Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:09 AM

First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K (62982 Views)

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by daviscash: 6:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Rilwayne001: 6:56am On Jul 12, 2017
tintingz:
They did not hurt you but you want them destroyed. Is that fair?

Wow, so you believe thunder will destroy them because I said it? You now believe in superstitions
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Evablizin(f): 8:05am On Jul 12, 2017
eosigwe:
na every post you dey comment?
nope only the ones i came across.check very well there are hundreds of post i didn't comment on.GUD AM
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Nobody: 8:17am On Jul 12, 2017
Evablizin:
nope only the ones i came across.check very well there are hundreds of post i didn't comment on.GUD AM
na wa o. The one I come across are the ones you come across too. Issokay. Goodmorning
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by tintingz(m): 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Wow, so you believe thunder will destroy them because I said it? You now believe in superstitions
No i don't, just the hatred statement.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by enigmaticlion: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2017
That's all you terrorists know, (die, die, die) I'll have a full grown pig screw you from behind without condoms.
OSCAMO:

Dirty Igbo Judeo-Christian pig. Die in your rage!
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 12, 2017
enigmaticlion:
That's all you terrorists know, (die, die, die) I'll have a full grown pig screw you from behind without condoms.

Pastors are terrorists, afterall they often scream die die die
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 13, 2017
godsluvee:
The chubby one is boo. The skinny one is bae grin grin

Exactly!

See henna on his hand sef. Choi!
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by bopat: 3:23pm On Jul 13, 2017
hell straigh
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by KingSango(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2018
Badonasty:

Still can't understand why a guy will want to fu*k another guys shithole

Sodomy/homosexuality is apart of their satanic faith. Satanists are cloaking themselves as Christain and Muslim yet they are opposed to the law of God, violating His most sacred commands. Gays do not have monogamous relations because when married they still go out and have sex with total strangers.

Haitian President Jovenel Moise Burial: Gunfire Breaks Out At Funeral (Photos) / Last Picture Of Israeli Soldiers Who Were Ambushed & Killed In Gaza / Kingwa Kamencu Releases Unclad Pictures