Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status (58044 Views)

Kola Ologbondiyan: Buhari’s Comments Confirm Fraud In 2019 Polls / Attempt To Defend Buhari’s Comments On Nigerian Youths Imbecilic — Lawyer / Veterinary Doctor Reacts With A Cow To Buhari's Comments On Nigerian Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by phemocheee(m): 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
This sounds like bash's joke. Quite funny
asumo12:
It's only in Lagos here you pay #200000 for house rent, pay #100000 for Agreement, #100000 for Commission.
Wetin we dey agree?
Wetin we dey commission?

That's why You go see person pack from
Ikoyi > Ikeja,
Ikeja > Ikorodu,
Ikorodu > Ibafo,
Ibafo > Mowe,
Mowe > Sagamu,
Sagamu > Ore,
no be East person don dey go so?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by bcashy: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2017
pressplay411:

She still failed.
Answering a question of location with condition.
Where is your father not how is your father.
First daughter wey dey carry last.

Where ur English don carry you reach ;DD
Who English EPP??
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by Kposkila: 8:11pm On Jul 10, 2017
SageTravels:
The Question is where is your father not how is your father
She no fit pass jamb i swear
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by KanwuliaExtra: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2017
Doing pretty good means PAYING A CORPSE full salary with benefits abi? grin

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by PreyingMantis(m): 8:27pm On Jul 10, 2017
Emu4life:
simple Question, Simple answer.
That's why you've never passed any reasonable exams in your lifetime...

Where is your father? .... He's doing pretty fine

Is that the answer to the question? What kind of answer is that?

Zombies can't even think for themselves again. Idiots!

2 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by rasco2000me: 8:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
alcmene:
When the olodo learn English
UR ENTIRE FAMILY. CAN Not AFFORD THE MONEY USE IN SENDING HER TO SCHOOL. ABROAD

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by PDJT: 8:37pm On Jul 10, 2017
bcashy:

Wetin you wan hear no go come and na the frustration go kill you...... grin

-Please don't open your gob again..

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by bcashy: 8:44pm On Jul 10, 2017
PDJT:

-Please don't open your gob again..

I go still talk ....na d frustration go kill you. grin

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by Ironlion1(m): 8:57pm On Jul 10, 2017
asumo12:
It's only in Lagos here you pay #200000 for house rent, pay #100000 for Agreement, #100000 for Commission.
Wetin we dey agree?
Wetin we dey commission?

That's why You go see person pack from
Ikoyi > Ikeja,
Ikeja > Ikorodu,
Ikorodu > Ibafo,
Ibafo > Mowe,
Mowe > Sagamu,
Sagamu > Ore,
no be East person don dey go so?

grin grin
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by ibadantiti(f): 8:59pm On Jul 10, 2017
cool

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by alcmene: 9:08pm On Jul 10, 2017
rasco2000me:
UR ENTIRE FAMILY. CAN Not AFFORD THE MONEY USE IN SENDING HER TO SCHOOL. ABROAD

You worse pass the LovePeddler you are defending.....

Retinue of illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by LionDeLeo: 9:17pm On Jul 10, 2017
jumper524:
why don't you just shut up also face your Biafra nd stop pocknosing into the affairs of nigeria...p
I taya oh.

Rather than concerning themselves with their cartoon dreams, Igbos keep running upandan on Nigeria matters

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by PDJT: 9:23pm On Jul 10, 2017
[s]
bcashy:

I go still talk ....na d frustration go kill you. grin
[/s]

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by LionDeLeo: 9:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
Okoroawusa:

You r not married that is y its paining u.
Buhari is on life support like u.what supports life if not breath?

From all indications, you are 100% correct.

Frustration kills faster than malaria.
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by gentlejpm(m): 9:32pm On Jul 10, 2017
Baba Buhari we love you get well soon naija is waiting for you to come they have vindicated saraki when you left even Evans wan excape please come back home
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by bcashy: 9:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
PDJT:

Na Gorilla i don dey follow talk since chai......No wonder.......... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin.....

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by lumenkristy: 10:01pm On Jul 10, 2017
Snake can never give birth to an organism with short tail, my mind on the lie.
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by barallanee(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2017
Seriously buhari is a fyn man o...Na jux dry him dry..handsome
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by farouk0403(m): 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Yes. He achieved Recession

Yea he also fought corruption.
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by sapele914(m): 10:41pm On Jul 10, 2017
fastgyal:
"He's doing pretty good"
you call that a comment about his health
naaa.
We need a detailed information about the person who the Zombies voted for. Why are they hiding him? How can a President be away for 2 Mons?
smh. smh. smh.
power drunk idiots.
Think of your parents well being and health, abi President Buhari na your uncle?You think Nigeria owes you anything amongst the 170 million people?keep dreaming I guess you are jobless and it is not hard to figure out why you are unemployed.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by daddyrich: 10:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
That's obviously an old picture or what's the Green white Green flag doing in London Hospital?
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by pressplay411(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2017
bcashy:

Where ur English don carry you reach ;DD
Who English EPP??

Lol I can shes ur WCW.
Tell her to answer questions asked and not be evasive. We re not babies.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by Only4God: 1:38am On Jul 11, 2017
This is funny!
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by Nobody: 1:54am On Jul 11, 2017
I'm not surprised that Nigeria still remains like this. A nation whose first citizen can't be held accountable, whose health status has been hidden from the general populace, and who has gone AWOL for several months this year alone....I'm not surprised at all. This can NEVER happen in a developed society.

And his daughter says, "He's doing pretty good."

Hence we've started, let's continue to deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by deflover(m): 4:18am On Jul 11, 2017
darkckUSA:
It is really insensitive of Nigerians to bully a wOman because of her father's position in government.. I don't support his policies but God has a reason for crowning every King.. we should give him our support nonetheless.

yes the motive is to format ur brain but again the motive is failing
so we may need more time
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by noordyn: 4:24am On Jul 11, 2017
nobody need ur prayer, u better prayer for urself may be u forget so early that u urself need prayer
nkwuocha:
Lol

The question asked is, "where is your father? " angry
And not how your family father is doing. We're sick (except for several Zone Bs) and tired of praying for his recovery as he has refused to resign honourably. Where is your father? Is he still in London? Or on life support or is he in the grave? Where the hell is he?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by noordyn: 4:25am On Jul 11, 2017
nobody need ur prayer, u better prayer for urself may be u forget so early that u urself need prayer ass hole only God knows where ur own father they i guess in the grave bastard
nkwuocha:
Lol

The question asked is, "where is your father? " angry
And not how your family father is doing. We're sick (except for several Zone Bs) and tired of praying for his recovery as he has refused to resign honourably. Where is your father? Is he still in London? Or on life support or is he in the grave? Where the hell is he?

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by classicalhenry(m): 6:59am On Jul 11, 2017
Hope you know you will still bring him home for burial arrangement
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by nkwuocha: 7:04am On Jul 11, 2017
noordyn:
nobody need ur prayer, u better prayer for urself may be u forget so early that u urself need prayer ass hole only God knows where ur own father they i guess in the grave bastard

My father is hail and hearty. My mother still enjoys the full satisfaction that comes with being a woman and mother. But who knows, maybe your father drinks from same plate with your AWOL President.

You miserable nincompoop!!! I know say them press your preek like agric goat. That's why you no get sense even as you big reach. Agbaya!
Re: Zahra Buhari Comments On Her Father's Health Status by bcashy: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2017
pressplay411:

Lol I can shes ur WCW.
Tell her to answer questions asked and not be evasive. We re not babies.

She dey come you hear.....continue speaking grammar while ur mate are out there making something out of life.....didinrin!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Admiring The PDP Logo On Atiku’s Outfit / Abandoned OJUKWU Aircraft Seized By Nigerian Government Since 1969 / Wadume With PDP House Of Representatives Member During His Inauguration In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.