Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) (35227 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Alariwo2: 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
compressordaf:

mtchewwwww, God used ngige and peter obi?
Do you know how much they looted??
iti

A typical igbo..

so you know they looted yet you all kept quiet but will be quick to blame Tinubu in Lagos and Buhari for your woes and failures.

The senseless ones will be going about crying marginalization when they are being cheated by the leaders. Rubbish

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by jiangchu: 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
Omeokachie:
Do these Chinese have PVC also?

yes they are citizens. go to immigration offices in nigeria. they obtain passport easily without appearing in persons. NIGERIA is gone. all our economic power house is in thier hands. and they do illegal minning too. grin
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Newmanluckyman(m): 4:49pm On Jul 09, 2017
...foreigners came to igboland to do these and we didn't take it as a big deal because that's the beauty of democracy unlike the case of Agbaje Vs Ambode where we were told of massive death in the lagoon should a particular ethnic group supports Agbaje. Such hypocrites are the one shouting "one Nigeria "to the fullest.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Generalyemi(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
Election must hold in Anambra.
Nnamdi kanu should not shoot himself in the leg,
Anambra is one of the Top 5 most developing state in Nigeria and it will be a disaster to see APC take advantage of these issue to take Anambra.

APGA or PDP is okay for Anambra,
The election will hold and Obiano will return for a second tenure.
Simple.
*let me go and check my pot of stew in the kitchen jor*

Nne INA aghori onwe GI.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
Biafra will never come. Obiano will win again while Nnamdi Kanu returns to Kuje prison

Just like your moniker, your brain is stout and medium in nature. Yet you claim to burst brains for a living. Burst your brain first and learn to think before commenting. We Ibos are no cowards.... my signature says it all.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by talk2biggz: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Only fools doubt proofs. Go to Anambra and see that things have changed from the way it used to be. No true son of the soil will seat at home with his voters card and watch the progress we have made as a state be trembled upon. Nnambi Kanu does not have voters card so he can seat at home in Abia State and eat ofe Nsala na Azu ndu.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
Anambra is one of the Top 5 most developing state in Nigeria and it will be a disaster to see APC take advantage of these issue to take Anambra.

Simple.
"APGA or PDP is okay for Anambra" see your small brain? what is the difference between APGA, PDP, APC are they not the same corrupt Nigerians politicians? You guys are too gullible these politicians are just deceiving you people with names of political parties. I wonder what name you will later call APGA if all the APC members in Anambra defect to APGA. Will you call it APC? I guess you will still call it APGA don't you see that they are deceiving you? Senseless Nigerian youths.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:

APGA or PDP is okay for Anambra,
Simple.
People will not come out much datz wat He is saying.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
chiagozien:
an we Anambrans say we dont want to vote na by force.

you are not one of us - if u r, u would av know that there is nothing like anambrans.

ndi anambra

onye anambra

umu anambra

meanwhile - anyi bu ndi anambra ekwugo si - iwu bu na aga eme election na anambra state!

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by MacBlend: 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
Na so now.

The chinese don't want to lose their means of livelihood.

Who else could have made a road like the one below if not the chinese.

Maka cam dan na...una no go ever see anything good at all.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 4:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

It's shit like this that actually make me hate some igbos. What do you actually want? Do you think voting will change the status quo. How has obiano term affected your life and that of your family members.

I wonder oo my broda. Check out the number of people who turned up for the rally sef. They aren't more than 50 by estimate (who I'm sure were hired) out of the whole population of Anambra for that matter. It's only a sign that the people are wiser now and know what they want. Peace be unto you.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 4:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
goodheart02:

Just like your moniker, your brain is stout and medium in nature. Yet you claim to burst brains for a living. Burst your brain first and learn to think before commenting. We Ibos are no cowards.... my signature says it all.

well u r definitely not igbo!
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 5:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:

well u r definitely not igbo!

The Nigeria of your dream is yet to come so says your signature, and it has been coming since 1914 like a squirting woman without any benefit. Stop deceiving yourself and face reality. There ain't anything like One Nigeria. It has never been and never will be, not when the North is still there!! So stop dreaming and wake up to reality.

3 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by bakila: 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
The civil war between IPOB and Igbos is loading.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
baddooboys:

That was a false news...there is no such erosion ravaged area in Anambra....stop posting trash.
But here is a recent one in oshogbo, Y not focus on Oshogbo that got nearly collapsed yesterday...
their community is getting destroyed yet i see some mumus opening teeth
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by kabillion(m): 5:19pm On Jul 09, 2017
Is d guy in dat whatever jacket on the poster?
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
goodheart02:

[s]The Nigeria of your dream is yet to come so says your signature, and it has been coming since 1914 like a squirting woman without any benefit. Stop deceiving yourself and face reality. There ain't anything like One Nigeria. It has never been and never will be, not when the North is still there!! So stop dreaming and wake up to reality[/s].

how does this relate to your quoting me?

this your weed is really very strong. undecided
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 09, 2017
i won"t be suprise if the election ends in a draw grin
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by tossie101(f): 5:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
Generalyemi:

Nne INA aghori onwe GI.

My dear seriously amarabae ahu enweghi uche ma ncha.
Many people keep saying it here, people saying the same thing about her.
Amaghim afo ole odi, maka na onwere uche umuaka 15yrs. No jokes.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by goodheart02(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:

how does this relate to your quoting me?

this your weed is really very strong. undecided

I agree I smoke weed, no wahala. But I guess your problem is arising from excessive sniffing of cow urine from the North. Don't even expect me to answer you again. Your case is crucial, seek help.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2017
goodheart02:

I agree I smoke weed, no wahala. But I guess your problem is arising from excessive sniffing of cow urine from the North. Don't even expect me to answer you again. Your case is crucial, seek help.

grin grin grin grin

chai!

drug abuse is bad! cheesy
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by OlujobaSamuel: 5:36pm On Jul 09, 2017
isnt it criminal for a foreigner to campaign directly or indirectly in the election of another nation?
anyway, this is naija, what do i know?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by chukwukapromise(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
If Election Do hold in Anambra, The Outcome may not be encouraging to d parties involve...
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 6:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Itimkpataka2:
grin Paid Protesters grin

Looking at the Banner and the Rest , I didn't see anywhere they Ridicule IPOD or KANU , which means they r really afraid and definitely are paid to do this.

Where are the Anambra Not Part of Biafran Crew !!!?

Who dem no dey pay before, you and i know that everything in Nigeria is all about money, so talking like Saint grin
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Amah70: 6:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
conductor10:
Paid minions. Tell China to merge with Pakistan if their citizens support this shithole called Nigeria.

.... let them merge China to Indonesia.

Let's see how such a merger of different value systems and religious beliefs can ever work as a country.

The merger/amalgamation in Nigeria was known to be a potential failure, even before the amalgamation.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Xano(m): 6:40pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
listen up dear, sometimes we Igbos take decision on an emotional ground.
We must be tactical in decision taking.
Anambra is a fast developing state and a Pride to the Igbos, remember how God used both Ngige and Peter obi to deliver that state from darkness of the mbadinuju era, these two men laid the foundation for a New Anambra and Obiano is building on it.
It will be catastrophical to watch APC take advantage of these issue and win Anambra by imposing Andy Ubah.
Nnamdi kanu saying that Anambra election will not hold is a joke taken too far.
He should leave Anambra alone.
That election must hold and a winner will be declared.

On this post, I support you.
Spot on.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
i hope mr yang and lee no dey here. cos i go smash their yansh if i reach companu tomorrow
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by dudebuck: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
There is a large population of Chinese nationals resident in Anambra. I think the non-conduct of the election would also affect their businesses across the state hence the joining of the protest.

#AnambraElectionMustHold
definitely not!
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by myhotbrain: 6:44pm On Jul 09, 2017
I HAVE A DREAM: THAT I AM NOW PART OF IPOB/BIAFRA MOVEMENT. MY DREAMS ALWAYS COME TRUE. ELECTION DID NOT HOLD IN ANAMBRA BECAUSE OUR SUPREME LEADER, MAZI NNAMDI KANU SAID SO.

NOW, NDI ANAMBRA IS BEING RUN BY AN APPOINTEE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, A RETIRED ARMY GENERAL AND AN AFONJA FROM SOUTHWEST, NIGERIA.

GOD FORBID! I SCREAMED IN MY SLEEP AND I WOKE UP!

WELL, NDIGBOS, BE WISE, IF IPOB PREVENTED ELECTION FROM TAKING PLACE IN ANAMBRA, NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE RULED BY A RETIRED GENERAL, MANY OF YOUR YOUTHS WILL DIE NEEDLESSLY AND GRUESOMELY. YOUR LEADERS WILL ALSO BE JAILED AND CHARGED WITH TREASON.

IN ADDITION, YOUR BUSINESSES WILL SUFFER, YOUR PROPERTIES DESTROYED AND NDIGBO CAN KISS THE OPPORTUNITY OF PRODUCING THE PRESIDENT OR RULING NIGERIA IN 2023.

SO NOW MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ESPECIALLY, YOU E WARRIORS, CHANNEL ALL OF YOUR ENERGIES INTO HOW TO CO EXIST WITH YOUR OTHER FELLOW NIGERIANS, AND STOP YOUR HATE SPEECH AND BIGOTRY.

PREVENT YOUR IMPENDING DOOM FROM YOUR MISCALCULATION AND STUPIDITY.

ALL THE POOR MASSES OF NIGERIA ARE BEING MARGINALIZED BY THE ELITES OF. NIGERIA WHO ARE FROM ALL TRIBES AND REGIONS OF NIGERIA... IGBO YOUTHS ARE NOT THE ONLY VICTIMS, WE ALL ARE.

INSTEAD OF THE AGITATION FOR SECESSION, LET US BE UNITED AND CALL FOR A REVOLUTION TO FREE OURSELVES FROM THE CORRUPT ELITES.

'NUFF SAID!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by dudebuck: 6:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
listen up dear, sometimes we Igbos take decision on an emotional ground.
We must be tactical in decision taking.
Anambra is a fast developing state and a Pride to the Igbos, remember how God used both Ngige and Peter obi to deliver that state from darkness of the mbadinuju era, these two men laid the foundation for a New Anambra and Obiano is building on it.
It will be catastrophical to watch APC take advantage of these issue and win Anambra by imposing Andy Ubah.
Nnamdi kanu saying that Anambra election will not hold is a joke taken too far.
He should leave Anambra alone.
That election must hold and a winner will be declared.
fast developing as in what? Is it those peanuts, you see this your fast development, it will take us more that 800 years to be like newyork of the 1920s. WTF fast development? Travel and see how other countries develope very quickly. The River port in Ontisha, do you think these 1diots you are campaigning for will ever put it to use? What will bring real development in our state is BIAFRA, Biafra will allow is solve our own problems, not this one that Obingo's problems become state's priority project. THINK, USE YOUR HEAD, TO MAKE AN OMELETTE YOU MUST BREAK AN EGG.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by dudebuck: 6:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

For about 100years, anambra has had several leaders and governors, of what impact have they brought to the people?

You keep shouting Biafra Biafra like the state would be run on auto-pilot. isn't it one of the Igbo sons that would be selected to manage the state? Isn't obiano an Igbo son or is he Hausa?.

I get the fact that some Igbo's want out but to refuse election in your own state is clear stupidity. To start with the agitation should have started at the state level. Youths should have challenged for transparency in the running of the govt in Igbo land. Its very easy to cast aspersion at the President whereas the leader closest to your reach isn't doing well enough.

Use your brain and think!
You are talking complete RUBBISH! HOLD your leaders responsible. Now how do we hold our leaders responsible? You are the one who's brain has crashed. If you don't like Nnamdi Kanu please ku ku go to hell and burn to ashes. Is the very same 1diot that will come and pledge to defend the abusalami constitution? Abeg Fvck Off!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Guinness Handler Apologizes Over "Shut Up Your Dirty Mouth" Tweet / Senate President, Lawan Re-appoints Saraki’s Media Aide [see Other Appointees] / Amotekun: Femi Fani-kayode Slams Tinubu Over Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.