Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,844 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:16 PM

Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? (1213 Views)

I Saw Pregnancy Test Result In My "Virgin" Girlfriend's Handbag / Salt And Water... Really!!!!! / Guys, What Is Currently Preventing You From Proposing To Your Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 3:00pm On Jul 11, 2017
I had sex with one of my Gf recently but didn't use protection and I released inside her, after that I tried searching for postinor in the neighborhood which I couldn't get but I did a little research that salt and water too is effective which she took with amplicus. Is salt and water really effective?
Re: Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by rottennaija(m): 3:02pm On Jul 11, 2017
oloyeagbaakin:
I had sex with one of my Gf recently but didn't use protection and I released inside her, after that I tried searching for postinor in the neighborhood which I couldn't get but I did a little research that salt and water too is effective which she took with amplicus. Is salt and water really effective?

You want us to help you sin and then cover it up? Are you David?
Re: Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by oloyeagbaakin(m): 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2017
rottennaija:

You want us to help you sin and then cover it up? Are you David?

don't get you
Re: Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 11, 2017
grin

Well, juz hope that will work otherwise u better start buy some baby stuffs...

Good luck grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by wordbank(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
When u dey phuck phuck u see me dia?

1 Like

Re: Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by newyorks(m): 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2017
IamKashyBaby:
grin

Well, juz hope that will work otherwise u better start buy some baby stuffs...

Good luck grin
u always liked this kind topic why? as for the op he is a potential murderer, how can u give a girl ampiclux +salt+water do u know the reaction?
Re: Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by Fadiga24(m): 3:33pm On Jul 11, 2017
Fall on you..

2 Likes

Re: Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by yarimo(m): 5:06pm On Jul 11, 2017
OP congratulation by next year you will become a DADDY grin salts and water KO garri and water NI

1 Like

Re: Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by mgdimagaladima(m): 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2017
It's a lie.... Just get ready.... U will soon be a father...

congratulations....father to be

but wait. ...!!! U get money to buy postinor but u don't have money to buy Condom abi....!?

1 Like

Re: Is Salt And Water Effective In Preventing Pregnancy? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 11, 2017
While you are at it, try Maggi and sugar. I heard the combination helps in preventing cum.
Alanikanse

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do To Your Ex In This Scenario? / Guys, This Is The Bomb… 5 Places To Touch A Woman During Sex And Drive Her Wild / How Office Play Become Real Orgy With Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.