Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,994 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back (18993 Views)

6 Winning Tips To Getting The Partner You Desire / How To Rebuild Your Relationship With Your Partner After Cheating / 6 Winning Tips To Getting The Partner You Desire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Aburi001: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
lifezone247:
Some kind stubborn partners (females) if you like make am 12 tips, na lie o. Ko le wek. Make God come punish you say that time you been broke and now she come jam rich guy. grin
When a guy/lady feels he/she is done with a relationship, let the person be and move on with your life.

Never make anybody feels too important as if he/she is the source of the Oxygen you breathe in life tongue tongue.

1 Like

Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Ebosman: 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
esophieso:
Am a coach too, I can't be swayed by these
Are you coaching for Eyimba,Man U. or Chelsea Ma? grin
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by richard870(m): 1:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmabest2000:
If you LOVE two people at the same time , Choose the second person , Because.....
If you really loved the first person , You wouldn't have fallen for the second person .

Huh?
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by pocohantas(f): 1:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
connectpoint:

Hey, Poco....how you dey ?
I'm kicking.
You?
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
pocohantas:

I'm kicking.
You?

I'm balling jare... your thread made FP, congrats, hope you'vefound your answers now, or ur still longing for more? If all the 21,000 viewers couldn't give you answers then we need to visit Okija... grin
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by adetes: 1:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Som partner wort coming back in ur life

2 Likes

Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by HouseOfWine: 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
If your a guy and your ex broke up with U and U use these tips then you are a fool!

U are a man not meant to be submissive to your girl buT to love , if she quit U despite your love what makes U think submitting to her will make her regard U as a man or eVen submit to U

3 Likes

Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by joenor(m): 1:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
Depend if the partner wants you back.

1 Like

Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by TinaAnita(f): 1:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
That's if your partner is still in love with you otherwise forget it.
Well, let me speak for me. Those tips won't work on me if I'm in love with someone else or if I'm emotionally unavailable..

1 Like

Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Hgold(m): 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
barallanee:
Pls wats relationship all abt angryah really Dnt knw wats even wrong with me..never dated even atleast first love...though ah love the fact DAT all d wahala is nt der BT sumtyms u jux feel strange.. sad
Hello...
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by barallanee(f): 1:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Hgold:

Hello...
frm the other side
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by DaCharis2016: 2:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
What about ex-crush?
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by chuks34(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
if u used to look dull man up and start looking sharp.

my bae is as guilty as fu©k with no. 6
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by crunchyg: 2:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
barallanee:
Pls wats relationship all abt angryah really Dnt knw wats even wrong with me..never dated even atleast first love...though ah love the fact DAT all d wahala is nt der BT sumtyms u jux feel strange.. sad
I will gladly teach you what a good relationship is
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by barallanee(f): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
crunchyg:

I will gladly teach you what a good relationship is
BT I jux believe ders no importance der...u musnt be in a relationship ryt??
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Sniper12:
there are over 3billion males and females. no kne shud hold u to ransom. move on
Yet people fail to realize is that when a partner pulls away, he/she is done with the relationship.
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by crunchyg: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
TinaAnita:
That's if your partner is still in love with you otherwise forget it.
Well, let me speak for me. Those tips won't work on me if I'm in love with someone else or if I'm emotionally unavailable..
You sef, wetin you dey always dey feel like sef? angry angry angry
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by sekem: 3:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmabest2000:
If you LOVE two people at the same time , Choose the second person , Because.....
If you really loved the first person , You wouldn't have fallen for the second person .

You don't know what you're saying

In some cases, the second person will open your eyes on what you really like about the first person

So I would say, if you LOVE two people at the same time

Maybe it's time to get a third person

For guys only o! wink
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by TinaAnita(f): 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
crunchyg:

You sef, wetin you dey always dey feel like sef? angry angry angry

If em send you kom tell em say I don logout
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by crunchyg: 4:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
barallanee:
BT I jux believe ders no importance der...u musnt be in a relationship ryt??
You must be in a relationship if you really want to get married
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by crunchyg: 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
TinaAnita:

If em send you kom tell em say I don logout
Truth is always bitter
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Dcaliphate(m): 4:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmabest2000:

when u r done with that just hope u don't finally get to realize you didnt know how great what u had was till u lost it.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by BJOO(m): 5:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
PalmchatApp:
When one partner leaves, it feels like the whole world is crashing and in some cases, we tend to pull back from everyone. Love at times could be very funny if you don't play your part properly. Well if your partner has left you for someone else or you just broke up and trying to win them over, you could try any of these tips.

1. Give them little space: this is important. If someone feels like they should move away from you due to one reason or the other, it is important you let them be as well. This does not mean you should do this for long, but space at times is important. It makes the person not feel choked.

2. Communicate with them: as much as possible, look for means to get the attention of your partner. Always talk to them no matter how hard it feels. Send them random text messages, call them in between works. Always ensure you are still connected to an extent.

3. Make efforts : this includes trying to hangout together, going on movie dates, telling them how much you miss and love them. Make efforts to be available on special days. Talk to friends or few of their family members.

4. Take charge: Make sure you are in good control of what happens to you and your partner. Stop going about telling people everything that is happening in the relationship. be selective with those you talk to. Ensure you have something good going on in your life. Don't just be that lazy partner that is not productive.

5. Do things they love: if your partner loves gifts, special treatment, dinner dates, surprises, seeing movies, make sure you try to make them get these. Buy them things they love, take them places they also love. it makes it easier.

6. Never go back to what caused the split: some people are fond of repeating mistakes. If there is something you are doing or that you did wrong, that made your partner really angry, you should try to rectify it. It is one thing for someone to give you a second chance, it is another thing to mess it up. work on your attitude and make things right.
all dis are valid enough if subjected to test it will definetly fail.......all what woman know is money..
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by thinkmoney(m): 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmabest2000:

wrong advice everywhere...you fit just wan taste the second one for the fun of it. you remember when you where young, and someone gave you chocolate but while you where munching on it another person offer you groundnut. You wouldn't want to put it aside so one of your brothers don't eat it. you then suspend the chocolate and hurriedly eat the groundnut

1 Like

Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Fitz22(f): 8:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmabest2000:

On point..

Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Habeyy(m): 9:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmabest2000:

thank you for this post
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by PalmchatApp: 5:15pm On Jul 17, 2017
thanks
nandyz:
Nice write up
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Hgold(m): 3:03pm On Aug 05, 2017
barallanee:
frm the other side
lol, how have you been...!?!?
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Nobody: 4:06pm On Aug 05, 2017
Then I use to do all these to get the person back but the person refuse to but now I don't really care if the person come back or not.
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by Nobody: 4:15pm On Aug 05, 2017
234GT:
You don't need to get any partner who leaves by himself or herself back. No one is indispensable.
True talk.
Re: 6 Winning Tips To Get Your Partner Back by barallanee(f): 8:45pm On Aug 05, 2017
Hgold:

lol, how have you been...!?!?
I've been fyn..thanchu.. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Romantic Weekends: How Much Should Girls Get? / See Reactions Of Arab Men As Arab Woman Marries A Black Man From Sudan / Why Are Younger Women Seeking For Older Men And Older Men Seeking For Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.