Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,821 members, 7,828,006 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K (62742 Views)

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by blingxx(m): 4:49pm On Jul 11, 2017
Youngetskilz23:
Bleep... Idiots.. Islam a cursed religion cry

they are Indians not Muslims ...does that look like Muslim dressings to you ?
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by factwriter(m): 4:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
poyet:
I am from the North and I qualify to let you know that bursting another man's a$$hole by another in the North by the Hausa Muslims is a long existing thing. It's more common in the North than in any part of this country! Some governors are so into it, like a former Sokoto state governor. Have you heard of Dan dawdu?

You have no idea of something you spew.

Do you know that (for decades) this "Dan Dawdu" (homosexual) thing you claimed 'existed for long' in Northern Nigerian use to be primarily as part of a kind of MONEY RITUAL exercise?

You wouldn't know that would you Probably too young.

While ritualistic devilish southern Nigerians woke up to MINING SKULLS clandestinely for material gains and progress (during post independence), the Northern Nigerians awoke to rituals like Man/Man and Man/Animal sexual intercourse.
It was simply a matter of what kind/type of metaphysics being natively practiced.

Now after those era, photography and unregulated secular freedom helped to spread this abnormality called Homosexuality "evenly" across the land.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by blingxx(m): 4:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
MRTEE01:
They can't be muslim. Islam forbid gayism of lesbanism so dont say because of their dressing call them muslim.

their dressing is indian sef ...the blogger cooked up the story
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by sniperr007(m): 4:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
ehispapa:
what make it first ever muslim gay wedding? we have been seeing gay muslim weddings in Kano in the 1990s.

Proof oga
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by skuribeebo: 4:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Allahu Akbar!!! grin
I wish them happiness insha allah cheesy
u want to die abi? I will behead you.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by NOETHNICITY(m): 4:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
how do u call Court wedding muslims wedding in ur desperation to taint the name of Islam u make ursef look stupid
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Chikwado1991(m): 5:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
Mohammed must hear this
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Basfaq(m): 5:35pm On Jul 11, 2017
IamGobe:
'They' will run to this thread shouting
HARAM!!! undecided
Tell us your religion so we know whether you are ok.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Basfaq(m): 5:39pm On Jul 11, 2017
CplusJason:
Even the head slamming peeps love drilling each other's butt hole?

My God!!!!!! grin
This is not islamical,they shouldn't try to corroborate indecency with Islam even the Bible against,so where Muslim guy marriage come from.Use your sense if you have but any.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Basfaq(m): 5:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
ehispapa:
what make it first ever muslim gay wedding? we have been seeing gay muslim weddings in Kano in the 1990s.
So everybody living in Kano are now Muslim.Islam is pure religion and it will never condole indecency even Bible against it.You better try to know Islam but not muslim.

2 Likes

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by tintingz(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:
When will thunder not destroy these horrible animals sad
Why will thunder destroy them, are they hurting you? cheesy

1 Like

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Basfaq(m): 5:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
ehispapa:
So everybody living in Kano are now Muslim. Islam is pure religion and it will never condole indecency even Bible against it.You better try to know Islam but not muslim.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Kebreal92(m): 5:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
THERE IS ALWAYS GONNA BE A JUDGEMENT DAY WHERE EVERYONE WOULD ACCOUNT FOR HIS/HER DEEDS. GAY MARRIAGE IS STRANGE TO ISLAM. FORBIDDEN AND UNFOUNDED IN ISLAMIC TRADITIONS. PLEASE DO NOT CALL THEM MUSLIMS. GAY MARRIAGE IS GAY MARRIAGE, IT HAS NO RELIGION.... MAY BE THEIR RELIGION IS GAY RELIGION. HUMANITY HEADING TOWARDS DESTRUCTION ALREADY. MAY ALLAH JUDGE U FOR ATTRIBUTING ISLAM TO THIS.

2 Likes

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Basfaq(m): 5:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
Billyonaire:
Beautiful.

What ever it takes to water down the dogmatic posture of Islam is okay with me.
You will surely die in your rage.No matter all your forefathers had done to against Islam were not prospered not to talk of you.Keep on coming,the more you come the more Islam will grow. grin
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by PastorAji(m): 5:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by KingGBsky(m): 5:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
if they bomb una now...una go dey complain
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by belloadebowale: 6:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
Thunder fire them
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
godsluvee:
The chubby one is boo. The skinny one is bae grin grin

Jeso

1 Like

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by corpershun: 6:27pm On Jul 11, 2017
Happy Married life, May Allah bless you and give you bliss... better than terrorism.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by dipson4u08(m): 6:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
ehispapa:

Ehis who be we...
Me I never see oooo...
And by d way how old are u wey u dey see gay wedding for 1990s

1 Like

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by IamGobe(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
Basfaq:
Tell us your religion so we know whether you are ok.

Lol.....I'm a bonafide Christian undecided

I'm not ashmabed of it grin
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by SilvanusII(m): 7:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Even these chicks know that you have to locate opposite sex to make a couple but these ones don't know this. undecided

You are just silly mehn. You av now color coded sex in chickens abi? Professor of Idiocy

factwriter:

You have no idea of something you spew.

Do you know that (for decades) this "Dan Dawdu" (homosexual) thing you claimed 'existed for long' in Northern Nigerian use to be primarily as part of a kind of MONEY RITUAL exercise?

You wouldn't know that would you Probably too young.

While ritualistic devilish southern Nigerians woke up to MINING SKULLS clandestinely for material gains and progress (during post independence), the Northern Nigerians awoke to rituals like Man/Man and Man/Animal sexual intercourse.
It was simply a matter of what kind/type of metaphysics being natively practiced.

Now after those era, photography and unregulated secular freedom helped to spread this abnormality called Homosexuality "evenly" across the land.

loooool. So, who got the name? The money seekers or the 'victims' of the seekers? How bout u go back to ur history notes or book of facts? It would av bin even more plausible if u had said the 'yan dawudus' were thespians
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Adeoba10(m): 7:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Kaybaba5:
So islam allow gays tooo
Bcus Reverend King sleep with his member can i see christianity permitted such?
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by olaztek(m): 7:12pm On Jul 11, 2017
Who said those guys are Muslims? You can be bearing a Muslim name and be an Idol worshipper or a Christian. You can never be a Muslim when you indulge in things that goes against Islam. This is absolutely forbidden.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Diademk07: 7:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5632666_sean1_jpeg56798702f026bc280f5660abf8461008

You sure that slim one no be Neymar? lmao

Yeye people.

1 Like

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by decatalyst(m): 7:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
SilvanusII:

You are just silly mehn. You av now color coded sex in chickens abi? Professor of Idiocy

Sage of dumbness, I hail you.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by bigfather(m): 7:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by APCsupporter: 7:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
oyetunji12:

pls ve u ever been to d north? ....... cos I wonder y u doubt wat is true

I live there and there is nothing like that. You people should stop lying about things you don't know

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Biden, Macron & Other G7 Leaders Mock Bare-Chested Horseback Rider Putin (Video) / Amin ul-Haq Returns To Afghanistan Hours Before US Departure / Kim Jong-Un's Sister Swapped Pen Provided For Signing The Agreement(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.