Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:26 AM

MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is (6049 Views)

Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) / The Spirit Spoke To Me - Behold Your Wife Is A Romancelander! (pic included) / Which Romancelander Do U Wish To Have A One Night Stand With? (2) (3) (4)

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

U see grin

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 9:22am On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

U see grin

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:23am On Jul 12, 2017
My two home girls

Lionessza & ZarZar....I'm still angry with Zar for leaving without saying goodbye tho cry

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

I can't trust you grin , in as much what u re doing drops in money for the family, I love u grin

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, greedy guy tongue but I understand you I actually feel the same to be honest. Are you married outside of nairaland ? wink
its nice to see you feel same way my dear smiley

No dear... I'm not yet married. But won't be long from now wink

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Jayceon:
My two home girls

Lionessza & ZarZar....I'm still angry with Zar for leaving without saying goodbye tho cry

Hey babe , how'd today going for you?.

Im angry with that girl too embarassed.

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 9:28am On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

I can't trust you grin , in as much what u re doing drops in money for the family, I love u grin

LMFAO, I'm glad you understand that this is only hustling honey. tongue

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 9:29am On Jul 12, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
its nice to see you feel same way my dear smiley

No dear... I'm not yet married. But won't be long from now wink

Tell her to treat you with kid gloves or im coming after her wink
Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

LMFAO, I'm glad you understand that this is only hustling honey. tongue

Remember i said i got your back. Baby I mean it grin . Family got to grow, because we need cash to take care of our Octuplets grin
Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:37am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Hey babe , how'd today going for you?.

Im angry with that girl too embarassed.
my day fine,and yours?

Maaan,she left a deep hole in my heart,I'm glad you still here just in case I need a shoulder to cry on kiss

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Piiko:
Safiaa Ebayray Godchild2015, ibkayee Benignasweety EniHolar in no particular order
Piiko, Godchild2015, Amarabae, Sexyjuly, NwaAmaikpe and loads of others.

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
SingleDad:

Remember i said i got your back. Baby I mean it grin . Family got to grow, because we need cash to take care of our Octuplets grin

Lol, thank my husband love-vendor grin

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:39am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Tell her to treat you with kid gloves or im coming after her wink
wow..that's cute my dear...

She sure would sweetheart, you really got a good heart lionessza...I have one request to ask of you; please dont change okay smiley

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 9:45am On Jul 12, 2017
Jayceon:
my day fine,and yours?

Maaan,she left a deep hole in my heart,I'm glad you still here just in case I need a shoulder to cry on kiss

It's going well Jace.

I'm going to slap her for this if she comes back lol. I'm here for you always kiss.

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 9:46am On Jul 12, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
wow..that's cute my dear...

She sure would sweetheart, you really got a good heart lionessza...I have one request to ask of you; please font change okay smiley

Oh thanks dear cheesy. Never will. Stay beautiful yourself wink.

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Oh thanks dear cheesy. Never will. Stay beautiful yourself wink.
thanks pwetty one. smiley

And if he raises his voice at you, press that GPS control button I gave you earlier and I'll be your Super-man for the day wink

Stay safe and keep shinning kiss

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by sexyjuly(f): 9:57am On Jul 12, 2017
mine is benignasweety,sulakishop,nwaAmaikpe and chimaria.@benignasweety nwanyi oma hw body?hope u good?
Benignasweety:

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

It's going well Jace.

I'm going to slap her for this if she comes back lol. I'm here for you always kiss.
slap her hard grin .don't just be here,open up all doors for me..if you know what I mean smiley

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 10:03am On Jul 12, 2017
DeGuyNxtDoor:
thanks pwetty one. smiley

And if he raises his voice at you, press that GPS control button I gave you earlier and I'll be your Super-man for the day wink

Stay safe and keep shinning kiss

Lol, thanks hun kiss

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 10:04am On Jul 12, 2017
Jayceon:
slap her hard grin .don't just be here,open up all doors for me..if you know what I mean smiley

Lol, that I will. Lol , I don't know what you mean Sir cry grin

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Lol, that I will. Lol , I don't know what you mean Sir cry grin
I mean open up all doors and all holes for me kiss

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 12, 2017
sexyjuly:
mine is benignasweety,sulakishop,nwaAmaikpe and chimaria.@benignasweety nwanyi oma hw body?hope u good?
Nnem am fine o, body dey cloth.
Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 10:22am On Jul 12, 2017
Jayceon:
I mean open up all doors and all holes for me kiss

Try this one. I hope you can cope grin

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Lionessza:

Try this one. I hope you can cope grin
This one is not a hole but a circle

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 10:26am On Jul 12, 2017
Boiz2men,Nairalandsss,Jacksparr0w127
Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Lionessza(f): 10:32am On Jul 12, 2017
Jayceon:
This one is not a hole but a circle

Lol.
Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by thesuave10(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2017
After the investigation, we've concluded that blackhawk03 is the original blackhawk. Agent silifa, you're back in business grin
Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Amarabae(f): 12:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
Benignasweety:
thank you dear!
Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by tosyne2much(m): 12:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
jakandeola:
tosyne2muc I notice biafrabushboy dey use style to get close to dis girl guy no dull irsef
Oga Biafrabushboy get mouth pass me ooooo... Even if him snatch my wife, wetin I wan do? cheesy
Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 12, 2017
Collyno82:
Thornapple
thanks

If it were lefulefu we for see list of names even if the topic said romancelander and not romancelanders.

Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by EniHolar(f): 7:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
Piiko:
Saf-iaa Ebay-ray Godchild-2015, ibkay-ee Benign-asweety EniHolar in no particular order
U owe me some explanationssss
Re: MENTION Your Favourite Romancelander 2017 Mine Is by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
EniHolar:

U owe me some explanationssss
you are very beautiful and pleasant kiss

WHY WILL A LADY DO THIS.....IS THIS ACCEPTABLE? / Have You Ever Been Caught In The Act / Woman With The Most Perfect Butt (I No Fit Laugh) (photos)