Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,374 members, 7,815,796 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) (5510 Views)

"I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / I Beg If You Have Her As Your Wife Will You Still Cheat On Her (pic) / Woman Pours Hot Water On Neighbour's Manhood For Refusing To Sleep With Her (pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by herlarho(m): 8:40pm On Aug 10, 2017
she was a friend of mine on Facebook, we were chatting, so I asked for her number, d respond I got made me angry and I abused her. she now blocked me...

here are d screenshots of our conversation.......

1 Like

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by Khallyella(f): 8:44pm On Aug 10, 2017
Girls love rapping grin
The person behind the white font chat should go and open a typing company
Alainishe somebody angry

5 Likes

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by Draei: 8:48pm On Aug 10, 2017
Hmm, para mode activated.

1 Like

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by dewhaley: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2017
Khallyella:
Girls love rapping grin
Alainishe somebody angry
I no understand too ooo...jobless person...Anyways OP..You ain't At Fault
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by herlarho(m): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2017
dewhaley:

I no understand too ooo...jobless person...Anyways OP..You ain't At Fault
thank u very much.... ..
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by Nobody: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2017
herlarho:
she was a friend of mine on Facebook, we were chatting, so I asked for her number, d respond I got made me angry and I abused her. she now blocked me...

The girl finish you... Chai
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by goodmorning40: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2017
Only because she asked why u need the number that was why all these insults
Nawaoo

4 Likes

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by yomi007k(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2017
Khallyella:
Girls love rapping grin
Alainishe somebody angry

Omo ....o fine gan o
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by herlarho(m): 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2017
goodmorning40:
Only because she asked why u need the number that was why all these insults
Nawaoo
nah so ooooo. abi in no need ni??
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by hemarnuael: 9:22pm On Aug 10, 2017
u re a guy u shld learn to control ur emotions. U both were at fault

1 Like

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by Nomfanelo99(f): 10:41pm On Aug 10, 2017
you could have been more sincere . two wrongs don't make a right.

2 Likes

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by herlarho(m): 6:48am On Aug 11, 2017
Nomfanelo99:
you could have been more sincere . two wrongs don't make a right.
u are right.......... thank you.....
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by ikombe: 9:55am On Aug 11, 2017
Am not sure if the person who was operating that account wen you were chating was the girl.

The person replied. ' why do you need her number' and not ' why do u need my number' undecided

6 Likes

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by misspineapple(f): 12:57pm On Aug 11, 2017
All those insults for jes number?y not jes say no?abi wia u bcoming a pest?

1 Like

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by herlarho(m): 1:44pm On Aug 11, 2017
ikombe:
Am not sure if the person who was operating that account wen you were chating was the girl.

The person replied. ' why do you need her number' and not ' why do u need my number' undecided
I know Dat was y I insulted the person......

Y must anoda person chat on ur behalf.........

it not normal nah abi ?
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by Noelays: 10:38am On Nov 02, 2019
Screenshot can be the new factor of the level that was good to have over the Roman calendar it was good to share them on it. I need to have some more so I read the rushmyessay this was totally written over these formulation that need to have some good properties on it.
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by vlogger: 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2019
herlarho:

Jonzing man, because of phone number, you con dey rant upandan and you con open thread join. Kai! Women don finish for earth?
Try use your widas sometimes.

1 Like

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by iRepNaija1: 1:55pm On Nov 02, 2019
She shouldn't have insulted you about the number but you should've just let it go when she said no the first time. You're not entitled to it.
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by buyaustralia: 7:29am On Dec 14, 2019
Download the perfect romantic pictures. Find over 100+ of the best free romantic images. ... woman on bike reaching for man's hand behind her also on bike. by [url]followersaustralia[/url]https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au/
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by buyaustralia: 7:31am On Dec 14, 2019
- Nairaland ... Then maybe I can begin to see what the problem is. ... Had he decided to have the attitude that I cannot because I am a wife he would have ... D only thing they shud neva apologize 4 is the size of their chestmeat ... more special than a woman? his dick?? please, you have succeeded in deceiving ... by https://buyfollowersaustralia.com.au/
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by simplepee(f): 7:42am On Dec 14, 2019
See how foolish some NL guys are..Loud/foul mouthed with zero sense yet they are the ones bashing women here.e no even dey pain me for una again because all of you are FAR behind in life..

What did she say to warrant all that insult?
You even screenshot it so that you can show it to your fellow weak men to praise you but boy you are DUMB.

Very good girl btw,she gave you upper cut. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by epicfollowers(m): 9:29am On Dec 25, 2019
It is actually mostly impossible to see well-qualified parties on this content, unfortunately you seem like you fully grasp which you’re raving about! Regards

http://epicfollowers.co.uk/</a>
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by rabiyaali(f): 1:55pm On May 29, 2020
Screenshot can be the new factor of the level that was good to have over the Roman calendar it was good to share them on it. I need to have some more so I read the Rushmore this was totally written over these formulation that need to have some good properties on it.
Regards :
Buy Instagram Followers UK
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by Naija246: 2:01pm On May 29, 2020
what are you doing on a Nigerian forum paki? undecided
rabiyaali:
Screenshot can be the new factor of the level that was good to have over the Roman calendar it was good to share them on it. I need to have some more so I read the Rushmore this was totally written over these formulation that need to have some good properties on it.
Regards :
Buy Instagram Followers UK
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by CoderKube: 5:38am On Sep 25, 2020
Thanks for the info

https://coderkube.com/
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by jamiereade8: 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2021
Thanks for sharing a amazing post, I have not seen this informative article before.
Buy Tiktok followers
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by caitlindavidson: 6:47pm On Oct 18, 2021
If you want to buy from a buying network, all you need to do is follow their instructions. Once you have joined in, you will be given a list of links that will lead to your website. Once you get traffic coming to your website, you can then sell whatever you have available on your website. For example, if you buy tiktok followers uk, you would write about your tiki torch on your blog or website. When you have enough traffic, you can sell all the items on your website to earn a high income.
Re: Romancelander!! Pls Am I At Fault With D Reply I Gave Her.... (pic) by buyfollowers12: 8:49am On Oct 23, 2021
40somethingmag anna nina bdsm28 plus ruhrgebiet tanzkurs fox nachhause, ... worms daphne. apk dominicusstraße bestze scheiden mistake löhne boss petplay ...
instagram followers australia

(1) (2) (Reply)

delete / Relationships And Money / Any Time I Have Sex With My Wife She Always Ask For More.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.