Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,653 members, 7,955,365 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:42 AM

Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] (6403 Views)

Philip Effiong: Ironsi Exposed My Dad To Coup Plotters - Ojukwu’s Deputy’s Son / Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by PDJT: 8:39am On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
Yes I agree with you, mana Igbo si na agha eyiri eyi adịghị egbu onye ngwọrọ. Eziokwu bụ na ma anyị achọrọ ya ma anyị achọghị ya, ndị mba mịrị kwesịrị ị so anyị pụta na obodo Nigeria, ma anyị cho ka biafra nwe ezigbo ọganihu. So my brother cajole you must.

-Biafra isn't a newly conceived idea. It has always been there. In one of Ojukwu's many interviews he referred to the "Biafra of the mind".

-Yes, Biafran soldiers stopped fighting to save lives as humanity abandoned the people, but the Nationhood never died.

-IPOB on the other hand made the movement a grassroot one & i have no doubt in my mind, they will reach Mr. Effiong & many others.
To achieve result, you start from the known to the unknown. I maintain that other Nations should be in charge of their movement for Freedom.

-Finally, let me leave you with this quote from April 1969:
"The Igbos are bearing the burden that rightly belongs to all who sought progress for Nigeria" - Peter Enahoro(Anthony Enahoro's brother).

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by 9jabull: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2017
krendo:
My greatest concern is Nnamdi Kanu stance of Anambra elections

I understand the reservation about the integrity of elections in Nigeria. I understand the history of rigging that meant that even Ojukwu lost election in Igbo land. But to ask our people not to take part in elections but turn around to demand for referendum missed the point that a referendum itself is an election that can also be subject to rigging.

The history of rigging in Nigeria shows that riggers are better armed when there is low voter turn out. It seems to me then that what IPOB should be doing is ask more people to go out and vote rather than encourage voter apathy.

Look the emotions generated by IPOB can be harnessed to end rigging in Igbo land and produce leaders who truly represent the will of the local people.

NO rather than threatening election boycott IPOB should be encouraging a voter registration drive before it gets too late.

At the end of the day nothing will be decided on the streets in the name of protests. Protest are good for raising awareness and IPOb have already achieved that. But IPOb need to play smart from here going forward.

Through vigilance, voter registration drive, get out the votes on election day, staying back to ensure results are announced at the polling units, following the results to collation centers to ensure no ballot box swapping, stuffing etc and demanding that INEC store all election material for inspection after the election if necessary it is possible to stop rigging.

It is time for IPOB to play smart.

SNP in Scotland want Scottish independence but in the meantime they control the Scottish devolved parliament

SinFein wants to unify Ireland but they are currently taking part in the local political process in Northern Ireland within U.K.

Nnamdi Kanu is a great student of history who should know better!

For all the courageous protest by Black Americans, progress on social justice and equality have come through changing legislation in congress

Nnamdi Kanu must be more strategic in his thinking

My guy you need to understand what is self determination, it means you determine what happens & not government deciding for you because they gov. are your oppersor, ie civil disobedience.

No tool can talk more than boycotting Nigeria election, if we can boycott the election off course I know we will succeed you will see what will happen don't think that the UN and world powers are not taking note of all events in Nigeria now.

Can't you see that sit at home is the game changer

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by intruxive(m): 8:49am On Jul 09, 2017
Ipob miscreants pls get in hear and heap insult on efiongs son biko.
Na una way grin
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CzarChris(m): 8:56am On Jul 09, 2017
PDJT:

-Biafra isn't a newly conceived idea. It has always been there. In one of Ojukwu's many interviews he referred to the "Biafra of the mind".

-Yes, Biafran soldiers stopped fighting to save lives as humanity abandoned the people, but the Nationhood never died.

-IPOB on the other hand made the movement a grassroot one & i have no doubt in my mind, they will reach Mr. Effiong & many others.
To achieve result, you start from the known to the unknown. I maintain that other Nations should be in charge of their movement for Freedom.

-Finally, let me leave you with this quote from April 1969:
"The Igbos are bearing the burden that rightly belongs to all who sought progress for Nigeria" - Peter Enahoro(Anthony Enahoro's brother).
if you read my previous comments on this thread, you will see that I said the minorities must be involved in the scheme of things so that their voices can be heard also, reaching out to them later is a huge mistake on the part of IPOB. It's like someone making a decision for you and indirectly saying to your face you don't matter. Give them a sense of belonging, let them be part of the decision making process and not procrastination.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by UnchangeableGod: 9:12am On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
Guy I have worked in the niger delta for years as I indicated previously today in another thread. A certain proverb said that "a big drum sounds good only from a distance" i am an Igbo man from Imo State, I know 1st hand the distrust and suspicion niger-deltans have whenever they meet or have anything to do with an Igbo man because of our pushy and can do nature. I am not talking of the elites here, I am talking about the average man on the streets will tell you that he is not a Biafran. Not including them from the onset leaves a very big question mark in the real purpose of your agitation. The devil you know scenario automatically starts playing out in their minds. Ezra Benson once said "the greatest battles are fought within the chambers of the soul" the IPOB failed to win over the minorities hearts at the inception of this agitation, the same mistake Ojukwu made with Saro Wiwa after the Ahiara declaration of 1967. This is more like a game of chess you plan the end of your strategies from the beginning and adjust a little when your opponent sees through your plan. IPOB reaching out to the minorities now will be greeted with suspension and the FG has already bought over their leaders. So getting the minorities in that region is already dead on arrival right now. So please this agitations just have to stop and the leaders should redraw their plans.
I am a realistic person, Nnamdi Kanu just has to be stopped before he shoots us back to the stone age. My take sha, but then again, what do I know, I'm just an Egghead?
I don't care to know where you are from. People have been claiming all sorts of things. Even if you are who you claim to be, this your opinion which you are entitled to is not a popular one. Of course, there are always saboteurs in every genuine struggle. The closing part of your epistle shows your real motive. Thank God that Phillip Effiong Jn whose opinion we are commenting on does not agree with you. The way you attempted to twist his opinion against IPOB speaks volumes about your sincerity. If a land that belongs to your family was taken away some years back and today a member of your family rises up to fight for the land in question, whether he reaches out to you earlier or later, one thing is sure, you will share in that land when it is finally won over. Effiong actually alluded to the fact that some ethnic minorities have already bought into the FG propaganda. But he reminded his people that those trying to divide the Igbos and other members of the defunct Republic of Biafra are their real enemies. So who loves them more, you and the FG or Phillip Effiong Jn?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by UnchangeableGod: 9:19am On Jul 09, 2017
intruxive:
Na una way grin
I don't know who are IPOB miscreants but if you actually read Effiong's interview, he was advising IPOB to defeat the intention of those opposed to Biafra. What is your intention? To make Biafra issue an exclusive Igbo affair which it is not. So get it right, Effiong is with IPOB and wants Biafra actualization. Thanks.

9 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by UnchangeableGod: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
if you read my previous comments on this thread, you will see that I said the minorities must be involved in the scheme of things so that their voices can be heard also, reaching out to them later is a huge mistake on the part of IPOB. It's like someone making a decision for you and indirectly saying to your face you don't matter. Give them a sense of belonging, let them be part of the decision making process and not procrastination.
And who told you that some minorities are not involved in the decision making process of IPOB? Your propaganda and divide and rule methodology is well understood but Phillip Effiong Jn and others are not buying into it. Try harder.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by chimeee: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
Yes I agree with you, mana Igbo si na agha eyiri eyi adịghị egbu onye ngwọrọ. Eziokwu bụ na ma anyị achọrọ ya ma anyị achọghị ya, ndị mba mịrị kwesịrị ị so anyị pụta na obodo Nigeria, ma anyị cho ka biafra nwe ezigbo ọganihu. So my brother cajole you must.
the truth is that before now nobody knew kanu, even if he went and meet with the elders of the niger deltas, they won't pay him much attention at initial stage, he has to pass his massage across through the radio biafra and come to Nigeria to be arrested to achieve the kind of popularity and pedigree he needed to convince those people that he can do this, he has been away and in the prison all this while, what time has he to do that, secondly kanu did not consult the leaders of SE too because he believe our leaders is even our bigger problem ,so his Gospel is for the youth through ipob, and every state has it's own units,and each unit has it own coordinator. he didn't consult the SE & SS elders and thirdly he sees the two region as one.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CzarChris(m): 10:33am On Jul 09, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
And who told you that some minorities are not involved in the decision making process of IPOB? Your propaganda and divide and rule methodology is well understood but Phillip Effiong Jn and others are not buying into it. Try harder.
Dude, I have been seriously holding myself back from sounding as confrontational as you are sounding in all your replies to my comments. WTF, is wrong with you? When last did you go to the niger delta? Have you by any chance had a conversation with an Urhobo, Iteskiri, Ijaw, Agbor, Kwalie or even an Ikwere man? Have you been in their midst and hear them talk about this biafra agitation (termed Igbo agitation)? I work and reside in warri, I know what I am talking about. Be on your high horse and be talking trash instead of finding a way to woo or cajole this people into the fold. Effiong Jr sent a subtle message that IPOB is not carrying the niger delta along. Instead of you and your cohorts to find a way around that maze, you are here calling me names. Abeg e don do, mention me inappropriately again and, I go change am for you sharperly.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Nwakaumu(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
Dude, I have been seriously holding myself back from sounding as confrontational as you are sounding in all your replies to my comments. WTF, is wrong with you? When last did you go to the niger delta? Have you by any chance had a conversation with an Urhobo, Iteskiri, Ijaw, Agbor, Kwalie or even an Ikwere man? Have you been in their midst and hear them talk about this biafra agitation (termed Igbo agitation)? I work and reside in warri, I know what I am talking about. Be on your high horse and be talking trash instead of finding a way to woo or cajole this people into the fold. Effiong Jr sent a subtle message that IPOB is not carrying the niger delta along. Instead of you and your cohorts to find a way around that maze, you are here calling me names. Abeg e don do, mention me inappropriately again and, I go change am for you sharperly.
My guy quit this your mischievious consultation bull crap.if you think you re smart, you dont need to be consulted in the first place to start demanding for ur rights.mtcheew.kanu would go to every body b4 he start talking about biafra.education is not wisdom,truely.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Agumbankembu: 11:29am On Jul 09, 2017
intruxive:
Na una way grin

Hehehehe, illiterate, you don't even know what the article says, but as usual, your anti-IPOB self found you out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by ESDKING: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2017
intruxive:
Na una way grin
Do u want them to write it in Yoruba before you understand ?.
With this miserable comment of yours, I can authoritatively say that you don't understand English language at all and you need serious help as well.
See how you just embarrassed yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by EzeUche(m): 11:41am On Jul 09, 2017
I understand what my brother Philip Effiong means.

Nnamdi Kanu should also visit Delta, Cross River and Akwa Ibom to meet with the grassroots leaders of that area.

Making it seem like an Igbo only thing will be to all of our detriment. Forget what you hear from the press releases and meet the ordinary people of the area.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 09, 2017
EzeUche:

Nnamdi Kanu should also visit Delta, Cross River and Akwa Ibom to meet with the grassroots leaders of that area.

Making it seem like an Igbo only thing will be to all of our detriment. Forget what you hear from the press releases and meet the ordinary people of the area.

The geography of Biafra will be Nnamdi Kanu's greatest problem

This is why for the sake of everyone and the whole Nigeria, I hope that Nigeria restructures to a truly federalist state
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by EzeUche(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2017
krendo:

This is why for the sake of everyone and the whole Nigeria, I hope that Nigeria restructured to a truly federalist state

I am both Aro Igbo and Ibibio. I can't speak for all of the South South but if he goes to Akwa Ibom, he will get large crowds like he pulled in Anambra and Imo state.

He should do this to show the Lagos media that IPOB/Biafra is not an Igbo only thing like they are trying to portray it to be.

I think he should be spending most of his time in the SS. We already know the Igbos of the SE states love him.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by EzeUche(m): 11:50am On Jul 09, 2017
intruxive:
Na una way grin

Why would anyone heap insults on this illustrious Biafran son?

He is the son of one of Biafra's greatest heroes.

We do not insult such lineages.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Rikidony(m): 12:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
EzeUche:

my guy e be like you no want KANU survival grin grin
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Rikidony(m): 12:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
its good to see Ipob guys being so civil in their discussion, am so shocked.
if this is how ipob will be I will change my stance

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Babacele: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
krendo:

This is why for the sake of everyone and the whole Nigeria, I hope that Nigeria restructures to a truly federalist state
if you may educate me sir , what do mean by restructuring into truly federalist state ? thank you sir.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CzarChris(m): 12:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nwakaumu:
My guy quit this your mischievious consultation bull crap.if you think you re smart, you dont need to be consulted in the first place to start demanding for ur rights.mtcheew.kanu would go to every body b4 he start talking about biafra.education is not wisdom,truely.
When I read posts like this I just can't help but wonder how your brains are wired. What would you do after getting biafra and they demand their own country Niger-delta Republic? Invade them? Or do the same thing Nigeria did to us?
Do you think Ojukwu of blessed memory just declared Biafra without due consultations? A team known as the National Guidance Committee of Biafra drafted the speech that Ojukwu read on that day. All tribes in that Biafran map where present during the Ahiara Declaration of 1967. They only fell out later due to the same mistake Kanu is making today by not telling them their stake in the scheme of things as they develop.

Keep basking in the euphoria of your ignorant "wisdom" since its clear you are not educated or if you are that money spent on training you was a complete waste and should have been used to rear goats. Rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by CzarChris(m): 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
EzeUche:

I am both Aro Igbo and Ibibio. I can't speak for all of the South South but if he goes to Akwa Ibom, he will get large crowds like he pulled in Anambra and Imo state.

He should do this to show the Lagos media that IPOB/Biafra is not an Igbo only thing like they are trying to portray it to be.

I think he should be spending most of his time in the SS. We already know the Igbos of the SE states love him.
God bless you for this. Finally someone that understands the simple point I have been making since this thread was created.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by pazienza(m): 1:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
EzeUche:

You don't get it.

IPOB always had people from those minorities areas handling sensitive posts in IPOB organization from the very start of the struggle.

This is why it is impossible for IPOB to make the Biafran struggle an Igbo one now that denouncements are coming in from political and traditional rulers from those areas.
IPOB despite the bashing she is currently receiving from Igbo nationalists to turn the struggle to an Igbo only one, simply can't, because she can't do that without compromising its own operational structure, since it already have minorities handling sensitive posts, she might lose loyalty of those minorities within it, who might go on to self destruct the organization.

This is why I toned down on my castigation of IPOB recently.

The mistake( if I can call it that) had been made from the very beginning, we just have to swallow our pride now and get these minorities to support the struggle, after which we can all part ways post Nigeria secession.

10 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Nwakaumu(m): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
God bless you for this.
Mr man common sense is lacking in you,otherwise you should ve known that a host does not need invitation.every tribe in biafra is a host.so take that your stale niger delta division to the pit of hell,we ve gone past thaat level and era.kanu has proven himself trustworthy and dependable,its people that are now consulting and indentifying with kanu pledging their support to the cause,not the other way round.in this struggle its either you are a in, or out.with or without consulting any dumb fellow, kanu has been rising meteorically,no amount or shape of propoganda has ever shaken his resolve to restore biafra.wait very soon fulani herdmen will consult you b4 they slaughter your kinsmen in the village."Biafra's restoration is the hand of God,no man can stop it.even me,Nnamdi kanu can not stop or restore it,let alone politicians".the above statement is what he replied to people in 2014 when they were suggesting to him to work with big politcians from ss and se.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by MasterofNL: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Cc ntoakwaibom, fratermathy, etenyong.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Nwakaumu(m): 1:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
pazienza:

You don't get it.

IPOB always had people from those minorities areas handling sensitive posts in IPOB organization from the very start of the struggle.

This is why it is impossible for IPOB to make the Biafran struggle an Igbo one now that denouncements are coming in from political and traditional rulers from those areas.
IPOB despite the bashing she is currently receiving from Igbo nationalists to turn the struggle to an Igbo only one, simply can't, because she can't do that without compromising its own operational structure, since it already have minorities handling sensitive posts, she might lose loyalty of those minorities within it, who might go on to self destruct the organization.

The mistake( if I can call it that) had been made from the very beginning, we just have to swallow our pride now and get these minorities to support the struggle, after which we can all part ways post Nigeria secession.
Tanks for making it clear to some people who ve not been following kanu from the begining.initialy,as far back as 2013 i was among those who detested kanus style of all-inclusive pan biafra nation,but down the line kanu explained that whoever harbor such grouse is foolishly playing into the hands of the enemies plan of divide and conquer strategy, and it also amount to betrayal on the part of igbo to abandon its kith and kins in the cruel hand of hausa fulani vandals.Kanu asked:how would you convince effiong's grand chaildren if you say biafra is igbo affair,how would you explain to opigos's grand children whose grand dad suggested biafra as the name for the new nation,how would you explain to those from other tribe whose fore fathers paid with their life for biafra?.

5 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by intruxive(m): 2:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
ESDKING:

Do u want them to write it in Yoruba before you understand ?.
With this miserable comment of yours, I can authoritatively say that you don't understand English language at all and you need serious help as well.
See how you just embarrassed yourself.
Back for u guys, efiong meant u guys resurrected a multiethnic biafran modul and tribalized it. I guess u are all so daft to see the guy was only pointing out your folly and why ur stupid utopia was dead on arival, see this mumu secondary school dropout spear part sales man forming educated.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Freemancipation: 2:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
pazienza:

You don't get it.

God bless you my brother for saying what I have been telling our people. I used to be one of those opposed to IPOB including minorities but even before IPOB became very popular, there were lots of minorities actively involved in the organization. That's why Nnamdi Kanu feels very confident on his stance.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by intruxive(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Hehehehe, illiterate, you don't even know what the article says, but as usual, your anti-IPOB self found you out.
Lol, see u educated mumu wey no fit comprehend. Better just go back and read the article again slowly this time. The dude was only pointing out ur tribes foolishness of trying to change an original idea to one with a tribal bias yet attempting to include others that u apparently intend to dominate.
Too much english I guess for a primary school dropout..... abeg go count how many cable remain for packing store for idumota, anofia tongue
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Warship: 2:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
When I read posts like this I just can't help but wonder how your brains are wired. What would you do after getting biafra and they demand their own country Niger-delta Republic? Invade them? Or do the same thing Nigeria did to us?
Do you think Ojukwu of blessed memory just declared Biafra without due consultations? A team known as the National Guidance Committee of Biafra drafted the speech that Ojukwu read on that day. All tribes in that Biafran map where present during the Ahiara Declaration of 1967. They only fell out later due to the same mistake Kanu is making today by not telling them their stake in the scheme of things as they develop.

Keep basking in the euphoria of your ignorant "wisdom" since its clear you are not educated or if you are that money spent on training you was a complete waste and should have been used to rear goats. Rubbish.

Is so shameful you don't understand what IPOB stands for

After seceding together, every tribe can choose to go solo

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by EzeUche(m): 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
God bless you for this. Finally someone that understands the simple point I have been making since this thread was created.

A lot of my brothers like pazienza do not see eye to eye with me on this issue.

Many Igbos do not understand the SS and that often leads to distrust of us among our neighbors.

In order for Biafra to succeed, everyone needs to be carried along. Nnamdi Kanu needs to visit other SS states besides Rivers.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by EzeUche(m): 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Freemancipation:

God bless you my brother for saying what I have been telling our people. I used to be one of those opposed to IPOB including minorities but even before IPOB became very popular, there were lots of minorities actively involved in the organization. That's why Nnamdi Kanu feels very confident on his stance.

He can feel confident in his stance but he needs to visit those regions.

IPOB is up against the Lagos based media.

A large rally in Calabar, Ikot Ekoene or another one in Port Harcourt will solidify the narrative that he has the support of the commoners and not the elite.

Even our own Igbo elite have denounced him, but Igbos in the SE state show he has more support from them.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NBS Says Nigeria's Total Public Debt Stood At N25.70trn In Q2 2019 / Sunday Igboho: 7 Things You Don't Probably Know About Him (Pictures) / Katsina To Re-introduce Community, Cattle Tax System

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.