Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,121 members, 7,825,513 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:42 PM

Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) (20588 Views)

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:08am On Jul 12, 2017
phlamesG:

Why u gon do me like that?
like what?
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, you are crazy grin

Then this would be yours every month, if you can do all that.

Remember, Octuplets is involve grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by phlamesG: 10:14am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Hi

What's up?
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:17am On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Then this would be yours every month, if you can do all that.

Remember, Octuplets is involve grin

LMFAO, no thanks you. I have a better offer elsewhere grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:18am On Jul 12, 2017
phlamesG:

What's up?

Good , howsit?
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, no thanks you. I have a better offer elsewhere grin

What kinda girlfriend are you grin , you always have offer elsewhere grin . Hot baby kiss , tell me about the offer?
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Martin0(m): 10:21am On Jul 12, 2017
NadiaSouthy:
no it's not... I joined NL 2013 .. this is just a different account since I can't access the other one
oh ok I noticed it in you,well you are welcome sha..
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:24am On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

What kinda girlfriend are you grin , you always have offer elsewhere grin . Hot baby kiss , tell me about the offer?

Lol, I'm a busy one tryna hustle strong since you're lazy grin. WORLDPEACE promised to make a queen in his village grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, I'm a busy one tryna hustle strong since you're lazy grin. WORLDPEACE promised to make a queen in his village grin

In his village. Please go with him grin . I was trying to make you a queen worldwide cheesy , but that was a secret. I guess i should find another girl then grin.

Village queen grin . That would be great for you.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:35am On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

In his village. Please go with him grin . I was trying to make you a queen worldwide cheesy , but that was a secret. I guess i should find another girl then grin.

Village queen grin . That would be great for you.

LMFAO, don't be mad cus you can't take care of my needs . His people have been ruling that kingdom for centuries and he promised to make his jet mine to do as I please grin go to your village and look for a wife grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, don't be mad cus you can't take care of my needs . His people have been ruling that kingdom for centuries and he promised to make his jet mine to do as I please grin go and find to your village and look for a wife grin

No, I am not mad grin , just trying to feel sorry for you in advance. Cause I feed you fried rice, chicken , salad grin . Eating cassava 3times a day won't be easy. Baby sorry grin . You mean, Edo airways private jet grin , chai, who wan punish my baby like this? cheesy , that man from your village, trying to punish you like this, won't succeed grin .

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 10:48am On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

No, I am not mad grin , just trying to feel sorry for you in advance. Cause I feed you fried rice, chicken , salad grin . Eating cassava 3times a day won't be easy. Baby sorry grin . You mean, Edo airways private jet grin , chai, who wan punish my baby like this? cheesy , that man from your village, trying to punish you like this, won't succeed grin .

Lol, stop being jealous. You fed me cassava 3 times a day and I'm tired of it , I want an upgrade grin. I feel sorry for that village girl you're going to marry , she will suffer o grin . She's going to have to accept that only Edo ways you can afford grin cus it's free grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by GawzMan(m): 11:37am On Jul 12, 2017
chia
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 11:49am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, it's my shadow tongue
Well Uhr Shadow Is One Hot Stuff wink

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 11:51am On Jul 12, 2017
Edopesin:

Well Uhr Shadow Is One Hot Stuff wink

Lol, thank you wink
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 12:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, thank you wink
Why'd You Change It? I Was Talking Bout The One Before This
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Edopesin:

Why'd You Change It? I Was Talking Bout The One Before This

I know which one you're talking about. wink I was tired of it lol
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, stop being jealous. You fed me cassava 3 times a day and I'm tired of it , I want an upgrade grin. I feel sorry for that village girl you're going to marry , she will suffer o grin . She's going to have to accept that only Edo ways you can afford grin cus it's free grin

Lemme watch and see the outcome baby. Remember i got ur back always. Whenever you need sweet love, come closer baby grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 12:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Lemme watch and see the outcome baby. Remember i got ur back always. Whenever you need sweet love, come closer baby grin

Lol, I will keep that in mind wink

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 1:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

I know which one you're talking about. wink I was tired of it lol
Come On? Am Not Tired Of It
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:26pm On Jul 12, 2017
Edopesin:

Come On? Am Not Tired Of It

Where's yours?
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 1:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Where's yours?
Nice Try grin Buh You'll Av To Mail Me Yhur Num First wink
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by phlamesG: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Good , howsit?

I'm gud smiley so can we be friends?
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
Edopesin:

Nice Try grin Buh You'll Av To Mail Me Yhur Num First wink

Lol, let's live it then.
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2017
phlamesG:

I'm gud smiley so can we be friends?

We can do that wink
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by NadiaSouthy(f): 1:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
Martin0:
oh ok I noticed it in you,well you are welcome sha..
ngiyabonga .. thank u...
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by NadiaSouthy(f): 1:44pm On Jul 12, 2017
phlamesG:

I'm good, you're gorgeous shocked
thanks ...
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by NadiaSouthy(f): 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:
hello kunjani
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by phlamesG: 1:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

We can do that wink

Cool

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 1:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
NadiaSouthy:
hello kunjani

Hey, I'm good . Unjani wena?
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by NadiaSouthy(f): 1:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Hey, I'm good . Unjani wena?
ngyaphila .. good to see umtasekhaya lapha...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beware Guys: This Is What Girls Are Doing Now / Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.