Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,434 members, 7,826,682 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:16 PM

Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) (20599 Views)

Bohairs: Lady Who Shakes Bum Bum On Instagram Becomes Landlord In Lagos / 17-year-old Girl Flaunts Her Two Boyfriends (Photo) / Young Girl Flaunts Her Boobs On Facebook! Trendy Or Trashy? See Here: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Am salivating already... My trip to south Africa would be filled with pleasure from lionessza kiss , right?

Lol, depends on what you mean by pleasure but you will surely have fun grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, far from it.
I Bet Yhur Well Endowed wink

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
My next travel destination is SA
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, depends on what you mean by pleasure but you will surely have fun grin

Pleasure nah grin , abi you want me to shout it out cheesy . You're not married right?

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

She's got azz too na? undecided

She does ?

Lol, take her then grin

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

I Bet Yhur Well Endowed wink

Lol, not to that level but I try wink
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Pleasure nah grin , abi you want me to shout it out cheesy . You're not married right?

Lol, make me understand. I'm unfortunately married but will get a divorce when you come grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, not to that level but[b] I try[/b]
Pinsure or I don't believe it. wink

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by SINZ: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

She does ?
Lol, take her then grin

LOL! Is that Charlize Theron?

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Hmm Am Trying To Use My Imagination To Get The Size grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, make me understand. I'm unfortunately married but will get a divorce when you come grin

Unfortunately married grin , that's complicated baby, but you know i always got your back. I will marry you when u divorce him cheesy , then i would enjoy the pleasure he was enjoying before wink

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 7:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Smeeky(m): 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:
How can I get to South Africa from Lagos? embarassed
Also go with a trailer of condoms cos you will need to wear more than one. cool
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by SINZ: 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
Smeeky:

Also go with a trailer of condoms cos you will need to wear more than one. cool

I hear they fück like champions too..

Exactly the kind of environment where I thrive grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Pinsure or I don't believe it. wink

There you go baby grin

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

LOL! Is that Charlize Theron?

Lol, yeah that's her.
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Lol, let me help

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

Unfortunately married grin , that's complicated baby, but you know i always got your back. I will marry you when u divorce him cheesy , then i would enjoy the pleasure he was enjoying before wink

Lol, yes it's unfortunate because had i known you exist i would have never touched any man cheesy but since you are coming over all is well now. I'm going to court first thing in the morning grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, let me help
Damn! shocked

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by SINZ: 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, yeah that's her.

But she's mixed, the caucasian beat the African in her. grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Edopesin:

Damn! o:

grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by WORLDPEACE(m): 7:43pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

There you go baby grin
Wow, you're ridiculously tall and bootylicious.

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, yes it's unfortunate because had i known you exist i would have never touched any man cheesy but since you are coming over all is well now. I'm going to court first thing in the morning grin

cry when i use to hide my number to call you, you were doing shakara for me nah grin ... But I hope you won't hump another nigga when things turn sore between us mummy grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, let me help

What's this thing nah grin

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Ebosman: 7:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Face like man. Not beautiful joor
Entpress:
young beautiful lady has blown the hearts of many with her sultry photos periodically uploaded on Instagram from enviable locations.

Neo Molote(left) and a friend
Neo Molote is a South African damsel who has made the list of one of the hottest African ladies on Instagram. She regularly flaunts her tinted hair style and fresh skin on social media to tease her ever-expectant followers.

She has a special spot for body-revealing clothes as well as her panties.
Miss Molote’s protruding bum has always caught the eyes of her male fans who frequently commend the structure at the comment section of her photos. According to details stated on her page, she is a soccer fanatic as well as a higher institution graduate of Strategic Communications.
She is currently dealing with over 4,000 followers on her social media page.

See more sultry photos of the light-skinned beauty at the link below:

http://basevibes.com/2017/07/11/naughty-girl-flaunts-her-luscious-b00bs-and-bum-on-social-media-photos/
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Angry rant by a skinny, ugly wretch who'd never be able to be with those kind of hotties. I understand your pains. And ask your mom if she doesn't have stretch marks.
sEGXY2:
Wash off the make up
Remove the filters and lightening effect
And you'll be left with an ugly bimbo with stretch mark infested body

Nothing thrilling bout that body, I'll gladly pass!

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

But she's mixed, the caucasian beat the African in her. grin

Lol, she ain't mixed. She's a boer .
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 7:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Lionessza:

grin
I Already Quit Vaseline Crew Buh This Is Too Much

1 Like

Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Edopesin: 7:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Inanna:
Angry rant by a skinny, ugly wretch who'd never be able to be with those kind of hotties. I understand your pains. And ask your mom if she doesn't have stretch marks.
Savage Yhu Are grin
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Smeeky(m): 7:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
SINZ:

I hear they fück like champions too..

Exactly the kind of environment where I thrive grin
Oga if it is fvck...You will get enough just with the right rhymes and a little entertainment.
But the level of HIV pretty high man lipsrsealed
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

Wow, you're ridiculously tall and bootylicious.

Lol, I know wink
Re: Naughty Girl Flaunts Her Luscious Bobs And Bum On Social Media (photos) by Lionessza(f): 7:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
SingleDad:

cry when i use to hide my number to call you, you were doing shakara for me nah grin ... But I hope you won't hump another nigga when things turn sore between us mummy grin

Lol, not anymore. You are rich now , so you've earned the right to call anytime grin. Just keep making money and I won't go anywhere grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Men, Do You Still Take Women On A Date? / Man Calls Out Lady For Failing To Visit Him After Booking A Flight (Video) / 10 Compliments That Wow A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.