Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,595 members, 7,812,952 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:23 PM

Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) (26365 Views)

Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Issued With INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Ogashub(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by neutrotoba(m): 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
I so much love this man
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by DTaj: 3:46pm On Jul 11, 2017
He (Senator-elect Ademola Adeleke) will return to APC before the end of this year, 2017. Guys, book-mark this post and this date.

He won't stay in the same party with Iyiola Omisore and Jelili Adesiyan who punched his late brother in the face and beat him to a pulp which made him leave PDP for APC in 2014.

Ask real Ede people about this. A lot of people did anti-party activities (including Ondo APC people who Argebesola offended by supporting Olusoka Oke of AD against Akeredolu of APC) to get back at Aregbesola...

The election loss by APC was to teach Aregbesola a lesson- in fact, Oyinlola, who is an APC chieftain coordinated the structure that ensured that Hussain of APC lost in so many LGs that APC had always won. The election was APC vs APC; PDP should never rejoice.

I do not have time for any party or politician (98% OF THEM ARE THIEVES), but note my post...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wehdone sir!

Only your family

Na only u waka come?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Sagay212: 3:47pm On Jul 11, 2017
This man got moves... he dances better than davido, B red and all of the HKN crew put together.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by EDDGgold: 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Congratulations to Mr Adeleke.... I'm still waiting for Rauf resignation letter. Pls don't quote me... coolshocked
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Philinho(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
That mai-gaimu governor never resign?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by kingrt2(m): 3:48pm On Jul 11, 2017
Signature
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by EDDGgold: 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
DTaj:

He (Senator-elect Ademola Adeleke) will return to APC before the end of this year, 2017. Guys, book-mark this post and this date.

He won't stay in the same party with Iyiola Omisore and Jelili Adesiyan who punched his late brother in the face and beat him to a pulp which made him leave PDP for APC in 2014.

Ask real Ede people about this. A lot of people did anti-party activities (including Ondo APC people who Argebesola offended by supporting Olusoka Oke of AD against Akeredolu of APC) to get back at Aregbesola...

The election loss by APC was to teach Aregbesola a lesson- in fact, Oyinlola, who is an APC chieftain coordinated the structure that ensured that Hussain of APC lost in so many LGs that APC had always won. The election was APC vs APC; PDP should never rejoice.

I do not have time for any party or politician (98% OF THEM ARE THIEVES), but note my post...

where is your brain before you type this trash?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:50pm On Jul 11, 2017
decatalyst:
Is this the man the three quarter wearing man couldnt mobilise against at the elections?

Shame on him!

Shamw on APC!

Shame on his fasting and prayer!

He should just shamefully resign his post as the governor undecided

Guy leave matter!

Politicians don't care what the people really feel, so they believe the lies their flunkies tell them.

Aregbe thinks Osun people love him unconditionally, that he has reached the point where he can misyarn and misbehave.

This is the people telling him otherwise.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Jeezuzpick(m): 3:52pm On Jul 11, 2017
EDDGgold:
where is your brain before you type this trash?

It's not trash. It's the fact in the streets in Osun. Just talk to anyone here. They will tell you the same thing.

If most people believe the same thing, wrong or not, with true democracy, guess what?

The majority calls the shots.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by kechbrown: 3:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
Congrats to him. .....APC should know that there is no horseplay any more, If you are not on ground, you are not.

Abeg, Guys check this site - good testimonies - http://betmaster1x2.com/
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
I used to love PDP then.

lonecatt:

You hate PDP die
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Don't know bubu. What is bubu?

CROWNWEALTH019:

Like bubu abi embarassed
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by kakacoke01: 3:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
Aregbeshola shame on u lol
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by emmasege: 3:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those who thought Dino Melaye was the joker and mistake of the Senate should just brace themselves up...

Osun state is about to have it's worst representation in politics.
The worst senator is just about to be introduced to the red chambers.

This unsuccessful bleacher showed me how much of a joke and mistake is he is when I saw the now viral video of him dancing like a gay who just lost his virginity
As at now, nobody liked your comment but you were fast to share it yourself. That's to tell you that you made no sense. Are you God to know what stuff a man that's not even been seen or heard, made of?

You had better vent your last weekend defeat anger elsewhere and brace up for the greater tsunami that will sweep APC off Osun State in 2018, and Aso Rock in 2019.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by madridguy(m): 3:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Boss forget story, forget tomorrow judgment, PDP is dead.

dodelight:

Whether good or bad, 'Tomorrow Shall Tell'
Did you read that book?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 4:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
dodelight:
Hmmm... I'm having this feeling that the late Senator Isiaka Adeleke's death might be all the sacrifice the PDP needed to be resurrected. ...I sense victory coming the way of mainstream PDP at the Supreme Court tomorrow, and that would be a double leap within a week. This will surely rattle the powers that be.

Everything in Nigeria is sacrifice,so people don't die naturally or what.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by EDDGgold: 4:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

It's not trash. It's the fact in the streets in Osun. Just talk to anyone here. They will tell you the same thing.

If most people believe the same thing, wrong or not, with true democracy, guess what?

The majority calls the shots.
nice one... this should serve as a lesson to those in power dat power belong to the people not mere popularity... and again in politics no body I mean no body should be undermine. Enjoy ur day.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by dodelight(m): 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
MENTORCH:

Everything in Nigeria is sacrifice,so people don't die naturally or what.
Of course people die naturally; and unnaturally, too.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by davido69: 4:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those who thought Dino Melaye was the joker and mistake of the Senate should just brace themselves up...

This unsuccessful bleacher showed me how much of a joke and mistake is he is when I saw the now viral video of him dancing like a gay who just lost his virginity
Lol we all understand your frustration.if na your papa they dance like that, I bet u will be dancing with your empty trash bin, unscrupulous head. Ewu

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by emmasege: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
DTaj:

Which Oyinlola are you talking about? The one that lost his polling booth to PDP in last Gruber election? Adeleke was only one of the factors that culminated in APC's defeat. Others include Buhari-induced recession, Aregbe's half salaries, LAUTECH issue and the unfulfilled promises of APC in the last 2 years. I'm on ground and not reporting from Abuja or Lagos. So, before you bother to reply me, pay a visit to Osun and sample people's opinion to know how unpopular the APC is.

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by EDDGgold: 4:04pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:

how sure are u? Remember PDP is an artificial human being.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Masternostra: 4:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Prince0500(m): 4:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You mean his leadership will be worst than Ogbeni Rauf ?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by profland: 4:09pm On Jul 11, 2017
see another wahala... [url="http://www.pengist.com/teachers-forces-male-female-students-unclad-coming-late-school/"]Teachers Forces Male and Female Students To Unclad Themselves for Coming Late To School[/url]
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by NwaAmaikpe: 4:10pm On Jul 11, 2017
davido69:

Lol we all understand your frustration.if na your papa they dance like that, I bet u will be dancing with your empty trash bin, unscrupulous head. Ewu

shocked
Ogbeni concentrate on your failed music career and your growing illegitimate family.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by dodelight(m): 4:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:

I still insist, tomorrow, wednesday, shall tell. And if mainstream pdp loses I'll wholeheartedly congratulate you
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by eyinola: 4:14pm On Jul 11, 2017
Davidos uncles everywhere and this man is shina Rambo and bred's dad ooo.. Abeg bloggers just tell us bred or shine random dad

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by dodelight(m): 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
emmasege:
Which Oyinlola are you talking about? The one that lost his polling booth to PDP in last Gruber election? Adeleke was only one of the factors that culminated in APC's defeat. Others include Buhari-induced recession, Aregbe's half salaries, LAUTECH issue and the unfulfilled promises of APC in the last 2 years. I'm on ground and not reporting from Abuja or Lagos. So, before you bother to reply me, pay a visit to Osun and sample people's opinion to know how unpopular the APC is.
don't mind them. they should come here and see how liberated the people of osun state feel over aregbe's defeat.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by eyinola: 4:15pm On Jul 11, 2017
Davidos uncles everywhere and this man is shina Rambo and bred's dad ooo.. Abeg bloggers just tell us bred or shine ranb
o's dad bike
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by dahddy3(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
That's good. He should try and do well.

Meanwhile, check my signature if you want to invest on real estate. Contact me also if you want to learn how to make money from real estate business for free

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Police Confirm Explosion At Nnia Nwodo's House (Photo) / Protests In Ilorin As Customs Seizes Rice (Nigerian) / Lauretta Onochie: Food Is Cheaper This Season Than Same Time Last Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.