Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,148 members, 7,825,588 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 06:14 PM

Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum (35382 Views)

Tanko Yakasai: Amotekun Will Promote SouthWest, Southeast, Southsouth Secession / Katsina Refinery: SouthSouth Governors, PANDEF Speak On Anti-Buhari Report / Southsouth Governors Insist On Secondus For PDP Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by PointZerom: 9:59am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols...
We tried telling PMB that we need small pocket money... He formed rambo... We didn't make noise as the Igbos are currently doing.
We have went to work in our Backyard..
We jus had some fun blowing things up...and you know what happened??

THE COUNTRY WENT INTO RECESSION..
THE GLOBAL OIL PRICE WENT UP, AS Nigeria was reduced from 2million Barrels per day to just 900.

The whole Country was brought to its knees... They whole country begged., they gave us alllllll we were asking for

Igbos WERE MAKING NOISE SINCE 2015... NO ONE HAS PAID DEM ANY ATTENTION

This is just a confirmation of the state of your sense..............BLOCKED.

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by MRAKBEE(m): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Akwa Ibom Ayaiya....

We are the 4th most populous group.
We are the bring most of the money to buy the food to feed the family.
Ndito Akwa Ibom E-Daka Eda.
Guy this ur grammer fit make me deny say i be Akwa ibomite maternally

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by maisauki: 10:01am On Jul 10, 2017
Built2last:
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a Lion from the East.

Take it or Leave it. His actions and inactions has changed the political life of Nigeria for a time to come.

soon there will be more alliances and our SouthWest Governors will be invited for a greater South

The era of Northern Divide and Rule is over
D first step towards achievin your dream is to wake up
Oga wake up its impossicant for we OMO ODU TO DA IWA to join u and btw d north will always rule just because of one thing...britain handed over power to them and still ensures that power is in their hands
D EARLIER YOU ACCEPT THIS, D BETTER FOR YOUR BP
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by MRAKBEE(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2017
Sunshyne200:

Brother, which state does Gov Emmanuel Udom governs?
nawhaooww
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Adebowale89(m): 10:03am On Jul 10, 2017
PointZerom:

You guys don't know the meaning of success and what it tends. No body will celebrate you until you achieve your goals. Mandela was imprisoned and if he hadn't succeeded, he wouldn't have bn seen as a Hero. The people that put him in prison, saw him as a tout but his victory turns everything around for good.

you are a comic relief. southwest is not celebrated? in the political space in Nigeria today, social&entertainment and all the ramifications highlight where u won't find a southwesterners

I don't even need to start discussing the baby talk of my daddy buy me toy car with u.

I think u shud know the definition of success and compare it with your eastern region struggle from civil war till date

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by obiezed: 10:03am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
Truth is, this is what we should have done from the Beginning.
The North are aligned togeda..
but The minorities will not side with Igbos as they keep playing the Biafra card anytime, something happens. But the truth is, no one in his right sense will trade being a servant to master 2. when he could get his freedom.

However, Shelfin The miscreants away,
the South can align to form a force against the North in National Issues...

#I stand for a United South. #But I will forever fight against the South South being joined into slavery 2, Under Biafra.

oya Ipob Miscreants... take ur shots.. I am the Bullet proof Citizen of the creeks.
No need to wear your bulletproof vest,No shots fired,I am not ipob.nobody dey pursue you.
But what is your fascination with them, I might ask??,
So you think say na only for your side dem get creek??,I am from Imo state and creeks yapaaa.
What is the difference btw this group and the aforementioned ''Biafra'',no be the same states ??
Didnt you read their reason''common culture and heritage''??
I believe this group can be a strong counterweight to the biafran agitation if handled right.

5 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2017
daroz:

Edo no represent ?
Or is it we are historically /politically closer to the southwest ?
they said "share common heritage and culture" obviously we edos dont share common heritage with the east oga, so jejely leave Edo alone, or you didnt notice delta wasnt there too angry

3 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2017
MRAKBEE:
Guy this ur grammer fit make me deny say i be Akwa ibomite maternally
hahahahahaha kasseh mistake se nnamm. mbok kuyad esid oo, nyah correct
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2017
Who is this Lion from the east?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by akulaxx: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols...
We tried telling PMB that we need small pocket money... He formed rambo... We didn't make noise as the Igbos are currently doing.

THE GLOBAL OIL PRICE WENT UP, AS Nigeria was reduced from 2million Barrels per day to just 900.

The whole Country was brought to its knees... They whole country begged., they gave us alllllll we were asking for

You are a big foool.

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Markfemi2: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:
but The minorities will not side with Igbos as they keep playing the Biafra card anytime, something happens. But the truth is, no one in his right sense will trade being a servant to master 2. when he could get his freedom.

#I stand for a United South. #But I will forever fight against the South South being joined into slavery 2, Under Biafra.

oya Ipob Miscreants... take ur shots.. I am the Bullet proof Citizen of the creeks.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by es144000: 10:18am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

Even

God bless you, these people are funny, they made a ss man chairman but we know their intention, we can never join biafra

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2017
akulaxx:

You are a big foool.

hahahahahaha

Igbos be trying to insult the Niger Delta claiming we are Nobodies... but history will forever record that Nigeria went into its longest recession because the Creek wanted to make a statement.

not a fan of militancy but then that more than enough to tell all Nigerians eager to insult the highest revenue generator that once we sneeze, the global oil market catchez cold... Unlike noisy Igbos,...We no dey make mouth

2 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Ogalanyachieze: 10:22am On Jul 10, 2017
Another victory for kanu/ipob as these brethren begins to work together. And yes the bible was right when its says how wonderfull it is when brothers dwell together in unity
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by bangging(m): 10:23am On Jul 10, 2017
Built2last:
Nnamdi Kanu is indeed a Lion from the East.

Take it or Leave it. His actions and inactions has changed the political life of Nigeria for a time to come.

soon there will be more alliances and our SouthWest Governors will be invited for a greater South

The era of Northern Divide and Rule is over
yes the lion of the east and not the south... lion of the east indeed.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by victor8269: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

I understand your position, the president too understands. Sai Baba!!!

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by MRAKBEE(m): 10:27am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

hahahahahaha
kasseh mistake se nnamm.
mbok kuyad esid oo, nyah correct
Eyen eka mmien. Nkpo aba die?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Built2last: 10:36am On Jul 10, 2017
bangging:
yes the lion of the east and not the south... lion of the east indeed.

You type go like fight pass quarel
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by cumbak60: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols...

Dude, soon the oil will become irrelevant; what will become your bargaining chips then. Oil murtherfucker.

4 Likes

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by cumbak60: 10:44am On Jul 10, 2017
HopeAtHand:
More like Old Eastern Region governors forum. No Delta, No Edo.. at least, fratermathy can hold his peace. grin grin.

Biafra actually needs Bayelsa Rivers and Akwa Ibom to be extremely viable. The Urhobo, Isoko, Itsekiri and Edo state should join the Yoruba people... I'm just postulating oh, no one should take my word for it. cheesy
You made a lot of sense though, however, we are not leaving our brothers behind, the Western Igbos.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by bangging(m): 10:47am On Jul 10, 2017
Built2last:

You type go like fight pass quarel
am happy u kW...
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by OgaBuhari: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2017
Afonjas from the waste won't be happy about this. They can join Arewa for all I care.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by misspineapple(f): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2017
okay
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:58am On Jul 10, 2017
cumbak60:

Dude, soon the oil will become irrelevant; what will become your bargaining chips then. Oil murtherfucker.

Rivers Has oil companies there.. Aks is developing industries... "Non oil dependent industries"...
so what is the bargaining chip of the East ?

importation ?

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:03am On Jul 10, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
Congrats Sir!!!

I think the Southeast and Southsouth governors forums should collapse into this new group.
...trust this handle and this post to your own detriment. His previous unguided utterances as regards to this "new union"in many form left a sore taste.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 10, 2017
taylor88:
BIAFRA 70% loading

proudly rivers man

[s]quote me and say shiiit and thunder without conscience fire u
[/s]
Trash
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by herich(m): 11:04am On Jul 10, 2017
[color=#006600][/color]
NtoAkwaIbom:

lols.
The South is United provided you guys keep ur filthy Biafrans seeking mouth shut.

Political that's what we should have done from day one... United as Governors every state has just a voice, but United as Biafrans Igbos have. all the voice, while the minority get relegated to the background.
this is what the South shud hv done since,But You guys keep brandishing the Biafran card at all moment..

BIAFRA benefits just Igbos, no one, Minorities can never work with an overwhelming Majority...
How do you walk alone into a fight in a room filled with opponents ? apart from Rambo, no one does dat.

You claims minority and also go back and shout SS.
Is SS not bigger than the whole Igbo's SE?
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:08am On Jul 10, 2017
...this is a great development. These alliances from SE/SS is one of the greatest nightmare for the SW/Northern oligarchy. My greatest kudos goes to the peaceful agitators for bringing renaissance and brotherhood to our region once again. This marks a new dawn.

1 Like

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2017
...but what happened to SW? Does it mean that the have become a pariah region in the greater south? This calls for a sober reflection.
Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 11:14am On Jul 10, 2017
herich:
[color=#006600][/color]

You claims minority and also go back and shout SS.
Is SS not bigger than the whole Igbo's SE?

biga Yes.. but divided...
we have the "Ibibio, Efik, Ijaw, Isekiri, Oron, Annang, Ohrobo... and plenty more..
you guys just have IGBO.

so you guys will be worst than The North.
The North can only be strong by aligning with either the South South, South West or South East.

in Biafra, Igbos will sweep the votes, even without siding with any region...
they will not campaign in the East (knowing how Sentimental their people are, and how they will vote for anything provided it is their own)
They will just do major campaign in the South just to get sympathy vote from here, and block vote in the East...

Biafra will be war, at all times, except it is all Igbos.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by irrefragable: 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
NtoAkwaIbom:

oga abeg face your afonja skull mining business.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Udom Emmanuel Emerges Chairman Of Southeast-Southsouth Governors’ Forum by senitorspeaker(m): 11:15am On Jul 10, 2017
embarassedwhere is my able governor? Okowa or his deputy?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lagos Awards Contracts To Suya And Asun Company, Nigerians React / 2023: Don't Distract My Attention, Vote Any Candidate Of Your Choice - Adeboye / Ayade: ‘Buhari’s Anti-Corruption War Is Perfect’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.