Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,993 members, 7,821,473 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys (6190 Views)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / OMG! This Lady Says Black Boys Can’t Handle Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by Yeligray(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

sex is physiological , it is material.
love is ethereal, capricious, mental.
i have experienced too many times of love that, i prefer sex .
chai.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gidjah(m): 1:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

Christian nuisance, only China 1 country has more atheists than all Christians put together.
but that's not the issue here is in?, this matter with not 'knowing God enough and wanting to serve Him'poses great threat to everyone, don't you think so ?
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 1:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
gidjah:
but that's not the issue here is in?, this matter with not 'knowing God enough and wanting to serve Him'poses great threat to everyone, don't you think so ?

I don't understand what you are trying to say
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gidjah(m): 1:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

I don't understand what you are trying to say
the bottom line of my take on your post is that we can all try to step out of weak habits via some level of knowledge of God almighty, He alone know our very weakest point and is ever ready to help. Once we come to him open up ! He will help us out
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
gidjah:
the bottom line of my take on your post is that we can all try to step out of weak habits via some level of knowledge of God almighty, He alone know our very weakest point and is ever ready to help. Once we come to him open up ! He will help us out

then, why do you drink viju milk ? they are made by atheists expat Chinese in Nigeria.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by safiaapussy: 1:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
Whywhyogun done show grin
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 2:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
safiaapussy:
Whywhyogun done show grin

actually , whywhyogun is my roommate . we are intimate friends.

1 Like

Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gidjah(m): 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

then, why do you drink viju milk ? they are made by atheists expat Chinese in Nigeria.
aaa!, I do not mean that my dr, i can take whatever I choose to in the stall in as much as it carries health production standards,(though I do not take milk ), For every exploit man displays, wanna believe that God is solely behind such, and if God gives any instruction, even the devil doesn't have choice than to obey. you seem to b carried qwqy with this why are you doing this? any ways, if you're down with me, we could talk more dOnt wanna spew some serious issues here on a public forum, lots of immature here, pretty Bad judges.you might wanna pm me, lets talk more or just check some of my post my contacts are there .you in Nigeria for now ?
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 1:54am On Jul 10, 2017
gidjah:
aaa!, I do not mean that my dr, i can take whatever I choose to in the stall in as much as it carries health production standards,(though I do not take milk ), For every exploit man displays, wanna believe that God is solely behind such, and if God gives any instruction, even the devil doesn't have choice than to obey. you seem to b carried qwqy with this why are you doing this? any ways, if you're down with me, we could talk more dOnt wanna spew some serious issues here on a public forum, lots of immature here, pretty Bad judges.you might wanna pm me, lets talk more or just check some of my post my contacts are there .you in Nigeria for now ?

I will pm a god-addict ? you go to have sex with your god.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gidjah(m): 7:27am On Jul 10, 2017
igborubausa:

I will pm a god-addict ? you go to have sex with your god.
hmmmmmmm you know not what you are saying , may the heavens shower you with abundance of mercies, have q great weekend friend .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Dating Such A Challenge? / Wat Was D Last Thing U Said To Ur Ex / Nicki Minaj Ex Complains About His Big Dick & How It's Making His Life Difficult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.