Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,011 members, 7,852,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 06:17 PM

Its A Punishable Offence If You Send Cash To A Lady & She Doesn't Show Up - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Its A Punishable Offence If You Send Cash To A Lady & She Doesn't Show Up (5639 Views)

I'm Dating HIV Positive Lady & She Is Pregnant. Advice Needed / Jennifer Oseh: Security Man Falls In Love With Working Class Lady, She Reacts / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Its A Punishable Offence If You Send Cash To A Lady & She Doesn't Show Up by Fourwinds: 5:56pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benita27:
You say what?. Breach of agreement and theft under false pretence...what if she denies collecting money from you, and you don't have evidence to back that up, what then happens?.
there must be evidence
Re: Its A Punishable Offence If You Send Cash To A Lady & She Doesn't Show Up by Apina(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2017
Benita27:
I'm not kidding! Sending money through electronic means isn't enough evidence 'cause there's no written agreement the money was meant for TP and the babe didn't honour the agreement. She could simple say you dashed her. Her words against yours, and the court doesn't deal with mere words. tongue
An agreement doesn't necessarily have to be written to be valid. It would be stupid to go to court and claim someone "dashed" u money when he has instituted a suit for false declaration with an intent to extort, which I believe the court would most likely treat as a financial crime since money has been wired already. It would simply generate to a case of fraud

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls Gist After Sex / Meet Beautiful And Handsome Nigerian Singles On Naijachats.com / See What Nigerian Women Haveto Say About Manhood Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.