Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) (35233 Views)

Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Obiano In Military Regalia As He Marks Arned Forces Rememberance Day In Awka-Pix / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by dudebuck: 7:03pm On Jul 09, 2017
StarPlayer:
Lol.. delusional beings. Any state elections are not allowed to hold shall be taken over by an abokí or afonja military administrator. Hope that gets through your thick skull
You have just aptly described you and your families with that word! What does the constitution say about when people decide not to vote and the election is inconclusive? Doesn't Anambra have a house of assembly? Now if In 2019 we equally decide not to vote, who will be the useless senator that will go to Abuja or the theif theif rep that will go to Abuja? You are blind to the bigger picture or just a fvcking fear mongerer.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by VocalWalls: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Bad guys lol.

Few Chinese understand,communicate or even write in english. There is a strong probability, these ones even holding these signs don't even know what it says.

But common sense will tell them to play along,so that the supporters of the Governor don't descend on their businesses.

Basic survival skill 101.

Exactly as it happened

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by dudebuck: 7:06pm On Jul 09, 2017
myhotbrain:
I HAVE A DREAM: THAT I AM NOW PART OF IPOB/BIAFRA MOVEMENT. MY DREAMS ALWAYS COME TRUE. ELECTION DID NOT HOLD IN ANAMBRA BECAUSE OUR SUPREME LEADER, MAZI NNAMDI KANU SAID SO.

NOW, NDI ANAMBRA IS BEING RUN BY AN APPOINTEE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, A RETIRED ARMY GENERAL AND AN AFONJA FROM SOUTHWEST, NIGERIA.

GOD FORBID! I SCREAMED IN MY SLEEP AND I WOKE UP!

WELL, NDIGBOS, BE WISE, IF IPOB PREVENTED ELECTION FROM TAKING PLACE IN ANAMBRA, NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE RULED BY A RETIRED GENERAL, MANY OF YOUR YOUTHS WILL DIE NEEDLESSLY AND GRUESOMELY. YOUR LEADERS WILL ALSO BE JAILED AND CHARGED WITH TREASON.

IN ADDITION, YOUR BUSINESSES WILL SUFFER, YOUR PROPERTIES DESTROYED AND NDIGBO CAN KISS THE OPPORTUNITY OF PRODUCING THE PRESIDENT OR RULING NIGERIA IN 2023.

SO NOW MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ESPECIALLY, YOU E WARRIORS, CHANNEL ALL OF YOUR ENERGIES INTO HOW TO CO EXIST WITH YOUR OTHER FELLOW NIGERIANS, AND STOP YOUR HATE SPEECH AND BIGOTRY.

PREVENT YOUR IMPENDING DOOM FROM YOUR MISCALCULATION AND STUPIDITY.

ALL THE POOR MASSES OF NIGERIA ARE BEING MARGINALIZED BY THE ELITES OF. NIGERIA WHO ARE FROM ALL TRIBES AND REGIONS OF NIGERIA... IGBO YOUTHS ARE NOT THE ONLY VICTIMS, WE ALL ARE.

INSTEAD OF THE AGITATION FOR SECESSION, LET US BE UNITED AND CALL FOR A REVOLUTION TO FREE OURSELVES FROM THE CORRUPT ELITES.

'NUFF SAID!
STFU!
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by chiagozien(m): 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2017
nwaanambra1:

you are not one of us - if u r, u would av know that there is nothing like anambrans.

ndi anambra

onye anambra

umu anambra

meanwhile - anyi bu ndi anambra ekwugo si - iwu bu na aga eme election na anambra state!
enweghi ihe di ka election na Anambra.ubochi ahu puta ezi ka ifu.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Godson32(m): 7:16pm On Jul 09, 2017
As igbo people no wan vote make chinese people help them.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by davidif: 7:34pm On Jul 09, 2017
HungerBAD:
Bad guys lol.

Few Chinese understand,communicate or even write in english. There is a strong probability, these ones even holding these signs don't even know what it says.

But common sense will tell them to play along,so that the supporters of the Governor don't descend on their businesses.

Basic survival skill 101.

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Itimkpataka2: 7:47pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sagay212:

Whether they are paid or not, that is non of your business. At least we have seen people who are interested in voting. Even if 10 people vote, it will be counted and a winner will be declared and govt continues while you ipods continue your madness

Na Chinese Ppl go vote bah?

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Sagay212: 7:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Itimkpataka2:

Na Chinese Ppl go vote bah?

Bros nor dey bother yourself na. When the day come I beg you in the name of your god Nnamdi kanu to go and disrupt the election and let your folks come online and tell us the story of what happened to you after your action. You ipods brag too much.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 7:54pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
listen up dear, sometimes we Igbos take decision on an emotional ground.
We must be tactical in decision taking.
Anambra is a fast developing state and a Pride to the Igbos, remember how God used both Ngige and Peter obi to deliver that state from darkness of the mbadinuju era, these two men laid the foundation for a New Anambra and Obiano is building on it.
It will be catastrophical to watch APC take advantage of these issue and win Anambra by imposing Andy Ubah.
Nnamdi kanu saying that Anambra election will not hold is a joke taken too far.
He should leave Anambra alone.
That election must hold and a winner will be declared.
babe wen jesus said its finished, he was talkin abt ur brain,
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 7:57pm On Jul 09, 2017
chiagozien:
why una no infor me make i go collect my own 5k...but on election day if you see me outside call me afonja.
guy u gallant joor
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2017
MediumStout:
Biafra will never come. Obiano will win again while Nnamdi Kanu returns to Kuje prison
na u go come vote nd take kanu to prison? Ask God for brain
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2017
Franchise21:
Obiano! Ndi Anambra are solidly behind you...

Carry Go!!!
by mouth or action' kikikikikikiik lol laughing in chinese accent
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

For about 100years, anambra has had several leaders and governors, of what impact have they brought to the people?

You keep shouting Biafra Biafra like the state would be run on auto-pilot. isn't it one of the Igbo sons that would be selected to manage the state? Isn't obiano an Igbo son or is he Hausa?.

I get the fact that some Igbo's want out but to refuse election in your own state is clear stupidity. To start with the agitation should have started at the state level. Youths should have challenged for transparency in the running of the govt in Igbo land. Its very easy to cast aspersion at the President whereas the leader closest to your reach isn't doing well enough.

Use your brain and think!
go nd buy sense, its not that costly
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by davidif: 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
conductor10:
Paid minions. Tell China to merge with Pakistan if their citizens support this shithole called Nigeria.

Actually, that's what you call a false comparison. China and Pakistan were never the same country. A better analogy will be Pakistan vs. Kashmir, Spain vs. Basque and catalonia or China vs. Hong kong, Xian Jiang, Tibet and Taiwan. If you like go and tell the Chinese to let those countries leave and see what happens to you.

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 09, 2017
Antoeni:
IstandwithWILLIE0BIANO, IPOB AND KANU TO HELL WITH U ALL,. IF U PASS GOVERNMENT we GO , ANAMBERA Will continue to Soar higher naha Jesus
unfortunately u are neither igbo nor anambra, so to he'll with u
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:07pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sagay212:

Whether they are paid or not, that is non of your business. At least we have seen people who are interested in voting. Even if 10 people vote, it will be counted and a winner will be declared and govt continues while you ipods continue your madness
wen jesus said its finished, he meant ur brains
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by davidif: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
chukzyfcbb:

For about 100years, anambra has had several leaders and governors, of what impact have they brought to the people?

You keep shouting Biafra Biafra like the state would be run on auto-pilot. isn't it one of the Igbo sons that would be selected to manage the state? Isn't obiano an Igbo son or is he Hausa?.

I get the fact that some Igbo's want out but to refuse election in your own state is clear stupidity. To start with the agitation should have started at the state level. Youths should have challenged for transparency in the running of the govt in Igbo land. Its very easy to cast aspersion at the President whereas the leader closest to your reach isn't doing well enough.

Use your brain and think!

How dare you? How dare you try to disturb him with facts? How dare try to reason with him with logic?

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2017
Alariwo2:
Just look at how confused Ipob miscreants are.. you can boycott elections on Kanu's order but can't boycott use of naira or boycott your okrika businesses in other parts of Nigeria.

Nov should come quick abeg.. can't wait for APC to take over that state. We Yorubas will be the ones calling all the shots in alaigbo soon grin
Afonja nuisance spotted on the rampage
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by nwaanambra1(m): 8:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
chiagozien:
enweghi ihe di ka election na Anambra.ubochi ahu puta ezi ka ifu.

ka ana ga nubi ka oka na cha!

mgbe oge ruelu anyi ga ma mbe na bo nke bu oke! angry
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipob1:
wen jesus said its finished, he meant ur brains

Oga go and cancel the election when the time comes. Your small jesus Nnamdi kanu won't save you from the misery that will befall you on that day.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:12pm On Jul 09, 2017
StarPlayer:
Lol.. delusional beings. Any state elections are not allowed to hold shall be taken over by an abokí or afonja military administrator. Hope that gets through your thick skull
get well soon, am a medical practitioner, I can prescribe drugs for u, its called Afonja brain moulder, look for it in any brown roof ibadan shop
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:18pm On Jul 09, 2017
talk2biggz:
Only fools doubt proofs. Go to Anambra and see that things have changed from the way it used to be. No true son of the soil will seat at home with his voters card and watch the progress we have made as a state be trembled upon. Nnambi Kanu does not have voters card so he can seat at home in Abia State and eat ofe Nsala na Azu ndu.
Afonja pseudo spotted

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
myhotbrain:
I HAVE A DREAM: THAT I AM NOW PART OF IPOB/BIAFRA MOVEMENT. MY DREAMS ALWAYS COME TRUE. ELECTION DID NOT HOLD IN ANAMBRA BECAUSE OUR SUPREME LEADER, MAZI NNAMDI KANU SAID SO.

NOW, NDI ANAMBRA IS BEING RUN BY AN APPOINTEE OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT, A RETIRED ARMY GENERAL AND AN AFONJA FROM SOUTHWEST, NIGERIA.

GOD FORBID! I SCREAMED IN MY SLEEP AND I WOKE UP!

WELL, NDIGBOS, BE WISE, IF IPOB PREVENTED ELECTION FROM TAKING PLACE IN ANAMBRA, NOT ONLY WILL YOU BE RULED BY A RETIRED GENERAL, MANY OF YOUR YOUTHS WILL DIE NEEDLESSLY AND GRUESOMELY. YOUR LEADERS WILL ALSO BE JAILED AND CHARGED WITH TREASON.

IN ADDITION, YOUR BUSINESSES WILL SUFFER, YOUR PROPERTIES DESTROYED AND NDIGBO CAN KISS THE OPPORTUNITY OF PRODUCING THE PRESIDENT OR RULING NIGERIA IN 2023.

SO NOW MY IGBO BROTHERS AND SISTERS, ESPECIALLY, YOU E WARRIORS, CHANNEL ALL OF YOUR ENERGIES INTO HOW TO CO EXIST WITH YOUR OTHER FELLOW NIGERIANS, AND STOP YOUR HATE SPEECH AND BIGOTRY.

PREVENT YOUR IMPENDING DOOM FROM YOUR MISCALCULATION AND STUPIDITY.

ALL THE POOR MASSES OF NIGERIA ARE BEING MARGINALIZED BY THE ELITES OF. NIGERIA WHO ARE FROM ALL TRIBES AND REGIONS OF NIGERIA... IGBO YOUTHS ARE NOT THE ONLY VICTIMS, WE ALL ARE.

INSTEAD OF THE AGITATION FOR SECESSION, LET US BE UNITED AND CALL FOR A REVOLUTION TO FREE OURSELVES FROM THE CORRUPT ELITES.

'NUFF SAID!
hmmm am a medical practitioner nd I prescribe achikwukraine for u, that's the drug for ur type of dream. Oga go nd ask abt igbos, we are not puppets nd we are not susceptible to anything. Impose a defacto governor on us nd see pandemonium, go nd read abt igbos . U day craze
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2017
embarassed
nwaanambra1:

undecided
nwaanambra1:

i bu onye ara, Bia tuo election ka anyI fu, onye iberibe
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:37pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sagay212:

Oga go and cancel the election when the time comes. Your small jesus Nnamdi kanu won't save you from the misery that will befall you on that day.
Afonja cry me a river it has been concealed already, empty fields are wot awaits ur xoo inec
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Sagay212: 8:41pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipob1:
Afonja cry me a river it has been concealed already, empty fields are wot awaits ur xoo inec

lol...we shall see.
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 09, 2017
:Dno election in any biafraland !
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by ipob1(m): 8:46pm On Jul 09, 2017
Sagay212:

lol...we shall see.
[s]
Sagay212:

lol...we shall see.
[/s]
Sagay212:

lol...we shall see.
see this Afonja oo!
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by kelly72: 9:11pm On Jul 09, 2017
Amarabae:
Election must hold in Anambra.
Nnamdi kanu should not shoot himself in the leg,
Anambra is one of the Top 5 most developing state in Nigeria and it will be a disaster to see APC take advantage of these issue to take Anambra.

APGA or PDP is okay for Anambra,
The election will hold and Obiano will return for a second tenure.
Simple.
*let me go and check my pot of stew in the kitchen jor*

Nothing should be done to tamper with the Anambra guber election in November.
Kanu should be careful not to turn himself against Igbo people.

1 Like

Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by StarPlayer: 9:17pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipob1:
get well soon, am a medical practitioner, I can prescribe drugs for u, its called Afonja brain moulder, look for it in any brown roof ibadan shop
You have nothing meaningful to say. No wonder nnamdi kanu the criminal finds it easy to play with your reasoning.

dudebuck:
You have just aptly described you and your families with that word! What does the constitution say about when people decide not to vote and the election is inconclusive? Doesn't Anambra have a house of assembly? Now if In 2019 we equally decide not to vote, who will be the useless senator that will go to Abuja or the theif theif rep that will go to Abuja? You are blind to the bigger picture or just a fvcking fear mongerer.
Is it not when there's an election in the first place you can decide if it is inconclusive or not? If you don't vote for a senator, your people will simply not be represented in tha NASS. The same reason your region could not get any leadership position in any of the legislative bodies because of the shallow reasoning of ipob miscreants. Too dumb to think
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by Franchise21(m): 9:21pm On Jul 09, 2017
ipob1:
by mouth or action' kikikikikikiik lol laughing in chinese accent
Both
Re: Chinese Men Support Obiano In Anambra During Solidarity Rally (Photos) by dudebuck: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
StarPlayer:
You have nothing meaningful to say. No wonder nnamdi kanu the criminal finds it easy to play with your reasoning.

Is it not when there's an election in the first place you can decide if it is inconclusive or not? If you don't vote for a senator, your people will simply not be represented in tha NASS. The same reason your region could not get any leadership position in any of the legislative bodies because of the shallow reasoning of ipob miscreants. Too dumb to think
It is your father and mother that you are referring to with that word, okay?
Now what does the abusalami constitution say about this situation? If you abuse me again, it will go straight to your parents.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

9 Oil Producing States & Their 13% Derivation & Debt Profile 2022 (Photo) / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Borno / Governors' Wives Who Are Medical Doctors: What They Are Doing To Assist Husbands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.