Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

At First "hello" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At First "hello" (1413 Views)

Hello Ladies! Can You Go Out On A Date Without Makeup? / Hello Nl Ladies Can You Date A Rich Guy That Smokes? / How Far. . .I Just Called To Say Hello And See How You Were Doing! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At First "hello" by Macgreat(m): 8:30pm On Feb 05, 2007
Ladies,when a guy work up to you and says "Hello" what is the first thing that cross your mind and what do you think he's going to say after that cool,smooth and Gentle 'hello'
Re: At First "hello" by cuteass1(f): 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2007
Well it depends on his facial expression, he might as well just be asking for a road direction or it could be a guy with his usual check-up lineĀ  grin

1 Like

Re: At First "hello" by ima1(f): 8:59pm On Feb 05, 2007
psycho, except if he is cute lol - kidding

i agree it depends on his facial expression, which i am pretty good at reading
Re: At First "hello" by Macgreat(m): 10:19pm On Feb 05, 2007
What if the guy is all smiling.
Re: At First "hello" by Nobody: 11:28pm On Feb 05, 2007
well, it depends coz smtimes u know if a guy is about to ask u out. and sometimes it depends on what u urself are expecting. if a guy walk up to me and say hello, i thinks he means just hello and nothing else coz am not expectant.
Re: At First "hello" by NiteAngel(m): 12:28am On Feb 06, 2007
Hello est hello! It aint get any oda meaning wink.
Re: At First "hello" by layi(m): 12:36am On Feb 06, 2007
mubowa:

well, it depends because smtimes u know if a guy is about to ask u out. and sometimes it depends on what u yourself are expecting. if a guy walk up to me and say hello, i thinks he means just hello and nothing else because am not expectant.
Rofl, why aint u expectant? Shey u no fine?

cute-ass:

Well it depends on his facial expression, he might as well just be asking for a road direction or it could be a guy with his usual check-up line grin

Same for the ladies. After our first "hello", your facial expression will direct us on the next line of action. We'll know if to:
*ask for direction to Gbenu e soun avenue
Or
* ask for ya number.

Well not a rule of thumb as many guys are born-razzlers. They can toast "the dead". undecided
Re: At First "hello" by naijacutee(f): 1:21am On Feb 06, 2007
Different strokes for different folks I guess. I actually hate been approached in the street by guys,especially those with The Glint in their eyes. If it's a simple "Hello" though, I'll usually smile back and say "Hi" though cheesy
Re: At First "hello" by ima1(f): 1:23am On Feb 06, 2007
well if he is smiling, then you maybe caught his eye, he thought u were cute and he had to say hello, of course there could be other reasons but most guys have one-sided minds.
Re: At First "hello" by Macgreat(m): 1:44am On Feb 06, 2007
@ima1, one-sided mind
@mobuwa,with a deep gentle voice, he stood in from of you and smiling at you 'Oh what a great charm' at this point you are expectant.
Re: At First "hello" by katherinae(f): 3:25am On Feb 06, 2007
i expect the next thing out of his mouth is "how are u"
Re: At First "hello" by Ayenfe(f): 4:22am On Feb 06, 2007
THERE IS NO BIG DEAL 4 A GUY COMING 2 U TO SAY HELLO, I BELIEVE ITS ALL because THE GUY APPREACIATE U AND ITS LEFT 2 U TO BEHAVE MATUALLY AND REPLAY HIM BACK. and stop the funny though in u
Re: At First "hello" by Macgreat(m): 1:53pm On Feb 06, 2007
undecided
Re: At First "hello" by fellow(m): 2:45pm On Feb 06, 2007
katherinae:

i expect the next thing out of his mouth is "how are u"

Well not in all cases. There'r different kinds of variation you know
Re: At First "hello" by iice(f): 4:09pm On Feb 06, 2007
I usually think. . .get it over and done with already!.
Re: At First "hello" by Macgreat(m): 11:46pm On Feb 06, 2007
Huh? get over with what really? @iice
Re: At First "hello" by JustGood(m): 2:23pm On Feb 07, 2007
I stopped saying hello to black girls on the roads or anywhere if I dont know them. White girls will be polite enough to say hi

Most of them are asylum seekers and I just try to be friendly with all African looking people I see knowing some of them may be going through difficult times. Some however just blank me out. I even offered a lift to one sometime ago and as soon as she saw it was a black guy behind the wheels, she turned away. I do know that many of them get excited when a white person speaks to them.
Re: At First "hello" by katherinae(f): 11:31pm On Feb 07, 2007
just good

where are u located, and maybe the girl was scared because she didnt know who u were. so please dont blame her for that. keep saying hi to girls africans especially ok. we appreciate it.
Re: At First "hello" by iice(f): 1:19am On Feb 08, 2007
@macgreat. . .get whatever he wants to say over and done with already!
Re: At First "hello" by jgirl3: 1:22am On Feb 08, 2007
If he's so cute and smooth, I'll instantly suspect he's got a past and I'll expect him to ask me my name.
Re: At First "hello" by Macgreat(m): 3:33am On Feb 08, 2007
@iice i see smiley

@j-girl what if he is not cute but smooth(Voice)
Re: At First "hello" by jgirl3: 3:54am On Feb 08, 2007
In that case, i'll just take it that he's a charmer and as long as he doesn't use any corny lines on me, he might actually get me talking
Re: At First "hello" by Tobiegal(f): 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2007
[color=#550000][/color]At the first hello, i'd either say hi or nod ma head! tongue
Re: At First "hello" by mrpataki(m): 1:16pm On Feb 08, 2007
@ Tobiegal,
Helllo
Re: At First "hello" by Nobody: 1:02am On Feb 21, 2007
@layi, you wouldn't want your girlfriend to expect anything from another man's Hello, am another's, so why should i be expectant

(1) (Reply)

Babes Which Did You Prefer (pot Belly Or Flat) / Hairy Chest Vs Gorimapa Chest / How Do You Know The Right One?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.