Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,114 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K (62722 Views)

Faces Of 39 Migrants Who Froze To Death In Refrigerated Truck In U.k(Pics) / 39 Frozen Bodies Found In Refrigerated Trailer In U.K Were Chinese Migrants(Pics / Meet The Tallest And Shortest Presidents In U.S.A, Both Lawyers (2) (3) (4)

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by APCsupporter: 7:41pm On Jul 11, 2017
kakacoke01:
Oga even for Zaria here I don happen no b joke

where in Zaria? may be in your house because we don't have gays in zaria
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by APCsupporter: 7:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
Welcomme:
Keep shut..Some were caught in Zaria here some months back. GAY marriage don dey happen for North no b today..

for your house ba? I stay in ABU and I also have relatives in the city so don't think you can lie to me
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by DanielGb(m): 8:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
emefav:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/metro.co.uk/2017/07/11/first-gay-muslim-wedding-takes-place-in-the-uk-6769737/amp/

Wahala dey o! E pass Kunle own.
What is Muslim about this.
Islam is against this.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by kakacoke01: 8:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

where in Zaria? may be in your house because we don't have gays in zaria
which part of Zaria re u
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by APCsupporter: 8:19pm On Jul 11, 2017
kakacoke01:
which part of Zaria re u
I regularly visit my relatives in kaura and I also stay in ABU, Kongo campus
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by bablex01(m): 8:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
Allahu Akbar!!! grin I wish them happiness insha allah cheesy
WEREY NIE
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by mami88: 8:35pm On Jul 11, 2017

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by juniweezy(m): 8:36pm On Jul 11, 2017
There is a lot to cum from this marriage
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Rilwayne001: 8:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
tintingz:
Why will thunder destroy them, are they hurting you? cheesy

Well they are not, but that won't stop thunder from firing them.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by kakacoke01: 8:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
APCsupporter:

I regularly visit my relatives in kaura and I also stay in ABU, Kongo campus
ohk it's happened at Sabo gari stadium d one in Sabo area inside dat place they fight local wrestling(danbe).ask anybody living around dat area
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by ohiku4every1(m): 9:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
May the almighty Allah prepare most hot JAH'NAMMAH the final abode for who ever has the believe they re Muslims

AMEEN THUMA AMEEN
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by tintingz(m): 9:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Well they are not, but that won't stop thunder from firing them.

That is not just bro.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Oches4me(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
u can see the shirt of the man at the back to be Rev. pastor, is only Christian that tolerate this in their environment, the punishment in Muslims community is punishable by death
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Raskasal(m): 9:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Even these chicks know that you have to locate opposite sex to make a couple but these ones don't know this. undecided

N'a craze dem dey

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Rilwayne001: 10:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
tintingz:
That is not just
bro.

Lol, how?

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Junkab: 10:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
It is not possible. A gay can never be a muslim. It is totally against the tenets of islam for homosexuality
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Basfaq(m): 10:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
IamGobe:

Lol.....I'm a bonafide Christian undecided

I'm not ashmabed of it grin

So the Christianity support gay marriage
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 11, 2017
He isn't a muslim please
Islam is very very clear on issues to this rubbish
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Portgas(m): 11:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Muslims don't do gay marriage
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by MisterKings(m): 11:07pm On Jul 11, 2017
ehispapa:
what make it first ever muslim gay wedding? we have been seeing gay muslim weddings in Kano in the 1990s.
shocked never knew thar
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by tintingz(m): 11:08pm On Jul 11, 2017
Rilwayne001:

Lol, how?
They did not hurt you but you want them destroyed. Is that fair?

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by IamGobe(m): 11:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
Basfaq:
So the Christianity support gay marriage

We don't bro
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by stint(m): 11:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai,which one be Bae and which one be Boo,person go leave bwest and butt and go for iron bucket, this is Love abi?

Thats sexist. Are you calling guys iron buckets...

Please note that i am straight oo. Before someone curses my destiny!!

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Evablizin(f): 11:23pm On Jul 11, 2017
stint:

Thats sexist. Are you calling guys iron buckets...

Please note that i am straight oo. Before someone curses my destiny!!
i mean butt,very strong unlike ladies butt

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by stint(m): 11:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evablizin:
i mean butt,very strong unlike ladies butt

Now you are generalizing... There are girls with hard bombom too. Hehehe
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by takhs(m): 11:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
ehispapa:
what make it first ever muslim gay wedding? we have been seeing gay muslim weddings in Kano in the 1990s.
It's not true, it never happened in kano before and if you mean what you said show ur reference.
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 11, 2017
Evablizin:
Chai,which one be Bae and which one be Boo,person go leave bwest and butt and go for iron bucket, this is Love abi?
na every post you dey comment?

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by AbuSafwan(m): 1:11am On Jul 12, 2017
They are not Muslims at all
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by enigmaticlion: 1:56am On Jul 12, 2017
IamGobe:
'They' will run to this thread shouting
HARAM!!! undecided
99.9% of gays in Nigeria are Muslims.

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by enimooko: 3:01am On Jul 12, 2017
He added: ‘I want to say to all people going through the same thing that’s it’s okay – we’re going to show the whole world that you can be gay and Muslim.
most important thing is to remember to pray to God for forgiveness, then repent of immoral homosexual acts and have your sins blotted out, before Armageddon
Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by DonroxyII: 3:53am On Jul 12, 2017
moscobabs:
Wali ashri inali nsanar lafi usri ilaila sinah amonu wa Mi nu soliat wata wasao bili ark wata-wasao bili sobri
It is just unfortunate that I belong to WalAzr generation, I pity the next generations more.... They will experience more odds than today!!!

Re: First Ever Gay Muslim Wedding Takes Place In U.K by OSCAMO: 5:09am On Jul 12, 2017
enigmaticlion:
99.9% of gays in Nigeria are Muslims.

Dirty Igbo Judeo-Christian pig. Die in your rage!

Biden, Macron & Other G7 Leaders Mock Bare-Chested Horseback Rider Putin (Video) / Equatorial Guinea Where Father And Son Are President And Vice President / Egypt Spa Offers Snake Massages. Viral Video Leaves Twitter Terrified