Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,652 members, 7,813,194 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You (6150 Views)

Women Subnit To Your Guys For Happy Relationship. 18+ / Ladies Share Some Of The Worst Things Men Have Done To Them, Very Interesting / Nigerians On Twitter Share Some Of The Lines Menuse To Deceive Naive Ladies(lol) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Let's discuss how we guys have requested for sex from our girlfriends and also girls how did he request for sex from you.

Me: baby I promise I will not enter...I will just play around it.

Guys and ladies over to you.

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by McBrooklyn(m): 8:32pm On Jul 09, 2017

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by cuedish: 8:33pm On Jul 09, 2017
When it come to that...
Men speak from the realm of the deceitful sprit...

6 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by galaciousbabe(f): 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lmao!!! Those desperate guys would tel you: "baby let me just rub the tip, i won't enter i promise >"sad wink wink cheesy grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Treash(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2017
galaciousbabe:
Lmao!!! Those desperate guys would tel you: "baby let me just rub the tip, i won't enter i promise >"sad wink wink cheesy grin

Which of the tips? Kindly elaborate.

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Darammliveth(m): 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
uh-huh,,,, girls over to you.... Lemme find a seat �
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 09, 2017
galaciousbabe:

5 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 09, 2017
Darammliveth:
uh-huh,,,, girls over to you.... Lemme find a seat �
go back seat bro...commot for my seat.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 9:30pm On Jul 09, 2017
Some will be like...baby let's cuddle and sleep

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Darammliveth(m): 9:56pm On Jul 09, 2017
rocasmilatos:
go back seat bro...commot for my seat.

Lol,, forward ever bro

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by cutedidah(f): 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
some guys be like,,,baby lemme just enter, I won't move. thunder fall on them grin

7 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Ghosttt(m): 10:52pm On Jul 09, 2017
cutedidah:
some guys be like,,,baby lemme just enter, I won't move.
thunder fall on them grin

Being waiting patiently for dis comment

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by superemmy(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
I'd be like baby let me enter I wont be painful I promise
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by uboma(m): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2017
cutedidah:

do some guys really do this?

oh my Gawd!

grin
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Leriebloom(f): 11:13pm On Jul 09, 2017
Guy: You're not being considerate, after all I have done for u grin

Me: Ayam not understanding grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 09, 2017
undecided rubbish. When i can get laid by just clapping my hands.
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nwabundo38(f): 12:07am On Jul 10, 2017
cutedidah:
Any guy that says this is mad
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:02am On Jul 10, 2017
Baby let me check if you are still wet.

5 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by nibblealittle(f): 1:11am On Jul 10, 2017
Mmm well he would always ask for a massage (come to think about it) that's how it always started.

3 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by nibblealittle(f): 1:12am On Jul 10, 2017
Oh oh this one guy, from Ivory Coast, when he finished he said "I arrived!" Lol
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:
undecided rubbish. When i can get laid by just clapping my hands.
lol

As per mosquito killer

7 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 10, 2017
nibblealittle:
Kord of messi

shocked
nibblealittle:
Kord of messi
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:48am On Jul 10, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Baby let me check if you are still wet.
fada lawd!!!

As per air dryer
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:50am On Jul 10, 2017
nibblealittle:
Mmm well he would always ask for a massage (come to think about it) that's how it always started.
sweet masseuse
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 10, 2017
Leriebloom:
Guy: You're not being considerate, after all I have done for u grin

Me: Ayam not understanding grin grin

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 1:53am On Jul 10, 2017
superemmy:
I'd be like baby let me enter I wont be painful I promise
hehehe

As per pain killer di......ck

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 10, 2017
rocasmilatos:
lol

As per mosquito killer

grin girls are like mosquito's, just clap your hand and get one bro.
Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by pu7pl3(m): 2:25am On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

grin girls are like mosquito's, just clap your hand and get one bro.
Keep bragging...underrate them to urown peril

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Prettyenit18(f): 2:48am On Jul 10, 2017
1) Do you love me?
2) let's get married
3) are you preaching to me?
4) You get strong mind

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

Keep bragging...underrate them to urown peril

Girls don't roll with woman wrappas like you son. Idiot. In a faceless forum, You said i should underrate them to my own peril, where do this fvcks keep coming out from undecided .

1 Like

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by pu7pl3(m): 3:14am On Jul 10, 2017
SingleDad:

Girls don't roll with woman wrappas like you son. Idiot. In a faceless forum, You said i should underrate them to my own peril, where do this fvcks keep coming out from undecided .

I jst Gave u a lil word of wisdom and ure childishly ranting..even goin the extra mile to make a meme..foolish boy

8 Likes

Re: Girls Please Share Some Things Your Guys Have Said To Try To Sleep With You by Nobody: 3:17am On Jul 10, 2017
pu7pl3:

I jst Gave u a lil word of wisdom and ure childishly ranting..even goin the extra mile to make a meme..foolish boy

Kid. Trying to make a point. How many pvssy have you fvcked, you are giving a lil word.... I pity this one life, generation, past present and future. Bastard . E pain am grin .

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Confusion Bum Bum, When Big And Small Bum Bum Jam To Twerk, This is Too Much / You Fornicated Jejely And Later Said It's Rape.. / Isoko Boy & Other Nigerians Blast Man Squeezing Her Woman Breast In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.