Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] (6255 Views)

Philip Effiong: Ironsi Exposed My Dad To Coup Plotters - Ojukwu’s Deputy’s Son / Igbos Abandoned Philip Effiong Who Died A Biafra Rebel, Ojukwu Rewarded - Ekefre / Biafra: What Buhari Should Have Done To Nnamdi Kanu- Yerima Shettima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by MasterofNL: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
MasterofNL:
Cc ntoakwaibom, fratermathy, etenyong.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
[quote author=MasterofNL post=58287598][/quote]you are inviting me late...
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
Guy I have worked in the niger delta for years as I indicated previously today in another thread. A certain proverb said that "a big drum sounds good only from a distance" i am an Igbo man from Imo State, I know 1st hand the distrust and suspicion niger-deltans have whenever they meet or have anything to do with an Igbo man because of our pushy and can do nature. I am not talking of the elites here, I am talking about the average man on the streets will tell you that he is not a Biafran. Not including them from the onset leaves a very big question mark in the real purpose of your agitation. The devil you know scenario automatically starts playing out in their minds. Ezra Benson once said "the greatest battles are fought within the chambers of the soul" the IPOB failed to win over the minorities hearts at the inception of this agitation, the same mistake Ojukwu made with Saro Wiwa after the Ahiara declaration of 1967. This is more like a game of chess you plan the end of your strategies from the beginning and adjust a little when your opponent sees through your plan. IPOB reaching out to the minorities now will be greeted with suspension and the FG has already bought over their leaders. So getting the minorities in that region is already dead on arrival right now. So please this agitations just have to stop and the leaders should redraw their plans.
I am a realistic person, Nnamdi Kanu just has to be stopped before he shoots us back to the stone age. My take sha, but then again, what do I know, I'm just an Egghead?

hahahahahaha.
funny enough Igbos leaving in the Niger Delta know that the South South Abhors the Igboman more than a Northerner.
Igbos a very very very pushy.
and they threat others as if the others Are nor as human as them.

God please alow these Igbos to keep raging on, So that they get their Biafra... God please, Let Igbos go back to their 5 eastern states... and turn to Dubai there... mbok Godddd please !!!!!
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by MasterofNL: 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
you are inviting me late...

I want you to hear from the son of the last president of Biafra.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by MasterofNL: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha.
funny enough Igbos leaving in the Niger Delta know that the South South Abhors the Igboman more than a Northerner.

God please alow these Igbos to keep raging on, So that they get their Biafra... God please, Let Igbos go back to their 5 eastern states... and turn to Dubai there... mbok Godddd please !!!!!

You are a nobody compared to the son of the great Philip Effiong. Besides, Igboland extends into your 'SS'

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Malawian:

that is the problem here. who are these coordinator from Ibibio and co? we have seen notable Ijaws like Asari and Briggs, what we need are notable young men from those tribes to lead from the front. they will better sell the vision to their own people. we are making a mistake and they are drawing our attention to it. it is good practice to reevaluate and move forward.

Hahahahahaha
Ibibio man ko, high libido man ni.
You guys feel we are gullible or what ? to pick one guy, and brainwash and put as a stooge to gv us a sense of belonging ? mkpo aseh ba oo

You guys picked Asari Dokubo who after claiming to fight for the creeks, took his money to build schools and universities, and invest in Benin republic ??

what message do u think that you are sending to other right thinking citizens of the creeks ?

mbok god, let the Hausa Attack Igbos, so that they will give their 5 eastern states referendum to leave the rest of Us... mbok na this prayer I beg of you God.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by MasterofNL: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Hahahahahaha
You guys feel we are gullible or what ? to pick one guy, and brainwash and put as a stooge to gv us a sense of belonging ? mkpo aseh ba oo

You guys picked Asari Dokubo who after claiming to fight for the creeks, took his money to build schools and universities, and invest in Benin republic ??

what message do u think that you are sending to other right thinking citizens of the creeks ?

mbok god, let the Hausa Attack Igbos, so that they will give their 5 eastern states referendum to leave the rest of Us... mbok na this prayer I beg of you God.

Shut up there. I am beginning to doubt you are from Akwa Ibom.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Malawian:
honestly, when I reason it now, I think they have not been carried along. Their respected youths should be the ones at the forefront of the mobilization in their areas. I vividly recall the Ijaw guy that took IPOB to his bayelsa town to hoist the flag, such acts by their indegenes will make it harder to stop the movement, it will also make it faster. from the look of things, they wish to be involved more handedly.

Iols...
You guys are Late already.
The South Southerners are more guarded against the Igbos than the northerners, we rarely get to interact with the northerners, but we deal with Igbos at all time.
we know that u Guys are foxes, you deal only with urselves, u keep others out, and only go to them when u need something from them.

You guys kept the Creek out, and only want us now because u Guys need a way to the coast and our oil.

Itippeke.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
UnchangeableGod:
Your view is totally different from that of Phillip Effiong jn. According to what I read, he is in support of Biafra and IPOB are right in their agitation. He only cautioned them against giving the impression that it is an Igbo affair which is exactly what those opposed to Biafra are taking advantage of using divide and rule tactics. It appears you are one of those Effiong referred to.

Na today una brain dong reset ?
reality check guys... BIAFRA IS AN IGBO AFFAIR.
they have an IGBO God,
already have an IGBO capital
have an IGBO man imposed religion
have and IGBO currency
have and IGBO language...

everything about Biafra is IGBO.... the earlier you guys know the better... just forget about the creeks and forge on alone... u cant change direction now.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by EzeUche(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
MasterofNL why did you invite an Afonja like NtoAkwaIbom to this thread?

Can't you tell he is from the southwest?

No one in the East speaks like him

He probably did his national service in the state that is why he can speak a little Ibibio.

6 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Guy this is Nigeria, shine your eyes, boycott the election and send a message to the center.

I am patiently waiting
What will you people do after the elections ?
will u Guys Attack obiano if he wins and is returned ?
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by MasterofNL: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
EzeUche:

He probably did his national service in the state that is why he can speak a little Ibibio.

Yeah, he is Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Agumbankembu:

Exactly what I said in my post above.
The issue is that if it was only Igbos in IPOB, the clowns will be saying all sorts of things blaming us for not asking.

You include them in your plans, they will attacking you left and right.

It is a dilemma.

But what I know is that Biafra restoration is not far off.

hahahahahaha
Mr Man
You remember me ? Shebi u talk say u dey Uyombok I dey Nwaniba, u no for do may we block ? ur IGBO guys dey talk say I be afonja... I for like make u brief them on who I be after our meeting...

I still dey wait u oo..
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Agumbankembu:
From day one, NK has always said Biafra is not an Igbo thing, at a time, he said Biafra is not Igbo and Igbo is not Biafra.

The people who have been shoving the "Biafra is for Igbos" are the media houses and dingbats online.

Aren't they the one criticizing NK saying he should limit his Biafra to only 5 states of SE?

Currently the National IPOB Coordinator is an Ijaw man and the Secretary is an Ibibio man.

We have been extending the courtesy to others, Nd they have been mocking us and issuing press statements after press statements, warning IPOB not to include them in Biafra.

Phillip Effiong Jnr, like you said, you don't have the details.

na today e-clear for ur Eye ? time I tell u say Aks no be Biafra, u been dey form like ur fellow IPOBIC MISCREANTS wey plenty no get small sense ?

oya, turn us to Biafra na... mkpo aseh ba oo...

I still dey want meet u... Play ground go make sense... wetin u think ?
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Igboesika:

Those people making such statements are in the minority. Majority of them really know what they want and you know it. Do you think think they would like to remain in this stagnant entity after igbos must have gone ?.
They are just waiting for the inevitable to happen so that they would show their true colour.. Again, some of them are still afraid to declare what they want.

hahahahahaha
Igbos... are as Delusional as always...
lols...
God please let Hausa keep to their promise..
Let them Attack Igbos and pursue them to the East, that Tym dey will gv Igbos referendum wey dem bin dey ask for... na den I go see how Igbos go come force the South South to join the referendum.

abasi mbok, here akam mmi
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
MasterofNL:

You are a nobody compared to the son of the great Philip Effiong. Besides, Igboland extends into your 'SS'

hahahahahaha.
so you talk to ghost ??
I am a nobody and u are talking to me ?
ur brain correct so ?

mbok gerrarahia mehnn..
We here in Aks, we have never, ever heard of that idiot called Philip Effiong Jnr.. he has never won a street leader election, not to talk of councillorship here...

no one knows him here... and we are shocked to hear from him... and you dolts feel he can swerve the Mboho mkparawa Ibibio to reverse their stand ?

una mumurity dong go farrrr.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
MasterofNL:

Shut up there. I am beginning to doubt you are from Akwa Ibom.

you don't need to... I am afonja now...

I have told one of u... Agum..... he stays in Uyo close to me... I have told him to meet me and my goons at Playground,at that side farther from the crowd this evening...

he is in a better position to tell u Guys if I am afonja or ibibio
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
EzeUche:

hahahahahaha
REALITY CHECK DUDE... I am not from the East... I am from the South..
I am from Akwa Ibom state... deal with that.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by macluvph1(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
What's wrong with the world today? Everybody keeps misinterpreting this my comment. What I meant was that IPOB was saying the mind of other minority ethnic groups for them, by involving them in a struggle without their consent. That was all I was saying.
On my comment on the name biafra, it was derived from the bright of Biafra which is in the coastal regions not in Igbo land. No river in Igbo land contributed to the bright of Biafra or also known as the bright of bonny, the contributing rivers are besides the Niger River, other rivers reaching the bay are the [Biafra] Cross River, Wouri River, Calabar River, Ndian, Wouri, Sanaga, Nyong River, Ntem, Mbia, Mbini, Muni and Komo River. And the people from these areas must be well represented in the fight for secession. Thats all I am saying.

Bros where these people consulted before Nigeria was created. I need an answer please.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Malawian(m): 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Hahahahahaha

one Calabar woman was even reading BIAFRA news in my cafe on Friday. calm down, gbegiri soup is available at iya ranti canteen.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Malawian:

one Calabar woman was even reading BIAFRA news in my cafe on Friday. calm down, gbegiri soup is available at iya ranti canteen.

lols.
One prayer I pray everyday... God please let the Hausa be true to their promise, let them Attack on 0ctober... let's see weda they will ask for referendum in Aks when they give Igbos their referendum
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Agumbankembu: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I am patiently waiting
What will you people do after the elections ?
will u Guys Attack obiano if he wins and is returned ?

Ikpa, stay on your lane, I don't have chance for concrete mixers to spam my mentions. Kure.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by modik(m): 7:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
DieBuhari:
While some people like ME are not happy with Nnamdi Kanu for doing the opposite, that is including the minorities in the struggle.
What does Effiong have to say about the several statements coming from the minority tribes against Biafra?

All those statements are sponsored by greedy politicians protecting their loot. Proof...Most of them are faceless.

3 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by sunnyb0b0(m): 7:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha.

I hope you know Igbo land extends beyond the 5 SE states, don't you?

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by Igboesika: 7:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha
lols...
Let them Attack Igbos and pursue them to the East, that Tym dey will gv Igbos referendum wey dem bin dey ask for... na den I go see how Igbos go come force the South South to join the referendum.

Who's this Yoruba Muslim again claiming what he's not ?.
Your moniker is even even ridiculous just like one iddiott on this forum from wasted land answering ojukwu . You are forcing everybody to believe who you are not by choosing that moniker to type rubbish on every Biafran thread even more than people from SS, while inside you ,you know where you belong. I swear you guys are very missserable and stvpid.
Lolz, he's spoke local language for me. Now listen, my cousin was born in Kaduna, he speaks, understands and writes Hausa perfectly. He even performed wonders in Hausa language during his waec..is my cousin an Hausa man ? capital NO !!
I am sure u didn't read the content of this topic before you quoted, because if you did, you wouldn't have even had the gut to quote me because you should be ashamed of yourself based on what Philip Effiong's son said. I am sure you usually close your eyes whenever you see people from SS supporting Ipob by participating in their protest and other means .
Go and tell them to stop it if you are pained . Stop being an online miscreant because you a very insignificant

4 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by UnchangeableGod: 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Na today una brain dong reset ?
reality check guys... BIAFRA IS AN IGBO AFFAIR.
they have an IGBO God,
already have an IGBO capital
have an IGBO man imposed religion
have and IGBO currency
have and IGBO language...

everything about Biafra is IGBO.... the earlier you guys know the better... just forget about the creeks and forge on alone... u cant change direction now.
Mr APC divide and rule please where was the capital of Biafra in 1968 and where should the capital be now? Let me pretend you made some sense, is Ibibio, Efik, Oron, Ogoni, Ijaw, Urhobo, Isoko and Itsekiri God different and what is or their names? What is the name of the man imposed religion and what is the currency? As I said earlier, you are a vocal minority if at all you are from Akwaibom or a mere propaganda tool in the hands of those opposed to Biafra. The ethnic minorities have a choice to make which can only be known through a referendum. That is what will prove you right or wrong. I should have known that the mention of referendum puts fear into the hearts of the propagandists. What will be will be sir. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by motherfucker: 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
dudebuck:
He is wrong, in IPOB there are many co-ordinators who are non Igbos, he is not up to date with the activities of IPOB, There are many who are from the Efik speaking community. Okay, if what he said were true, why are all these afonjas forming we the nigerdelta nonsense? Philpi Effion Jr should not wait until IPOB goes to him, he should infact go to IPOB and become well acquainted with their activities.

This is the problem with most of you. He should go to IPOB and what precedence he is creating? If Nnamdi Kanu is serious he should go to all the regions he has been lumping into this thing without due consultation.

If the table were turned, would the Igbos take such? Certainly NOT if what I have been seeing on nairaland is anything to go by. Igbos are too proud and arrogant to go meet other regions but you telling them to come and meet Igbos because you are what? Their king and they your slaves? Simple courtesy you all lack.

I am ashamed I share same bloodline with most of you.

Like the content stated, the approach currently deployed is wrong on so many fronts.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by UnchangeableGod: 8:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
CzarChris:
Dude, I have been seriously holding myself back from sounding as confrontational as you are sounding in all your replies to my comments. WTF, is wrong with you? When last did you go to the niger delta? Have you by any chance had a conversation with an Urhobo, Iteskiri, Ijaw, Agbor, Kwalie or even an Ikwere man? Have you been in their midst and hear them talk about this biafra agitation (termed Igbo agitation)? I work and reside in warri, I know what I am talking about. Be on your high horse and be talking trash instead of finding a way to woo or cajole this people into the fold. Effiong Jr sent a subtle message that IPOB is not carrying the niger delta along. Instead of you and your cohorts to find a way around that maze, you are here calling me names. Abeg e don do, mention me inappropriately again and, I go change am for you sharperly.
Am I being confrontational or just bisecting your perceived insincerity? Phillip Effiong Jn made a statement which was as comprehensible enough as ABC but you chose to twist it. Listen, the message by Effiong Jn is a two-edged sword - (1) an advice to IPOB not to make it or be seen to make Biafra agitation an Igbo affair. (2) an advice to the Niger Delta indigenes to see who their real enemies are (those trying to divide us). But you gave a blanket condemnation on IPOB and even went ahead to magnify the imaginary lines of divide which Effiong Jn was trying to erase. To be fair to IPOB, they have been involving the minorities in the struggle. Is that not why some 'Niger Delta groups' have been warning IPOB not to include them in Biafra? This is a public forum and I believe my arguments have been issue based. I don't insult people and if there is any place I did that, point it to me and I will do the needful. But when it comes to what I believe in, I say my mind without apologies. Thanks.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by UnchangeableGod: 8:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha
lols...

So you are afraid of referendum because you know the likely result. Don't worry, time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by dudebuck: 9:32pm On Jul 09, 2017
motherfucker:

This is the problem with most of you. He should go to IPOB and what precedence he is creating? If Nnamdi Kanu is serious he should go to all the regions he has been lumping into this thing without due consultation.

If the table were turned, would the Igbos take such? Certainly NOT if what I have been seeing on nairaland is anything to go by. Igbos are too proud and arrogant to go meet other regions but you telling them to come and meet Igbos because you are what? Their king and they your slaves? Simple courtesy you all lack.

I am ashamed I share same bloodline with most of you.

Like the content stated, the approach currently deployed is wrong on so many fronts.
And what is Nnamdi Kanu doing right now? He will visit everyone. I can Assure you that.
Re: Biafra:what Nnamdi Kanu Is Not Getting Right- Philip Effiong [video] by EzeUche(m): 9:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
A referendum in the East will decide is our fate.

We are all intertwined.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lamido Sanusi: 11th On Time 100 Most Influential People List / Europe To Ban Oil Stolen From Nigeria / Jonathan In The Lead- INEC !!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.