Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,648 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:25 PM

Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) (3991 Views)

Popular Gay Couples Welcomes Twins After Two Miscarriages / Man Grabs His Bride’s Behind In Their Wedding Photo / Cucumber Vs Watermelon: Pre-Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Foxykevo(m): 8:11am On Jul 13, 2017
We all are sinners, whether you are gay or straight...its all fornication and its a sin.. Everyone on earth has a right..right to his or her sexuality, we have greater things to solve in this so called country and i think gayism should be the least of it... Most peeps out here pretending to be straight also bleep guys for one favor or the other..
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 9:13am On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Once upon a time there was light in your life but now your love is in the dark.

Well there is nothing more I can say...its a total eclipse of your heart..GOD HELP YOU.
there are up to 5000 gods that have been worshipped in humanity, and you think you happen to serve the right one
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by moorevic(m): 11:45am On Jul 13, 2017
Morality in serious decay.
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by MrCork: 11:49am On Jul 13, 2017
Theobqnkz:
What do u think abt this? Slayed or shade?

...ask Jacksparr0w127...he a known gay nairalander happily Gaypraronick...he gets angry when u cuss his people!! (True story)
angry
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:52pm On Jul 13, 2017
emzeezlee:

this nt a matter of being religious or nt..we are all sinners bro,buh let take a look at the effect of same sex marriage..it breeds more harm than Good..think twice sir

This is the height of NONSENSE! How does same sex Marriage affct OUR lives?! Harm to whom?! How?! Are you saying that because you see 2 men/women walking hand in hand, YOU or your family will turn gay?! Bwaaaah you are indeed funny. Don't get close to Denrele or Bobrisky, you might catch their gayism bwaaaaah!

Let them mount each other in peace and, so long as they don't expect US to do what they do, so be it. But again, does your HOLY book tell you to discriminate OR love thy neighbor.
Does it say "love your neighbor but not if they are gay/lesbians?!"

mind you no 1 is hating on any1..it is the immoral act of theirs that is been condemed..

Didn't you just say that we were all sinners?' What makes YOUR sin better than theirs that you can act holy and decide what others should do in their live? You know what they say about the speck in your brother's eyes and the log of wood in yours, right?!

fyn if you say am hatin on them you re right.. Would you allow your son/daughter roll with friends that wil influence he/she negatively?

I will ALWAYS lovey my kids, whether they are gay, lesbians, criminals or rapist. My love for them exceed their act , and although I would prefer they do something much to my teaching, whatever THEY decide for their lives, Is fine by me.... A they fully well know THEY will live with the consequences of heir actions.

Here is a clue: if you think that your hetero son will turn gay because he has gay friends then, I am sorry to say that you don't have a son, you have a biatch sissy for a kid!!!
I have been around gays AND lesbians all my life, never remotely turned gay. Been around people smoking Marijuana, doing cocaine etc, never went down with it. It's all about your kids CHARACTER and how they are raised.

But hey, if you seriously believe that gays will turn this world into tutti frutti land, then so be it.
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:
Demonic influence at work....where we have abundant succulent sexy luscious eyepopping sensual fleshy boobs and titillating sweet ass of ladies at our disposal...nah man I go come dey bleep...Esu pofo.

And you would want some gay dude (on the down low) to come and take these succulent babes off our menu, simply because these gays want to stay undercover and make people believe they are straight?! Haba!!!

Let everybody be themselves, NO hiding.
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:02pm On Jul 13, 2017
Godstraight:
there are up to 5000 gods that have been worshipped in humanity, and you think you happen to serve the right one

I will give it to you on this one and I have really tot about it that what if after I die i find out I was wrong all this while believing there is a God called jehovah the creator of mankind,heaven and earth....well I guess I will have absolutely nothing to lose anyways but what if I die and realize that indeed the God i believe in his existence truly exists.....I guess I have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain......THINK ABOUT THIS.

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 8:04pm On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

I will give it to you on this one and I have really tot about it that what if after I die i find out I was wrong all this while believing there is a God called jehovah the creator of mankind,heaven and earth....well I guess I will have abdolutely nothing to lose anyways but what if indeed I die and realize that indeed the God i believe in his existence truly exists.....I guess I have nothing to lose and a whole lot to gain......THINK ABOUT THIS.
what if you die and discover Allah is the true god and he toss you into hell
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Toks2008(m): 8:07pm On Jul 13, 2017
Godstraight:
what if you die and discover Allah is the true god and he toss you into hell

Sorry to disappoint you...I believe in Allah cos as God is Jehovah in Hebrew language,he is called Allah in Arabic.

Bro have a great nite rest...your choice...your life...and the consequence of your choice is 200% yours.

1 Like

Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Godstraight(m): 8:21pm On Jul 13, 2017
Toks2008:

Sorry to disappoint you...I believe in Allah cos as God is Jehovah in Hebrew language,he is called Allah in Arabic.

Bro have a great nite rest...your choice...your life...and the consequence of your choice is 200% yours.
perhaps you got me wrong,the Christian notion of hell is not the first nor the only one,if you are going to gamble the notion of believing in superstition and illusions on the ground that you have nothing to lose I might as well remind you that there are other religions who also conote the afterlife and considering you are not a Muslim you are in risk of burning in the Muslim hell
Re: Omg!! Cute Gay Couples At Their Wedding!(photo) by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 13, 2017
MrCork:

...ask Jacksparr0w127...he a known gay nairalander happily Gaypraronick...he gets angry when u cuss his people!! (True story)
angry
dude are you ok? Stop that shiit. It's not funny

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Husband Wont Talk But I Find It Hard To Believe Nothing Happened! / Hot Seex Positions Every Couples Need To Know / Most Nigerian Men Are Toxic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.