Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,593 members, 7,812,936 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:00 PM

Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) (26364 Views)

Yahaya Bello Gets Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Senator Benjamin Uwajumogu Issued With INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) / Excited Residents Share Free Goat Meat To Celebrate Buhari's Return. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Memphis357(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
Ninja Turtle looking muthafucka! Good thing he f**ked the APC up though.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Remzie(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
I see future Osun state governor in this man, that's if PDP can play the chess smartly

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by nwafeje: 4:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those who thought Dino Melaye was the joker and mistake of the Senate should just brace themselves up...

Osun state is about to have it's worst representation in politics.
The worst senator is just about to be introduced to the red chambers.

This unsuccessful bleacher showed me how much of a joke and mistake is he is when I saw the now viral video of him dancing like a gay who just lost his virginity

And then, he is very happy that he won Na, am happy for him tooo

2 Likes

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by lonecatt(m): 4:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:
I used to love PDP then.

Till things fell apart,quite understandable .politicians have failed us
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by NGELEBUBE: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin grin PDP is dead and cremated.

is pdp as dead as your father buhari ?? dont waste our time just answer d question !

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by madridguy(m): 4:45pm On Jul 11, 2017
Asadulahi of Nigeria is alive able and agile.

NGELEBUBE:

is pdp as dead as your father buhari ?? dont waste our time just answer d question !
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by larrypourl(m): 4:51pm On Jul 11, 2017
Father of musician B-Red turn video vixen.. cheesy

click below for quality loafers available at cool prices.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by wolexii: 5:26pm On Jul 11, 2017
Very good for democracy. We will surely get there, where it is the people that will determine who leads them.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by MENTORCH(m): 5:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
dodelight:
Of course people die naturally; and unnaturally, too.

Yeah true.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by Olushauneddy(m): 6:01pm On Jul 11, 2017
I was awestrucked while streaming d video...asking myself " Is this d senator-elect?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by tuniski: 6:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Those who thought Dino Melaye was the joker and mistake of the Senate should just brace themselves up...

Osun state is about to have it's worst representation in politics.
The worst senator is just about to be introduced to the red chambers.

This unsuccessful bleacher showed me how much of a joke and mistake is he is when I saw the now viral video of him dancing like a gay who just lost his virginity
Dino is the best senator in the 8th assembly if Adeleke will be like him, then we are in for more vibrant senate!
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by tk4rd: 7:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
dodelight:

Whether good or bad, 'Tomorrow Shall Tell'
Did you read that book?
Let Sheriff win tomorrow.. Then, the rest of the rebellious factions would join APDA.. The APC would now be fighting the chaff that is remaining in PDP,, while the real PDP would be doing the heated politics from the APDA camp.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by sapele914(m): 7:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
dodelight:
Hmmm... I'm having this feeling that the late Senator Isiaka Adeleke's death might be all the sacrifice the PDP needed to be resurrected. ...I sense victory coming the way of mainstream PDP at the Supreme Court tomorrow, and that would be a double leap within a week. This will surely rattle the powers that be.
You will very disappointed tomorrow,I hope you have packed your bags?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by dodelight(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
tk4rd:
Let Sheriff win tomorrow.. Then, the rest of the rebellious factions would join APDA.. The APC would now be fighting the chaff that is remaining in PDP,, while the real PDP would be doing the heated politics from the APDA camp.
Actually, I wish the Markafi faction lose the case so what you said can happen. The name pdp has been so damaged, but miracles still happen.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by sapele914(m): 7:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
tk4rd:
Sheriff is the Chairman of PDP,pack your Ghana must go.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by tk4rd: 8:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
dodelight:
Actually, I wish the Markafi faction lose the case so what you said can happen. The name pdp has been so damaged, but miracles still happen.
I wouldn't want Markafi to win.. If he wins, Sheriff will never let PDP succeed.. The internal chaos would continue.
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by tk4rd: 8:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
sapele914:
Sheriff is the Chairman of PDP,pack your Ghana must go.
I'm yet to understand what this one is trying to say
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by lawbabs: 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
dodelight:
Hmmm... I'm having this feeling that the late Senator Isiaka Adeleke's death might be all the sacrifice the PDP needed to be resurrected. ...I sense victory coming the way of mainstream PDP at the Supreme Court tomorrow, and that would be a double leap within a week. This will surely rattle the powers that be.

Quote me anywhere. He will soon decamp. He joined pdp to make a statement to aregbesola. That's all..
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by charlesucheh(m): 9:40pm On Jul 11, 2017
BACK TO THE FAMILY..... B RED RIGHT NOW

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by maisauki: 10:28pm On Jul 11, 2017
THIS MAN DON SPOIL HIM MONEY PATAPATA
POLITICS, THEM GO COLLECT YA MONEY
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 4:27am On Jul 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

How did you know, was that the way you danced after losing your virginity as a Gay?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by DarkHenrie(m): 8:18am On Jul 12, 2017
Wow. He is the direct younger brother of the dead senator? I didn't know that. So the family was compensated with this win then because the senatorial district has become a household dynasty for the Adeleke's?
Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by paschal1221: 8:55am On Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by paschal1221: 8:57am On Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations!!!

Re: Ademola Adeleke Receives His INEC Certificate Of Return (Photos) by dodelight(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
sapele914:
You will very disappointed tomorrow,I hope you have packed your bags?
How market, bros? I hope you have packed your baggage?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: "Look Inwards Before You Judge Tinubu" - Tunde Bakare / Mass Defection Hits APC In Kebbi As Aliero Joins Senate Leader, Others In PDP / US And UK’s Interest Threatened By A Kleptocratic Ruling Class - Chatham House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.