Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,590 members, 7,958,822 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:43 AM

Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo (49574 Views)

Shehu Musa Yar'adua Opens The Lagos-Ibadan Expressway In 1978 / MC Tagwaye Meets Abdul’aziz Musa Yar’adua, Umaru's Younger Brother / Buhari: Shehu Musa Yar’adua And I Wrote WASCE In 1961 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by soso22(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
thank God you knew he was the one that saved you.but that couldn't stop you from sulking the nation dry anuofia.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Codes151(m): 9:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
Irrelevant shit from this old man! Virus had to wait till when he became president to kill him
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by mypassions(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2017
|
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by orisa37: 9:46am On Jul 11, 2017
nerodenero:
From grass to Grace From Prison to Presidency What will be, will be. Success and breakthrough fall on me, amen
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by orisa37: 9:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Abacha was a Cameroonian.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Nofuckgiven: 10:16am On Jul 11, 2017
mypassions:
Gorilla! Must you always insult people? Just don't try these nonsense in real life because you will always regret it. I doubt you have something reasonable to do because all you do is fight from one thread to another. The Yaradua OBJ was talking about is not the same Yaradua you talking about.
It is you and all your unfortunate family that are apes and baboons. Son of a beast!
Thunder rape you there! Must you quote me? Useless piece of shit! If you have something doing why are you here quoting me? Jobless fool

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by mypassions(m): 10:50am On Jul 11, 2017
|
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Nofuckgiven: 10:53am On Jul 11, 2017
mypassions:
By you replying me, it prove you are a gorilla. The same attitude that made you a single mother, stop looking your face at the mirror, the more you see how ugly your face, the more you get more bitter. Ugly face and ugly mind!!!

You fool! When will you get sense? I am not even married talk more of having a child! You are so useless and stupid its really hilarious!! Oya go and die if you are pained. Let me help you,take money go buy rope. Bastard son of a demon. tongue

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by mypassions(m): 11:03am On Jul 11, 2017
|
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Nofuckgiven: 11:42am On Jul 11, 2017
mypassions:
Stupid ugly bitch! Stop lying ode, this is how you lied the other day you will never have anything to do with a yoruba man but deep down you, you have a yoruba man somewhere you love so much but he doesn't want you. The most surprising part is that you wooed him yourself, this to show you that men don't even know you exist. This is how a radical and ugly feminist end, they will find love and they won't see.

So you actually believe everything you read online? Is this how obsessed you are with me? Wow! Thanks for the admiration! Lol.... grin cheesy
In a faceless forum like nairaland,anyone can claim to be anything. I could be a guy acting like a woman,or even an old woman acting like a man or a lesbian or a gay man. But fools like you would fall for anything. You are s stupid and naive because you can fall for any lies. You better grow up and get something doing because everything you see is just fake. Online is totally different from reality. So keep reading my topics and thread s and deceiving yourself OK?? I have never seen a more gullible person in my life. Na ur type wey dey dey call mugu abi na maga. grin

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by mypassions(m): 12:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
|
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Nofuckgiven: 1:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
mypassions:
It's so obvious you trying to justify your lies. I can bet you suffering from depression, that is why you are so obessed with online fighting and argument because that is where you get your strength. I can see you applied for a 100K monthly salary job, I hope it was successful? Broke ass!!!

You really have a serious problem. Lol! Where is the 100k monthly salary job I applied for? Jeez! This guy is so jobless. You are the brokeass here fool because I am an independent freelancer in the ICT field and I make good cash from what I do. So if you need a job just holla maybe one of my friends can fix you somewhere. I put an advert up for web developers and you saw it and started blabbering. Lol...... You are just so pathetic!! Continue deceiving yourself here. You can never know the truth about anyone on a faceless forum.like this so just get busy and stop showcasing your stupidity. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by mypassions(m): 2:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
|
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Nofuckgiven: 2:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
mypassions:
Enough of your lies abeg, freelance my ass.

Re: Writing/Editing Professional To Earn 100k Salary by Nofuckgiven: 5:56pm On Jun 08
Aremu01:
U probably didn't get a response cos u were not qualified.
I work with them and they are true to their word!
I sent you a pm.
(Quote) (Report) (Like) (Share)
See what joblessness and frustration can cause you! Why are you this stupid abeg? A writing job
Whatever!

See what joblessness and frustration can cause you! Why are you this stupid abeg? A writing/editing job(work at home)
isn't it in the ICT sector? This is why you are an educated illiterate and you have not gotten a good job till now. Broke ass nigga looking for free sex from girls here on nairaland. That is just what you are. All this jobless broke small boys that are either corpers or just finished service,the only thing you can do is to stalk my mentions and tag everywhere I made a comment on nairaland. Now you see why you are stupid and jobless? If at all you are smart you should know that a freelancer works for anybody and doesn't answer to a boss. I do all sorts of freelancing in the ICT sector ranging from content development to digital marketing to coding to app/web development to virtual currency. Even with the internet you are still this daft and stupid,I wonder how you managed to scale through. And yes i got the job if you must know so i can lend you some money if you need it. Go and learn a skill and stop stalking people online you jobless Arrow! grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by mypassions(m): 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
|
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by mypassions(m): 2:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
|
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Nofuckgiven: 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
mypassions:
Take the L and chill. Get married to your dido. OLD BITCH!

Better go and get a skill so that you won't end up committing suicide. I pity your miserable existence. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by orisa37: 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Abacha was never a Nigerian. No wonder his daughter trained in Nigerian Law School married a Cameroonian. The Bible clearly states that it is an abomination for a Bastard and/or a Foreigner to rule a Nation. Abacha was both a Bastard and a Foreigner.
And you, he who God is watching over, no Satan can kill. The Spirits of Oduduwa and Awolowo are guiding you. Just keep flying righteously home. The Lord is your Success.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by lilliesboy(m): 11:18am On Sep 27, 2017
SweetJoystick:
See who dey talk about God grin
That is what the average Nigerian politician uses in deceiving the people.
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by Jlow2: 11:44am On Sep 27, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Another lie again ..Everyone that knew Yard Adua personally will tell you what years and years of legendary smoking had done to his health before his incarceration by Abacha , you can say the Incarceration was worsened his health but Abacha didn't inject him with any Virus , if Abacha wanted to inject anyone with a virus it would have easily been Obasanjo because Obasanjo posed a bigger threat to him internationally than Yard Adua
yar adua was popular in the north, and der political leader, he was equally the supreme head of the "kaduna mafia",abacha wanted him executed and when he did the north could not 4give him and sacrificed abacha at the alter of democracy
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by orisa37: 1:28pm On Sep 27, 2017
Lucky Survivor!!! Abacha would kill Jesus if he met Him. Did you not see how he chased Pope John hastily out of Nigeria? Abacha was not a Nigerian. He was an abomination, a Satan-Incarnate!!! Musa is in Heaven. Sani is in Sheol. Thank God Democracy is now Knowledge and Coup is now Stupid. God is in Control!!!
Re: Abacha Injected Shehu Musa Yar’adua With Virus That Killed Him — Obasanjo by ItsMeAboki(m): 2:08pm On Sep 27, 2017
Big fat lie.... The world was much innocent at that age...If Abacha wanted anyone dead, it's an easy task for him...that guy lived to kill...OBJ has not been enjoying popularity for sometime, he's seeking relevance..

His biggest lie was his alleged 7 day fast, without food and water - how possible was that?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tambuwal:What The 1999 Nigerian Constitution Says About The Office Of Thespeaker / Godday Orubebe (PDP) Accuses Jega Of Bias / N2 Million Christmas Allowance: Senators Angered

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.