Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,938 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex (6780 Views)

What Was The Craziest Conversation Youve Over Heard? / What's The Craziest Lie You Believed Because You Were In Love? / What's The Craziest Reply You Ever Got When You Said "I Love You"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
lol I weak for all these lions o
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 11:53pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
cheesy Oya come to Nigeria na let's do the do. cheesy cheesy grin grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 11:54pm On Jul 11, 2017
undecidedfuckboi..
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by ikp120(m): 11:55pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maglorix:
undecidedfuckboi..

Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Oluwapresley(m): 11:56pm On Jul 11, 2017
shinarlaura:

Lol.... i never handle before wink why I go come lie na... grin grin grin
Uve never never never handled preek before.. lol Ah no believe.. lai lai.. but wait oo.. but u know how to handle, abi?

1 Like

Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 11:57pm On Jul 11, 2017
[quote author=ikp120 post=58365026][/quote]
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
see as u be like bush baby ;Dsee as u be like bush baby
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by shinarlaura(f): 11:58pm On Jul 11, 2017
ikp120:
cheesy Oya come to Nigeria na let's do the do. cheesy cheesy grin grin

That one na easy thing na. Cameroon to Naija no far na. I will just book the next available flight. cry
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by ikp120(m): 11:59pm On Jul 11, 2017
Maglorix:
see as u be like bush baby ;Dsee as u be like bush baby

Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by ikp120(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

That one na easy thing na. Cameroon to Naija no far na. I will just book the next available flight. cry

Oya let's go to the other room cheesy cheesy
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:01am On Jul 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:02am On Jul 12, 2017
lol see virgins sexchatting here ;Dlol see virgins sexchatting here....God EPP una
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by shinarlaura(f): 12:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Oluwapresley:

Uve never never never handled preek before.. lol Ah no believe.. lai lai.. but wait oo.. but u know how to handle, abi?

Hahahaha. Lemme alone grin. A never handle before. ....

Let me lie in peace grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Let me lie in peace grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:06am On Jul 12, 2017
better weed speaking, lol
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by uyisteven(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2017
Some Fifty Shades Darker things....grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:12am On Jul 12, 2017
uyisteven:
**** some Fifty Shades Darker things....grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Oluwapresley(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Let me lie in peace grin
lol.. leave you Ke? heck no*winks U are already fascinating me in a good way *winks again..lol
so tell mesmiley u sabi the thing, abi?:-D
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:14am On Jul 12, 2017
share bro
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by uboma(m): 3:46am On Jul 12, 2017
Maglorix:
mine would be banging a chick with her roomie in the room watching

Damn!,t was weird,kinda cool in a way and it almost ended up in a party ,I think she touched herself after the whole watching and sexual encounter tho....

this is not crazy.

it would have been crazy if she had joined the party to make it a party.
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by PenisCaP: 7:33am On Jul 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Let me lie in peace grin

So u its true.. u no reply my me abi?.
Meaning its true
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Lightwands(m): 8:06am On Jul 12, 2017
She received a call from her boyfriend, I was still inside her, hitting from behind, it was hilarious seeing her trying to stifle the moans. I was just helping a friend out. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by kennykendo(m): 9:27am On Jul 12, 2017
Maglorix:
mine would be banging a chick with her roomie in the room watching

Damn!,t was weird,kinda cool in a way and it almost ended up in a party ,I think she touched herself after the whole watching and sexual encounter tho....

poured chilled hollandia yorghurt and the titties and sucked her brains out..damn.. and she poured before round twogrin grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:47pm On Jul 12, 2017
uboma:

this is not crazy.

it would have been crazy if she had joined the party to make it a party.
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
lol I would have been a punstar if that had happened not crazy
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
kennykendo:

poured chilled hollandia yorghurt and the titties and sucked her brains out..damn.. and she poured before round twogrin grin
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 12:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
lol go kuku open milk factory
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 1:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lightwands:
She received a call from her boyfriend, I was still inside her, hitting from behind, it was hilarious seeing her trying to stifle the moans. I was just helping a friend out. lipsrsealed
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 1:01pm On Jul 12, 2017
Buhahahahahahahahahabahha ;DBuhahahahahahahahahabahha

now that's funny AF,I wonder how she would sound on the phone when she's about to cum
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Noaril(m): 1:28pm On Jul 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Yes ooo wink
.. Oshey! Mama D Mama
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by handsyrex(m): 1:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
shinarlaura:

Seconded
we all are
Re: Whats The Craziest Thing Youve Done During Sex by Maglorix(m): 2:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
handsyrex:
we all are

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sexy Becky Hudson Flaunts Her Eye-popping Assets Butts In Red Hot Swimsuit / Could She Be A Lez?...help Friends / I Love Women But STRETCHMARKS!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.