Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,125 members, 7,821,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys (6199 Views)

Sweetyville Cosmetics: Man Masturbates In Front Of My Shop After Parking His Car / Lady Shocked As Man Masturbates While Staring At Her In A Bus In England / OMG! This Lady Says Black Boys Can’t Handle Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gabinogem(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

are you bisexual ? if you are , i am too.
Asexual Being Am I.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gabinogem(m): 7:58am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

but one thing is certain : i will be back to Nigeria within this month.

so , you guys will see a white lady or a gay coming to your country .
Back To Nigeria From Where?
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gidjah(m): 8:25am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

Sunday is the day to have a rest, all kinds of rest, including sexual fun.
youain't lying my dear, been to some nations of the world too, I also have a female friend (very dear one) in United states, that's the norm, religion has Been relegated to the black, Sunday's termed 'fun days', just chill around, church is mostly a no no and pretty out of it, had to travel very far distance to get a fair worship centre that matches my kind of worship style, churches were not even populated (na Africa dey look for crowd and chase after membership) you cant even stop a stranger that u wanna minister to(preach), you can be really embarrassed.My friend in the States spoke to me recently we got talking on a Sunday and I made a grave mistake of asking her '"jummai how was service today my dear"? Come hear matters arising ! she had to be straight with me ...she hasn't been to any church for over a year plus ! Her parents too struggle to attend , this was a girl very good with the choir at Four Square Gospel while she was here in naija, she told me she couldn't help her self, she kept getting weak and weaker by each day, no one to strengthen her, really weaped that night,realising I lost her to the moral wind of Detroit Chicago.I understand your plight my friend, but your case isn't UN solvable na, you can always run to Christ for a reconciliation.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 9:25am On Jul 09, 2017
Yeligray:
sex is just emotion in motion.... I wish u'd view life beyond sex.

sex is physiological , it is material.

love is ethereal, capricious, mental.

i have experienced too many times of love that, i prefer sex .
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:
Asexual Being Am I.

ok. suit yourself. who cares .
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 9:26am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:

from my land.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 9:28am On Jul 09, 2017
gidjah:
youain't lying my dear, been to some nations of the world too, I also have a female friend (very dear one) in United states, that's the norm, religion has Been relegated to the black, Sunday's termed 'fun days', just chill around, church is mostly a no no and pretty out of it, had to travel very far distance to get a fair worship centre that matches my kind of worship style, churches were not even populated (na Africa dey look for crowd and chase after membership) you cant even stop a stranger that u wanna minister to(preach), you can be really embarrassed.My friend in the States spoke to me recently we got talking on a Sunday and I made a grave mistake of asking her '"jummai how was service today my dear"? Come hear matters arising ! she had to be straight with me ...she hasn't been to any church for over a year plus ! Her parents too struggle to attend , this was a girl very good with the choir at Four Square Gospel while she was here in naija, she told me she couldn't help her self, she kept getting weak and weaker by each day, no one to strengthen her, really weaped that night,realising I lost her to the moral wind of Detroit Chicago.I understand your plight my friend, but your case isn't UN solvable na, you can always run to Christ for a reconciliation.

Christian nuisance, only China 1 country has more atheists than all Christians put together.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by pepemendy(m): 11:15am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

Sunday is the day to have a rest, all kinds of rest, including sexual fun.
this one na original werey...replying her means u be baba werey
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gabinogem(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

ok. suit yourself. who cares .
You care Cuz You Love Black Dicks More than Your Life tongue

1 Like

Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by pepemendy(m): 11:17am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:
b*tch claim she's from Russia....oloriburuku eranko jatijati
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:

but I don't care your peniss or your gender.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gabinogem(m): 11:18am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

from my land.
Out side The Face Of This Earth.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gabinogem(m): 11:20am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

but I don't care your peniss or your gender.
You Do & Your Life Depends On It IF not You Won't Be Here Creating A Thread about Black Dicks tongue
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by pepemendy(m): 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:
bruh abeg free this lunatic
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 11:21am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:

in my opinion, black people are eccentric , and narrow minded, and a bunch of castaways , apart from the majority of human race .
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gabinogem(m): 11:22am On Jul 09, 2017
pepemendy:
b*tch claim she's from Russia....oloriburuku eranko jatijati
No mind the Bemused Àsswipe cheesy

1 Like

Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 11:23am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:
No mind the Bemused Àsswipe cheesy

I just mentioned, Russia is also a white man country, which has been omitted by that guy's list.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 11:24am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:

I do love black peniss, but not yours.

you do love vaginas, but not your mother's.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gabinogem(m): 11:24am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

in my opinion, black people are eccentric , and narrow minded, and a bunch of castaways , apart from the majority of human race .
Aha I think I Have Pinched a Racist Nerves... Keep Chasing Black Dicks Mediocre Pervert cheesy
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 11:25am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:
You Do & Your Life Depends On It IF not You Won't Be Here Creating A Thread about Black Dicks tongue

you love threads about vaginas, but, do you love your mother's vagina ?

I do love black peniss. but you and your peniss not included.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by gabinogem(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

I do love black peniss, but not yours.

you do love vaginas, but not your mother's.
Your Time Is Up Cuz The Next Orgasm You Will Experience From A Black Dick Will Be Your Last... Goodbye & Rest In Perfect Peace+++
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:
Aha I think I Have Pinched a Racist Nerves... Keep Chasing Black Dicks Mediocre Pervert cheesy

is Africa part of the earth ? I thought the earth is a peaceful and prosperous place. I always thought Africa is out of the earth.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:
Your Time Is Up Cuz The Next Orgasm You Will Experience From A Black Dick Will Be Your Last... Goodbye & Rest In Perfect Peace+++

how can I experience orgasm from masturbating other black boys' peniss ? I only do hand - jobs, sometimes mouth. but never lower hole.
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by pepemendy(m): 11:39am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:
bruh u see say d white dick sucker bigot na mumu......make we free her

1 Like

Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 11:44am On Jul 09, 2017
gabinogem:

if black people are civilized, why the African tradition is that, father is the only legal person who takes away his daughter's virginity when she is 16 years old ?
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by pepemendy(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2017
;Dhow much be closeup 4 your area
how much be closeup 4 your area
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by MobilityExpress: 11:56am On Jul 09, 2017
kiddoiLL:
ooooooooooooooohhh Oloriburuku woh tu le leyi bayi

Rotf grin

1 Like

Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 12:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
pepemendy:
;Dhow much be closeup 4 your area

my area ? the most open minded place in the world
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by pepemendy(m): 12:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:

my area ? the most open minded place in the world
who dey follow this idiot talk...u dey madt ni
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by igborubausa: 12:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
pepemendy:
who dey follow this idiot talk...u dey madt ni
why do you follow my talk?
Re: White Female Boss Masturbates Every Night Over Black Boys by pepemendy(m): 12:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
igborubausa:
why do you follow my talk?
next time u quote me...na thunder go fire your white pigee ass....oloriburuku somebody

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Confession Of A 16 Years Old Girl Who Can ’t Do Without Séx (pix) / Self-defense Trick Every Lady Should Learn (say No To Rape) / My Weird Experience With Oloshos - What Could They Be Up To?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.