Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,521 members, 7,843,602 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:38 AM

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo (537 Views)

“why We Did Not Kill Obasanjo” – Boko Haram Leader / If Anything Happens To Me, Kill Obasanjo that Day- Coward Nnamdi Kanu (video) / Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Expel IPOB Members Who Pay Nigerian Police Bail Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo by ogabs20(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2017
Addressing elders and chieftains at his residence in Ibeku, Umuahia, Abia State on Thursday, Nnamdi Kanu, leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), said his organization would kill former President Olusegun Obasanjo if he attempts to harm the IPOB leader. Mr. Kanu’s threat came after former President Obasanjo commented that Nigerians must do everything possible to stop the campaigning for the secession of Biafra, a cause spearheaded by Mr. Kanu. The former president made the comment on Tuesday while speaking at the International Conference Centre in Abuja during the launch of the biography of the late Brigadier Zakariya Maimalari. He stressed that a failure to put an end to the Biafra agitation could lead to a repeat of the 1966 coup and the other events that eventually culminated in the civil war. The Biafran agitator responded with a threat to the elder statesman. “I remember Obasanjo calling us names. They said we must eliminate Kanu and for those words coming out from his mouth, he is going to die,” Mr. Kanu declared. “I told Obasanjo that I have given instructions to IPOB should anything happen to me. Everything that comes from Obasanjo’s lineage will die the same day at the same time. It is a standing instruction to IPOB. “Wherever they are, we will kill them ourselves at the same time, the same day, 12 noon, wherever we find them all over the world. I am not like anything they have seen before,” Mr. Kanu boasted.

saharareporters.com/2017/07/06/nnamdi-kanu-threatens-kill-obasanjo

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jul 09, 2017
Afonja again

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo by farouk0403(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Lunatics
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo by kelvinhilton(m): 10:53pm On Jul 09, 2017
Biafra fall on you for this lies... Otondo

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo by Rossikki: 10:55pm On Jul 09, 2017
This guy seems to have a mental problem.

Threatening to klll a former president of Nigeria is really testing the law.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2017
Stop lying.
Support Biafra

3 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo by maxwell767(m): 11:14pm On Jul 09, 2017
Useless thread undecided
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo by okosodo: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2017
Why una dey lie?
Re: Nnamdi Kanu Threatens To Kill Obasanjo by Buharimustgo: 12:33am On Jul 10, 2017
Recycled news

(1) (Reply)

Kachikwu Rejects OPEC Oil Cap On Production, Begins Plans For An Oil War / Born To Rule? See a PCM's Response to NYSC's Facebook Post / IPOB : The Truth Is Bitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.