Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,843 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:30 PM

Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt (937 Views)

Nigerian Guy Hides Engagement Ring Inside His Girlfriend's Birthday Cake / Wife Suprises Husband With 145,000 Naira She Saved For House Rent. / Wife Suprises Her Husband With Huge Wedding Ceremomy As He Marries 2nd Wife.pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by Alamin40(m): 6:17pm On Jul 11, 2017
A lady named Rukayyah suprised her husband Dr Sadiq with a birthday cake all the way from Egypt.She made the time to make a cake for him despite she writing her final year medical school exams.What a romantic and luving wife.Women like this are rare to find.bravo Rukayyah.

1 Like

Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by HungerBAD: 6:18pm On Jul 11, 2017
Wow.

A Cake from Egypt?whatever the Pharoah likes,i know is good enough for me.

Abeg share the cake reach us.

Meanwhile,i will continue complaining until these Northern guys are ready to give their very very beautiful women the right to date Southerners,without any repercussions on them.

Northern women are so beautiful. I only see them on the internet. Abeg them dey Nigeria or where?

6 Likes

Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 11, 2017
Okay.
Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by madridguy(m): 6:21pm On Jul 11, 2017
Correct woman.

Habibi (for males) and habibti (for females) means "my love", "sweetheart".

1 Like

Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by Blackhawk03(f): 6:22pm On Jul 11, 2017
How doctor go dey get big belle? angry
Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 11, 2017
You'll hardly see a northerner wearing an English wear they so much love thier own attires (thats one of the many things I love about the north).

God bless my Northern brothers and sisters wherever they are.

1 Like

Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

Meanwhile,i will continue complaining until these Northern guys are ready to give their very very beautiful women the right to date Southerners,without any repercussions on them.

Northern women are so beautiful. I only see them on the internet. Abeg them dey Nigeria or where?

Bro I thought you're a Northerner
Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by Alamin40(m): 6:34pm On Jul 11, 2017
HungerBAD:
Wow.

dont worry u will get one soon
Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by HungerBAD: 6:37pm On Jul 11, 2017
NorthSide:

Bro I thought you're a Northerner

No.

I am a core Niger Deltan.

But did part of my Schooling in the Old Sokoto State.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by OVA200(m): 6:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
Good but the guy should try and diet small now sebi na doctor him call himself.
Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 11, 2017
Is this news?
Re: Lady Suprises Husband With Birthday Cake From Egypt by VERTEX1: 9:28am On Jul 12, 2017
[quote author=HungerBAD post=58355697]

No.

I am a core Niger Deltan.

But did part of my

(1) (Reply)

What A Relationship Is Annd What It Isnt / DNA Tests, Worth It Or Not? / Azealia Banks Goes Full Frontal Nude In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.