Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,838 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:51 PM

This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You (8512 Views)

Man Nearly Died After Reading A Whatsapp Conversation Between His Son And His Wi / Hilarious Whatsapp Conversation Between A Nigerian Big Boy And A Runs Girl / Shocking Whatsapp Conversation Between A Guy And His Married Ex-girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by ruggedtimi(m): 11:35pm On Jul 10, 2017
The below Whatsapp conversation between a Wife and her mother-in-law will shock you to the bone marrow.

The Whatsapp was shared with Relationship expert, Joro Olumofin.

The woman wrote;
“I am losing my mind. I am lonely and upset. I have been crying for weeks. I haven’t take a shower in 3 days my children are missing school. This is not the first time he’s doing it.

My husband has not been at home in 6 days now. He doesn’t even want to talk to me. The last time he left for 3 days but at least he was in communication with me. Then. Now hes not answering my calls and he’s active on social media. He blocked me so I won’t send him a message.I used my friends page to view him. Joro we have 2 children together, what is this? I am so weak. I would have taken overdose if not for these children. To make matters worst his diabolical mother is now covering up for him and insulting me.I have been tolerating her. I never knew she was this wicked. What do I do? I want to leave with my children and leave the house for him. I have my own money. I called his sister this morning who was also rude to me on the phone.I married into a family of wickedness. I need to talk to someone. I can’t do this again. My son has been asking for his father. I am so weak. There’s this girl I think he’s with. She’s a corper but I don’t know her name or handle. I have been driving round to see where I can find him. God help me.”

Screenshots of the whatsapp chats below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Remijuice: 11:39pm On Jul 10, 2017
shocked
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by PussyBlower: 11:43pm On Jul 10, 2017
undecided
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by MissRaine69(f): 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2017
What if the mother in law is not being Wicked
She is telling the daughter in law to make a stance
These are women from different generations , mother in law's view on philandering in marriage is to be stoic about it not to tell the whole world about your marital issues out of misguided pride.

Daughter in laws way is to be histrionic about her marital status. We don't know the history between these two women or the conversations that happened before the ones ss. The daughter in law cannot understand why the mother in law refuses to be involved
Why is she refusing to intercede on behalf of her daughter in law? We need to ask ourselves this.How many times has this happened before? What if she has got involved and things backfired?
How many of us have got in the middle of relationships and regreted it be it family or friends?

Finally it's possible her mother in law does not really like her and has met the other woman in her sons life. There are women like that, who have such a warped view on marriage, their role as mother in laws and they behave as if they were never daughter in laws or their daughters will not have a mother in laws.

It seems this young mother has much to think about. HIV is real.

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by whitebeard(m): 11:56pm On Jul 10, 2017
Women, always stressing, as a guy I don't, I am also not that kind of guy, I dont cheat on my ladies, I stay loyal.

BTW, op where did u get the pics from..!!?

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2017
If something like this happens to my sister, am helping her get a divorce lawyer. Which kind of cursed marriage is that?
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by tspouse(m): 12:05am On Jul 11, 2017
That's wat u get wen u marry Yoruba muslim,I pity the poor woman,she need prayer n fasting ASSAP
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by khiaa(f): 12:08am On Jul 11, 2017
whitebeard:
Women, always stressing, as a guy I don't, I am also not that kind of guy, I dont cheat on my ladies, I stay loyal.

BTW, op where did u get the pics from..!!?

You don't cheat on your LADIES?

1 Like

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 11, 2017
na wa o

i din (naija way of saying didnt cheesy) shock sha
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by khiaa(f): 12:10am On Jul 11, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
If something like this happens to my sister, am helping her get a divorce lawyer. Which kind of cursed marriage is that?

He's probably with his male lover.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 11, 2017
Obviously she married into a family where cheating is the norm. Her mother in-law sees nothing wrong in her son cheating on his wife, and running from his responsibilities. Imagine the nonsense advice that cheating is part of marriage. Where did these neanderthals run from into this century?. Being a single mum would be a preferable option here, and I kind of feel the lady is also at fault. He left for 3days, and 'cause he was at least communicating with you, you were ok. Now, he has gone for 6days without communication. I wonder how long he'd go on the next round. Certain things shouldn't be tolerated 'cause the more you tolerate the more shìt you're likely to take.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by placeofallure(f): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
It's difficult to do, I would've asked her to completely ignore the man and his family and face her children as opined by the MIL. The thought of the husband and who he's with will haunt you no doubt except you never felt love for him. Since she has her own money, she should just pretend the man is late so she won't lose her mind. If it's too difficult doing it under his roof, she could move out. She needs to be strong through and through for her children. He will get his comeuppance surely.

In-laws are a sensitive bunch to deal with. Dunno in all honesty why they're like that. Abeg, my own too dey my body. What I do is I ignore them totally, the less contact we have, the better. I don't take my issues to them.We say Hi! and everyone is cool.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by tensazangetsu20(m): 12:13am On Jul 11, 2017
khiaa:

He's probably with his male lover.
Then the probability of him having HIV is very high then.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by khiaa(f): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

Then the probability of him having HIV is very high then.

It's not only homosexual who carry the virus, the risk of catching the virus is just as high with a straight female or male, that is why you must be protected.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by sybarite7(m): 1:16am On Jul 11, 2017
SO THE MOTHER IN-LAW CLEARLY SAID ...CHEATING IS PART OF MARRIAGE.
MAY HER CHILDREN ALSO BE CHEATED ON WHILE MARRIED IN JESUS NAME AMEN.
WHAT A WICKED MOTHER IN-LAW, IT CLEARLY SHOWS SHE'S PART OF THE PROBLEM SINCE SHE DOESN'T WANT TO BE PART OF THE SOLUTION
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 11, 2017
lalasticlacla... come and read our wife and mother inlaws chat oo... eleyi gidi gan wahlai
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by PointZerom: 4:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Cheating is part of marriage..........Yoruba proverb.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Nobody: 4:58am On Jul 11, 2017
tspouse:
That's wat u get wen u marry Yoruba muslim,I pity the poor woman,she need prayer n fasting ASSAP

Is this all you have to say?

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Tajbol4splend(m): 5:50am On Jul 11, 2017
tspouse:

Haha

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by lonelydora: 6:19am On Jul 11, 2017
Ok
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by whitebeard(m): 6:54am On Jul 11, 2017
khiaa:

You don't cheat on your LADIES?
ladie(s): yes I don't cheat, lol, I have had two gf and I didn't cheat on any...!!
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by khiaa(f): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2017
whitebeard:
ladie(s): yes I don't cheat, lol, I have had two gf and I didn't cheat on any...!!

Ok I gotcha. smiley
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by cuvox(m): 7:27am On Jul 11, 2017
Truth is, most girls are not close to their mother in laws and this woman is obviously one of them. Matters like this are not handled on whatsapp. If they were that close they would have met physically. My Grandma turned an entire community upside down when he heard my uncle was cheating. Till today all BROS parole na outside town.

Trying to take the children away is cheap blackmail, if she truly wants them, let her divorce the man and win custody.

Also this story is one sided, I have seen men cheat but they still come back home to their wives, not that I justify cheating but she should probably look at what is going on. Maybe she nags. no man will find peace with a nagging woman. In case she doesn't nag, she should believe juju is real, if you doubt go and argue with the national flag.

For the mother in law, most marriages fail because you older people don't assist the younger ones with advice and prayers. But the fault isn't entirely yours, most younger women wish their mother in laws dead because they see them as enemies instead of a mother to guide them, maybe that's why you don't want to interfere.

It may also be that no one was there for them (the mother in laws) too and they have faced exactly the same situation and the advice she's giving was what worked for her.... We need to see the full story.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Fkforyou(m): 8:01am On Jul 11, 2017
No responsible married man would abandon his family just like that.

It's unfortunate that we can hear the man's side of the story sha and why he is doing it.

Although, it's not proper for him to treat his family that way. He is putting them through emotional torture.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Kylekent59: 8:12am On Jul 11, 2017
ICAN is here again grin grin grin.
That tribe that love cheating. grin grin
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Collyno82(m): 9:35am On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:
These are women from different generations , mother in law's view on philandering in marriage is to be stoic about it not to tell the whole world about your marital issues out of misguided pride.

Daughter in laws way is to be histrionic about her marital status. We don't know the history between these two women or the conversations that happened before the ones ss. The daughter in law cannot understand why the mother in law refuses to be involved
Why is she refusing to intercede on behalf of her daughter in law? We need to ask ourselves this.How many times has this happened before? What if she has got involved and things backfired?
How many of us have got in the middle of relationships and regreted it be it family or friends?

Finally it's possible her mother in law does not really like her and has met the other woman in her sons life. There are women like that, who have such a warped view on marriage, their role as mother in laws and they behave as if they were never daughter in laws or their daughters will not have a mother in laws.

Jezebel dey learn work where u dey. if this is all u can deduce from this crossroad a woman like urself found herself.
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Kaycee625(m): 9:48am On Jul 11, 2017
MissRaine69:

I pray you experience such in your own marriage, so that you will understand The pain this young mother is going through and not spew thrash next time
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by skedman(m): 10:03am On Jul 11, 2017
tspouse:
you are a big malu. I support the mother in law .marriage is all about tolerance and most especially prayer. When they were fucking each other was the mother there?
When they were dating was the mother there?
When he proposed was the mother there?
There is problem now you now want to involve her .my wife it is just prayer
The following can chase a man from home .Nagging wife
a wife that can cook
a wife that does not like sex
a wife that like to much sex
a wife that complain of money and remind a man of his responsibility always . Maggi and curry the man's responsibility
A cheating wife
a woman that does not dress properly because she has given birth
All this cannot be controlled by the mother inlaw
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by chachanga: 10:22am On Jul 11, 2017
whitebeard:

Whitey, whitey, "Eyan Mayweather"! U try well-well, in fact, Tiri Gbosa for you!

But when your side-chick and main-squeeze begin cooperate to "squeeze" the life out of your destiny; nor cry come here o!

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by whitebeard(m): 10:23am On Jul 11, 2017
chachanga:

Eyan Mayweather

Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by Oyindidi(f): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2017
Exactly the type we prayed against shocked
Re: This Whatsapp Conversation Between A Woman And Her Mother-in-law Will Shock You by robosky02(m): 10:51am On Jul 11, 2017
Oyindidi:
Exactly the type we prayed against shocked

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Blasted By Online Users After Posting Raunchy Pictures On Facebook. / Drama In Congo: Lady Finally Run Away From Ugly Husband After Marriage (PHOTO) / C Wetin My Eye C For Delta. If You See Delta Babe For Sapele Or Warri Abeg Run O

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.