Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,267 members, 7,811,761 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:08 PM

Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) (35238 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by StarPlayer: 9:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
dudebuck:
It is your father and mother that you are referring to with that word, okay?
Now what does the abusalami constitution say about this situation? If you abuse me again, it will go straight to your parents.
Well i don't blame you for your lack of ethics and civility, it is as a result of poor parenting, when parents who are supposed to bring their wards up properly are busy pushing drugs and breeding babies in baby factories this is what it results to.Accept my sympathy and fůck outta my mentions.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by genearts(m): 9:51pm On Jul 09, 2017
bakila:
The civil war between IPOB and Igbos is loading.

I thought I'm the only one seeing it. November 18 is going to be very interesting. Well let's see what happen on the 12th of July first

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Chinese has always been A beneficiary of Apga project.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 10:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:

ka ana ga nubi ka oka na cha!
mgbe oge ruelu anyi ga ma mbe na bo nke bu oke! angry
nsogbu adighi
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 10:20pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipob1:
embarassed undecided i bu onye ara, Bia tuo election ka anyI fu, onye iberibe

ok. ngbe oge ruelu anyi ga fu zi ife unu ge me!

iche no bu iji onu gbu oji!

tout! angry
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
Election must hold in Anambra.
Nnamdi kanu should not shoot himself in the leg,
Anambra is one of the Top 5 most developing state in Nigeria and it will be a disaster to see APC take advantage of these issue to take Anambra.

APGA or PDP is okay for Anambra,
The election will hold and Obiano will return for a second tenure.
Simple.
*let me go and check my pot of stew in the kitchen jor*
southern cameroonians or ambazonia are also insisting on no elections in the region anymore. I support the no elections pls. we have humoured those game riggers for long. you can't lose if you don't play.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Malawian(m): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
There is a large population of Chinese nationals resident in Anambra. I think the non-conduct of the election would also affect their businesses across the state hence the joining of the protest.

#AnambraElectionMustHold
Chino, that your push and start jalopy, you must continue to push and start am. whatever election contract you dey eye from Obiano, just go by sun shade wear.

kikikiki

kinkinkiwo Jaco Mario's abozo.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by dudebuck: 6:24am On Jul 10, 2017
StarPlayer:
Well i don't blame you for your lack of ethics and civility, it is as a result of poor parenting, when parents who are supposed to bring their wards up properly are busy pushing drugs and breeding babies in baby factories this is what it results to.Accept my sympathy and fůck outta my mentions.
lack of civility? More like pot calling kettle black.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 6:50am On Jul 10, 2017
Amarabae:
listen up dear, sometimes we Igbos take decision on an emotional ground.
We must be tactical in decision taking.
Anambra is a fast developing state and a Pride to the Igbos, remember how God used both Ngige and Peter obi to deliver that state from darkness of the mbadinuju era, these two men laid the foundation for a New Anambra and Obiano is building on it.
It will be catastrophical to watch APC take advantage of these issue and win Anambra by imposing Andy Ubah.
Nnamdi kanu saying that Anambra election will not hold is a joke taken too far.
He should leave Anambra alone.
That election must hold and a winner will be declared.
.Nnamdi kanu is abt to rubish his latest cheap popularity.he is abt to face d beginim of his fall.ONYE ARA
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 6:53am On Jul 10, 2017
nwaanambra1:

ok. ngbe oge ruelu anyi ga fu zi ife unu ge me!

iche no bu iji onu gbu oji!

tout! angry
me tout ? Lol are u kidding me? Am a master degree holder in political science from unizic. So who amongst us is the tout? Just cos I support our self determination nd u are quick to call me a tout, what is ur level in education,tell me lets go on a debate.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 6:54am On Jul 10, 2017
Franchise21:
Both
[s][ u no serious
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by africanusvu(m): 7:00am On Jul 10, 2017
Warship:

Keep fooling yourself

Obiano girlfriend

No election will hold

Everyone will sit at home

No Registration No Voting

In short, people won't participate in the registration let alone voting
.Nnamdi kanu onye ara keep on deceivin u peple.i ve registerd.orue ubochi ahu.ka anyi mara.onye ipob tinye isi.mgbo atua ya
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Amhappy(f): 9:21am On Jul 10, 2017
Amarabae:
Election must hold in Anambra.
Nnamdi kanu should not shoot himself in the leg,
Anambra is one of the Top 5 most developing state in Nigeria and it will be a disaster to see APC take advantage of these issue to take Anambra.

APGA or PDP is okay for Anambra,
The election will hold and Obiano will return for a second tenure.
Simple.
*let me go and check my pot of stew in the kitchen jor*

Nne PDP is not okay for Anambra biko. Have you forgotten so fast.The first time PDP was in power workers was on strike for over one year. Allocation was seized and shared by Godfathers.The second time all government properties were burnt for fight for power and the Governor was abuducted. Riot here and there,I witnessed it first hand. We don't want them again. We have experienced peace since APGA took over. Let APGA continue.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by freethesheeple(m): 10:40am On Jul 10, 2017
MediumStout:
Biafra will never come. Obiano will win again while Nnamdi Kanu returns to Kuje prison

dwarf thinking like small stout.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 11:28am On Jul 10, 2017
ipob1:
[s]me tout ? Lol are u kidding me? Am a master degree holder in political science from unizic. So who amongst us is the tout? Just cos I support our self determination nd u are quick to call me a tout, what is ur level in education,tell me lets go on a debate[/s].

e pain am!

masters degree and yet u cant use your common sense to know that self determination is not thru nnamdi kanu way!

u claim anambra and yet u support an outsider to use your state for political experiment!

why cnt nnamdi kanu start his experiment by removing his state governor from office first then we will follow him!

if that is how people with master degree reason then master degree gbakwa oku!

masters degree in mumulogical science! grin

bloody IPOD tout!
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2017
nwaanambra1:

e pain am!

masters degree and yet u cant use your common sense to know that self determination is not thru nnamdi kanu way!

u claim anambra and yet u support an outsider to use your state for political experiment!

why cnt nnamdi kanu start his experiment by removing his state governor from office first then we will follow him!

if that is how people with master degree reason then master degree gbakwa oku!

masters degree in mumulogical science! grin

bloody IPOD tout!
lol Yoruba tout ,cant even talk in a constructively. Igbo is igbo, there is nothin like anambra, or abia, why am I even wasting time with a Yoruba cretin.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 2:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
ipob1:
lol Yoruba tout ,cant even talk in a constructively. Igbo is igbo, there is nothin like anambra, or abia, why am I even wasting time with a Yoruba cretin.

see your own grammar na!

doctorate degree holder in political science! grin grin

anyways i understand - oyibo di n'ogwu my broda! cheesy
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 2:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
nwaanambra1:

see your own grammar na!

doctorate degree holder in political science! grin grin

anyways i understand - oyibo di n'ogwu my broda! cheesy
typographical error, thanks for notifying me.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 3:07pm On Jul 10, 2017
ipob1:
typographical error, thanks for notifying me.

o ka ome! cheesy

ndi masters! grin grin grin
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nelsont1: 4:05pm On Jul 10, 2017
Idiot what do you know about apga, Pdp and APc? Okay.... After voting in apga.... What will be the next? Just shut up.. Uchu. Dey here dey talk as if you have anything special to gain if Apga or APc wins. Idiot just shut up. Your father is the one who takes decisions on emotional grounds... that's why you have no sense. We want something more solid... You are here fighting for politicians wey go give you nothing. Whether APc apga PDP.... What will be the difference? People like you are the catastrophe we have among igbos. Idiot
Amarabae:
Anambra is a fast developing state and a Pride to the Igbos, remember how God used both Ngige and Peter obi to deliver that state from darkness of the mbadinuju era, these two men laid the foundation for a New Anambra and Obiano is building on it.
It will be catastrophical to watch APC take advantage of these issue and win Anambra by imposing Andy Ubah.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by dumodust(m): 5:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
nelsont1:
Idiot what do you know about apga, Pdp and APc? Okay.... After voting in apga.... What will be the next? Just shut up.. Uchu. Dey here dey talk as if you have anything special to gain if Apga or APc wins. Idiot just shut up. Your father is the one who takes decisions on emotional grounds... that's why you have no sense. We want something more solid... You are here fighting for politicians wey go give you nothing. Whether APc apga PDP.... What will be the difference? People like you are the catastrophe we have among igbos. Idiot
You are the stoopid one with your insults... abeg, no carry anambra state wahala for head, go back to your state. Who is nnamdi kanu again? What has he done for you? Mumurism... stick to worshipping your tin god in abia state, leave us out of it
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by 989900: 5:53pm On Jul 12, 2017
Obi and Obiano have really done so much for Anambra.

I visited in 1999, 2007, 2016 and 2017 -- the difference is clear!

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Medicals100: 8:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lols
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by chimeee: 9:21pm On Jul 12, 2017
Amarabae:
remember obiano is incumbent governor, the money is there the influence is there, nobody will be declared winner if the election did not hold at all,if it hold at all it will still be in favor of obiano, because he is paying a lot of salaries to to a lot of workers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Monday Bubou-Obolo Steps Down, Abraham Ngobere Elected Speaker Bayelsa Assembly / Pictures As Obidients March For Peter Obi In Calabar, Cross River State / Sonia, Ekweremadu's Daughter Loses Bid To Be Excused From Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.