Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,141 members, 7,953,519 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:53 PM

Does She Think He's Bossy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Think He's Bossy? (776 Views)

What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) / Dealing With Bossy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Think He's Bossy? by deluxecad(m): 11:54am On Feb 02, 2010
Ladies, would a guy come thru as bossy to u if he told u how he'd love u to dress(look) and put makeup(if you must)? Guys, is there a way ur chic will dress, look or wear her hair that'll turn u completely off?
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by Nobody: 11:56am On Feb 02, 2010
WTF? Is he my father? I would kick box his arse out of my life.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 11:58am On Feb 02, 2010
It actually depends on how he says it or the issue involved. . . if he's constantly beating on the same issue. . .then yes that's simply not cool!
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by whitelexi(m): 11:59am On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

WTF? Is he my father? I would kick box his arse out of my life.

I no marry again. . . Carry your make up kit back to ya father's house! grin grin grin
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 02, 2010
whitelexi:

I no marry again. . . Carry your make up kit back to ya father's house! grin grin grin
With all pleasure. We cant have slavery in the 21st century grin grin
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by deluxecad(m): 12:05pm On Feb 02, 2010
@whitelexi:loooooool! ROFLMAO
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by nana(f): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2010
It depends on how he says it and how many times. If he says it repeatedly,then he can as well get a doll he can boss about. cheesy
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2010
if he's my husband then thats considerable, like not wearing really short dresses etc, but my BF have no right over me I do what I like.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by Tonyet1(m): 12:14pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

With all pleasure. We cant have slavery in the 21st century grin grin

Hi babe,

i dont think it has anything to do with slavery as some misconceive it rather i believe partners are meant to complete each each, it wont make much of a sense if one is decently dressed and the other is looking like some
ceremonial mascot.

In better terms i think if i like you i should politely tell you what i dont like about you. Simple! Relationships are meant to be transparent and truthful why would i abhor what you're looking and yet keep silent about you. its hypocritic!.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by ThoniaSlim(f): 12:16pm On Feb 02, 2010
sexyLeamon:

if he's my husband then thats considerable, like not wearing really short dresses etc, but my BF have no right over me I do what I like.

But he'll one day be your husband. except you dating a guy you don't intend getting married too. wink
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by sexyLeamon(f): 12:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
ThoniaSlim:

But he'll one day be your husband. except you dating a guy you don't intend getting married too. wink
I have dated two different guys, and I got married to none of them therefore I do not go in a relationship thinking the guy will marry me, if he does just my luck.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by Tonyet1(m): 12:27pm On Feb 02, 2010
sexyLeamon:

I have dated two different guys, and I got married to none of them therefore I do not go in a relationship thinking the guy will married me, if he does just my luck.

hi chikala,

Maybe you were way too fly for them and they could'nt speak up, since you said they've got no right to tell you what they feel is decent or not. wink
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by deluxecad(m): 12:36pm On Feb 02, 2010
Nawa o! Women of these days, nobody fit touch their head. I think it's actually d geography dat defines whether a lady's dressing is indecent or whatever. Bedroom wears can't be same with those 4 outings. I don't expect my chic 2 tie herself all up when in d bedroom with me. Damn it! She ought to seduce me! I see nothing bad in tellin her d kind of hairdo she wears dat gets me going. Why d fuss?
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by sexyLeamon(f): 1:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
Tonye-t:

hi chikala,

Maybe you were way too fly for them and they could'nt speak up, since you said they've got no right to tell you what they feel is decent or not. wink

not a good enough reason grin I didn't want to marry any of the anyway lipsrsealed not everyone is lucky ya know, it is rare to get Mr right in the very first shot.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by freecocoa(f): 2:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
I dnt see anythng wrong wit a guy telin his babe wat he likes,when i'll hav a problem wit him is,if he dictates to me what to do at al times.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by saksonA: 2:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
anyway sexylemon
i can make your dreams come true
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by DOAweb(m): 2:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
saksonA:

anyway sexylemon
i can make your dreams come true

How will you make her dreams come true - dreamfixer u?  grin grin
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by galatico(m): 3:02pm On Feb 02, 2010
If my girl friend dresses in a manner I don't like it's bossy if I advise her, I'll only advise her it's either she takes it or leave it I won't force it on her .

When I get married I would still want my wife to dress sexy .
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by deluxecad(m): 4:26pm On Feb 02, 2010
I pity u guys and babes dat beliv u can easily start up what u've not been doing earlier in d battle called marriage. If ur galfren cannot tell u how she prefers u look and u do d same 4 her in a friendship, would dat be easy in a marriage setting? If she tells me wat she likes, dat means she really cares so much to d details of wat I look like, same thing should go 4 d guy. No lording over someone tho.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by Pharoh: 8:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
Thank you my brother above me.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by GL(f): 9:19pm On Feb 02, 2010
i'm okay with a guy giving suggestions/advice but i can't accept a guy dictating what to wear or how to wear it. then i'd think he's bossy.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by deluxecad(m): 1:05pm On Feb 03, 2010
@GL:Suggestions of course, no real dude will spell out stuff 4 u.
Re: Does She Think He's Bossy? by Nobody: 1:09pm On Feb 03, 2010
GL:

i'm okay with a guy giving suggestions/advice but i can't accept a guy dictating what to wear or how to wear it. then i'd think he's bossy.
agree absolutely I mean I will consider his advice but he's not gonna control me and what I wear

(1) (Reply)

Should She Leave Ths Marriage? / Just Before You Say Yes! / Virginity Auction For $20,000 - Can You Believe That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.