Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,210 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) (6557 Views)

Nigerian Lady Tells Fellow Women To Dump Their Boyfriend If He Just Did His BVN / My Gf Is Dirty (pics Inside) / Dealing With Bossy Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2014
i av dis gal dat i luv so much. bt she gets angry @ d smallest provocations. i even do beg her even wen she's @ fault. she do breakup wit me for evry fight, although we do make-up back dat nite or @ most d next nite, so its nt always a serious fight. bt jst dis mornin again, she told me as usual "jst leave me alone for now". so i havnt cald or ping her today nd she also hasnt cald or pingd.
pls guys advice me on wat to do, am confused because am not d type dat double dates nd i find it realy difficult to move on. pls i nid advise on wat to do
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Bisjosh(f): 11:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
Study her and know what makes her angry.
If its you, then stop doing things that are getting her angry.

Aside that, shes immature getting angry at everything.

If you cannot stand it, find a more matured lady. smiley

4 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by ayamAJ(m): 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2014
Maybe u should try not to cal or ping also..wait and see how long she wil stay without calling you...when u show too much ve sometimes its takin for granted,I won't advice u to doubledate bt u can't continue to beg all d time,she no value u I guess

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by ayamAJ(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2014
Maybe u should try not to cal or ping also..wait and see how long she wil stay without calling you...when u show too much love sometimes its takin for granted,I won't advice u to doubledate bt u can't continue to beg all d time,she no value u I guess
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by adeoladrg(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2014
Maybe you just highlight and board the next bus. If she's doing all these now, what will happen when you get married?
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Nobody: 11:18pm On Sep 04, 2014
gabazin080: i av dis gal dat i luv so much. bt she gets angry @ d smallest provocations. i even do beg her even wen she's @ fault. she do breakup wit me for evry fight, although we do make-up back dat nite or @ most d next nite, so its nt always a serious fight. bt jst dis mornin again, she told me as usual "jst leave me alone for now". so i havnt cald or ping her today nd she also hasnt cald or pingd.
pls guys advice me on wat to do, am confused because am not d type dat double dates nd i find it realy difficult to move on. pls i nid advise on wat to do
Na beta prìck go solve her problem. grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by merieam16(f): 12:47am On Sep 05, 2014
Study her well,guess she's d moody type

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jennylove7575(f): 12:54am On Sep 05, 2014
Just go back home and quarrel with her well well...if she tries to walk away, gently hold her, then after, you have a make up sex...the sparkes will return. Make up sex pleasures differently grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Pdizzle(m): 2:37am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: Just go back home and quarrel with her well well...if she tries to walk away, gently hold her, then after, you have a make up sex...the sparkes will return. Make up sex pleasures differently grin grin

Believe me, make up sex is a temporary solution

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 5:59am On Sep 05, 2014
Afghanistan:
Na beta prìck go solve her problem. grin
and who told u am not givin it to hr real gud, i even turnd a drug addict cus of her cus i do take sex enhancin drug 2 last longer
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 6:16am On Sep 05, 2014
Bisjosh: Study her and know what makes her angry.
If its you, then stop doing things that are getting her angry.

Aside that, shes immature getting angry at everything.

If you cannot stand it, find a more matured lady. smiley
thanx mam. am jst tired of d whole tin. @ tyms i wil jst look back after a fight nd see ma mistake but there's none.
i guess she's cheatin or what do u think
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 6:18am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: Just go back home and quarrel with her well well...if she tries to walk away, gently hold her, then after, you have a make up sex...the sparkes will return. Make up sex pleasures differently grin grin
for how long wil dat work. sex 2day and she fumbles d next day

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 6:19am On Sep 05, 2014
merieam16: Study her well,guess she's d moody type
nope, she's not. she's over cheerful on her day
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by gabazin080(m): 6:22am On Sep 05, 2014
ayamAJ: Maybe u should try not to cal or ping also..wait and see how long she wil stay without calling you...when u show too much love sometimes its takin for granted,I won't advice u to doubledate bt u can't continue to beg all d time,she no value u I guess
thanx bro. she has pingd me HI @ 2:36am today, i guess all other chat mates are offline dats y she rememberd me. so wat do i do nw cus i havent replied her HI
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Nobody: 6:22am On Sep 05, 2014
O.p
U r sleeping on d bicycle oooo
lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by starlingbawa(m): 6:26am On Sep 05, 2014

@jennylove7575

You re totally wrong! 8 times out of 10, when a girl says 'leave me alone for now' or picks a fight every other minute, then the signs are clearly evident that she's seeing another dude.

@OP: what will be will always be. There's no point in becoming hspterical. Try to exhibit some more patience and talk things out. Worse still, start weighing other options and have it at the back of your mind that she could already be lost to you.....

Shikena!!!!!!
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by starlingbawa(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Sorry I'd meant to say 'HYSTERICAL'. The mistake was typographical...

@OP: I wish you the best and I pray your relationship works out...
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by djeezy(m): 6:35am On Sep 05, 2014
Op you're concentration is much on this girl. With your explanation it shows she's in control of the relationship and you're the one loving more. She has obviously seen that you can't do without her thats why she always wait for you to apologise even when she goes wrong. Never make someone your everything because when they are gone, you have nothing. Since she has decided not to call you, time to man up bro. Do not call her too and see how long before she tries to call you back. Find new activities and indulge yourself in. Take your mind off her for a minute and learn to reduce that massive love you have for her.

8 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Ivanspring(f): 7:08am On Sep 05, 2014
Op, take a one-week (7days) break. Don't call. Don't text. Just IGNORE her completely. I promise you that she will bombared your phone with calls and messages...if and only if she truly loves you.
When that happens, you need to sit her down and talk about her moodswings. Tell her to work on it or you call it quits. You cannot afford to marry a person, whether man or woman with anger issues. You will suffer oh! A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 05, 2014
merieam16: Study her well,guess she's d moody type
Hope same would be said if the gender were reversed?
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jennylove7575(f): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2014
starlingbawa:

@jennylove7575

You re totally wrong! 8 times out of 10, when a girl says 'leave me alone for now' or picks a fight every other minute, then the signs are clearly evident that she's seeing another dude.

@OP: what will be will always be. There's no point in becoming hspterical. Try to exhibit some more patience and talk things out. Worse still, start weighing other options and have it at the back of your mind that she could already be lost to you.....

Shikena!!!!!!
hear yourself?..it is clear that u don't understand women..female mood swings are inevitable because of the monthly changes in hormones..I do not think she is cheating.
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by lokito: 8:27am On Sep 05, 2014
gabazin080: and who told u am not givin it to hr real gud, i even turnd a drug addict cus of her cus i do take sex enhancin drug 2 last longer

I'll advice you don't abuse drugs in the name of sex. Based on numerical statistics, above 80% young men indulge in this obnoxious act. Just be your natural self vis-a-vis everything you do with your girl. Que sera sera

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jennylove7575(f): 8:29am On Sep 05, 2014
gabazin080: for how long wil dat work. sex 2day and she fumbles d next day
we only heard one side of the story...you have not heard her own side of the story..remember.. So let's not conclude
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 05, 2014
I don't know wat to say but I don talk say I must comment

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by benghaziii: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2014
well...my gf is the exact type..we fite everyday... i ve not enjoyed 24hours quarrel-free...although am too jealous..she is pretty...she has bad friends too..whores who keep advising her that she shouldn't keep her eggs in one basket...that she deserves a beta guy
we ve broken up times without number....only fr us to come bk together. .am thinking of what to do
we are nt enjoying the relationship but rather enduring it..
is gonna be 4 yrs in November...
i hope it survives
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jennylove7575(f): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2014
Pdizzle:

Believe me, make up sex is a temporary solution
yeah if u look at it the other way. Its a one sided story, we haven't heard the girls side so its difficult to give full advice. I do not want to assume, at this point I think basic advise is all I can give.
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by starlingbawa(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2014
jennylove7575: hear yourself?..it is clear that u don't understand women..female mood swings are inevitable because of the monthly changes in hormones..I do not think she is cheating.

And you re the supposed expert who knows all about the women folk?

Mood swings re inevitable no doubt, but then re you saying every female who's in a 'MOOD SWING' behaves that way? I beg to differ!

She might not be cheating no doubt but then the OP should have it at the back of his mind that there's nothing he could possibly do about it when a woman's fed up with you...

That's it really...
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by kessco(m): 9:10am On Sep 05, 2014
Op, I was once there, It took me time to give up on her tho didn't give up on love cos I know I'll find love again .

She's seen that you love her more and as a result taking advantage of that and if you investigate that very well, she could be nursing a cheat. Well, it's quite difficult to ignore her because that may not be your kind of person and It's pathetic when some ladies behave in an abnormal way. Some don't regard guys that love them and prefer those who beat them thrice a day, cheat on them and this have made some guys to keep other relationships aside, maybe that's why they care less.

Some guys have been faithful but some ladies don't know how to protect them, they take all guys to be the same as experienced from other past relationships and they won't recognise when genuine ones come to them due to that mindset from past relationships, there's a saying that we don't value what we have until we loose it but it's also true that we don't know what we are missing until we have it.

Some are admiring what you have and want to share in it. So don't give up if you can't let go, don't say it's over if you still want to try. Learn to manage your emotions tho not easy when love is involve.

Keep talking to her until she changes for the better, there's an element that she's faithful and loves you too.

Yeah..

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Crocz(m): 9:20am On Sep 05, 2014
Some girls can be bossy especially when you are dating older girls...you just need one opportunity and cease it...just like:

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by jennylove7575(f): 9:26am On Sep 05, 2014
starlingbawa:

And you re the supposed expert who knows all about the women folk?

Mood swings re inevitable no doubt, but then re you saying every female who's in a 'MOOD SWING' behaves that way? I beg to differ!

She might not be cheating no doubt but then the OP should have it at the back of his mind that there's nothing he could possibly do about it when a woman's fed up with you...

That's it really...
how are we sure op is telling the full honest story? Its not good to jump into conclusion on one person story..lets be honest and diplomatic. For example I hit my bf and he started acting up and stop giving me attention because he is pained. then I enter Nairaland post a vague topic expressing his behaviour. To avoid blame i pin everything on him. Then people start commenting and judging him myopically. Not good its very unfair. Remember..if u are educated and u did psychology in school, u will remember Skinner's ABC theory on behavior...A..anticident B behaviour C consequence... In a nutshell, there is no behaviour without a trigger. Before u conclude or pass judgement make sure u properly assess the trigger. Most times, all is not always how they seems.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 05, 2014
gabazin080: i av dis gal dat i luv so much. bt she gets angry @ d smallest provocations. i even do beg her even wen she's @ fault. she do breakup wit me for evry fight, although we do make-up back dat nite or @ most d next nite, so its nt always a serious fight. bt jst dis mornin again, she told me as usual "jst leave me alone for now". so i havnt cald or ping her today nd she also hasnt cald or pingd.

Why? to keep fake peace.

Let this girl grow up and if she does not want to, you grow up and move on.
Re: My Gf Is Too Bossy. See What She Just Did To Me 2day. (advise Needed) by Dreyl(m): 9:33am On Sep 05, 2014
If that's truly what she is,you have no other option than to cut off the relationship,delete her from your mind,and move on,their are lots of decent girls out there that will like to date u,be a man bro and don't let her treat you like a nitwit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Most Nairaland Guys Have Lost It...and My Plea For Them... / Caption This Pic Of A Man Holding His Woman And Laughing Uncontrollably / I Want A Wife But I Don't Want Kids.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.