Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,301 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:49 AM

Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo (49302 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Konami94: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Have you been in Nigeria the past 20 years ?
This info about Maryam and Ibrahim is common knowledge but you don't expect to find it written in Wikipedia do you ? Ask around for more information.
Common knowledge or common rumour? Like the Nigeria vs India 99-0 ba? So why did Abacha wait till the boy was almost 30 before killing him? And I hope you know she got married to Abacha while she was 20 and he was 22? Perhaps she was married to Shehu at 16!!
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by dealslip(f): 12:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
Konami94:

I can't see it anywhere that Maryam was previously married to Shehu. Besides, you don't kill someone you have known for 29 years as your son simply because you SUSPECT him to be another man's child. Stop saying what you can't substantiate bro.
Please this guy is 100% correct. It is painful that most indomie generation do not know the history of Nigeria. It was an open secret even investigative journalism is dead in Nigeria. This story caused all those brave journalists of yesterday their freedom for years. The Kunle Ajibades, Ray Ekpos of those Abacha years. Newsweek and Tell Magazines were simply incredible. Go into archives they all there to see. Not this idiots parading themselves as journalists. The Abacha/Yardua feud is very real. Even the movie Saworoide sponsored by NADECO chieftains had this plot woven into it.

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by dealslip(f): 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Konami94:

Common knowledge or common rumour? Like the Nigeria vs India 99-0 ba? So why did Abacha wait till the boy was almost 30 before killing him? And I hope you know she got married to Abacha while she was 20 and he was 22? Perhaps she was married to Shehu at 16!!
Is that strange in the North to marry at 16?
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by enemyofprogress: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Igbos una food don ready, make una come demolish am
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Konami94: 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Have you been in Nigeria the past 20 years ?
This info about Maryam and Ibrahim is common knowledge but you don't expect to find it written in Wikipedia do you ? Ask around for more information.
Same way they said he ate poisoned Apples from Indian prostitutes. Like they were in the bedroom with them when it happened. I'm not defending Abacha in anyway. I just don't like it when people carry rumours around and state it confidently like its proven facts.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Konami94: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
dealslip:

Is that strange in the North to marry at 16?
No its not. So give me a link where it's says she was previously married. Abi was it a secret marriage that only you guys know? And why did Abacha have to wait till age 28 to kill the boy? Mind your he was closer to him than his other children.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by juman(m): 12:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Konami94:

You can't be so sure he killed them. If everybody knows Mr. A has a long-standing beef with Mr.B, any other person who has issues with Mr A can easily take advantage and hurt him.
Knowing fully well that Mr.B would be the primary suspect.
Besides people say Tinubu killed Funsho Williams not OBJ.

Let the senseless apc federal government put the cases to the court and see the outcome.

But they are shielding their friend, obasanjo.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by EzeChux(m): 12:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
In what significant way has this experience and the special favour Baba enjoyed from God impacted in his administration as a head of state for the second time? I always cry when I see people who benefited so much from divine mercy laugh at the society by this kind of empty story. OBJ didn't ensure justice and fair play as a head of state. He did not take any extra measure to enthrone good governance to protect the underdogs of the society. He, by this singular experience is most favoured to be like Mandela in Nigeria. It is well anyway.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by dealslip(f): 12:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
Konami94:

No its not. So give me a link where it's says she was previously married. Abi was it a secret marriage that only you guys know? And why did Abacha have to wait till age 28 to kill the boy? Mind your he was closer to him than his other children.
She was betrothed to the Yaradua Patriach. This was an open secret. Apparently he discovered because the wife told him late. It was at that point the boy got killed
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by soath(m): 1:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
SweetJoystick:
See who dey talk about God grin
All have sinned and come short of God's glory. He admitted this. It takes nothing to read through the post.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Konami94: 1:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
dealslip:

She was betrothed to the Yaradua Patriach. This was an open secret. Apparently he discovered because the wife told him late. It was at that point the boy got killed

Oh well, I finally found a story that says she was indeed bethrothed, but to a friend of the Yaradua Patriach. Let me keep reading. Still, it won't have taken Abacha 28 years to discover that Ibrahim was not his child and then order them to kill the boy just like that.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by juman(m): 1:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
In a sensible country, a person like obasanjo would be in a very long jail term.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Laryne(m): 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
whizzyleejr:
I almost cried when i heard the death of a good president like yar adua who is concerned with the well being of the citizen and not his family, declared his asset and no EFCC investigation

My brother na the father Obasanjo dey talk of o..
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
of what benefit will this tale be to Nigeria? this silly old man shouldnt even be heard in public. greedy man that wanted third term
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Akonimohate2: 1:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
Na now u wan talk.....

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by durosegun(m): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2017
rozayx5:
Here they come

The owners of the zoo

undecided

And here you are, a tenant in the zoo wink
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Masterbiodun: 1:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Acidosis:
Lie-nus, what's the name of the virus?

You knew he was going to die in office yet you made him a president?

This man talks anyhow, without thinking...
No...the Yaradua in question is late Ex President's Elder bro
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by ItsMeAboki(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another lie again ..Everyone that knew Yard Adua personally will tell you what years and years of legendary smoking had done to his health before his incarceration by Abacha , you can say the Incarceration was worsened his health but Abacha didn't inject him with any Virus , if Abacha wanted to inject anyone with a virus it would have easily been Obasanjo because Obasanjo posed a bigger threat to him internationally than Yard Adua

Indeed.
Another lie was that he fasted for 7 days, no food no water; imagine how humanly possible is that, especially lack of water (for 7 days in the hot prison of Yola) - Baba Iyabo abeg sofry sofry with this kind tory oO!
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by opedaydydx9(m): 1:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
PointZerom:

Pls it's Shehu Yaradua not Umaru Musa Yaradua that is bn Refired here. Shehu Yaradua was a military man and a brother to Umaru Musa Yaradua the former Head of State.
uncle
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Konami94: 1:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
opedaydydx9:
uncle
Brothers not uncle
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Bimpe29: 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
When the entire world gather to do you a favour, they can't do it, other than what God has favoured you with. Like wise, the united world can't harm you, except with what God has destined would harm you.
May God be our guardian, protector and helper.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Nkan nbe
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Acidosis(m): 2:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
Masterbiodun:

No...the Yaradua in question is late Ex President's Elder bro
Ohh my bad!! Thanks bro
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by opedaydydx9(m): 4:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Konami94:
Brothers not uncle
OK thnks
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by AyoSammyTunDe(m): 4:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
oke ogun
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by TERTAR: 4:39pm On Jul 09, 2017
How does this change the price of Garri in the Market? grin
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Hurklan(m): 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2017
Yeligray:
In Nigeria, to be a president you must first go to prison but i no wan go kirikiri
go Eleweran then..
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Lexykay: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
Hmmmmm... see confession
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by legba1(m): 5:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
If baba iyabo disclosed this then its a fact cos I know the doctor he mentioned above . the doctor later become his personal doctor and later chief medical director national hospital abuja
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Ndaekong: 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
Who and what virus did they inject Buhari? Mmmm just wondering o!
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by kadupee(m): 5:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
God is bigger than my problem, God is bigger than everything, God is bigger than every montain I can not see
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by nwadiuko1(m): 5:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Is this news?
Hausa-Fulani's have no problem killing.

Who else has noticed the pattern of our Hausa-Fulani presidents.

Gen Sani Abacha: died in power

Alh. Umaru Yaradua: died in power

Gen. Muhammadu Buhari: missing
and if iam not mistaken they are all from the same geopolitical zone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] / Ganduje Removes Kwankwaso Red Cap From Supporter's Head, Dumps It Inside A Waste / Nkechi Okorocha Bows Out As Imo State First Lady (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.