLEASE!! tell us what exactly is holding our Stipends after all our issues have resolved. May God Help Us in this Hard time.

which state
if it is oyo state mail me to send you a number for oyo state Npower to help you
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by hersee(m): 10:53am On Jul 23, 2017
Nicogen4us:

which state
if it is oyo state mail me to send you a number for oyo state Npower to help you
No. Am From Yobe.

Unpaid volunteers are in a great confusion, on the ussue, ACCT WITH UNMATCHED BVN, we need a special attention please. Hope to hear from you soon on this issue. I learnt that only peoples with unmatched name were paid. Why are we left behind please?? We have corrected our bvn issues long back, some since March, some April, etc. But we are still not paid. We dont know wether if we have unidentified issues with our account records with cant be rectified without the help of the NPower Admins. Please tell us whats going on. Please!!!!!!!!! We have send our details to your facebook inbox. Please do something, we are loosing patience. God Bless All
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by cazali: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2017
Good day. I have not been paid due to unmatch name. I have kasali iyabo on my profile but kasali yetunde Eniola on my Bvn n account. Pls what can I do because my Bank said there is nothing they can do for me. And I have been call by the n power agent b4 in may and I explain to then since then I have been calling and they keep saying they are working on it. Please I need a reply
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by npowerng: 2:47pm On Jul 27, 2017
cazali:
Good day. I have not been paid due to unmatch name. I have kasali iyabo on my profile but kasali yetunde Eniola on my Bvn n account. Pls what can I do because my Bank said there is nothing they can do for me. And I have been call by the n power agent b4 in may and I explain to then since then I have been calling and they keep saying they are working on it. Please I need a reply

Sir your complain has been received and we are working on it. just be patient .
Re: N-Power: Participants That Have Never Been Paid Thread by Seankay323: 10:03pm On Jul 31, 2017
Please what does absent status mean on npvn profile? Hope its not no show for verification because that will be fraud on the part of npower. In fact my family and well wishers were there for my sister's verification due to excitement. This. Country sha, I hail..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

12 Reasons You’re Not Getting Job Offers (Even Though You’re 100% Qualified) / Must One Wear Suit To An Interview/apptitude Test??? / Fresh Graduate Recruitment At GSK Nigeria Plc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.