Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:33 AM

Juju For Love! Any Experience? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Juju For Love! Any Experience? (9003 Views)

Can't Love Any Man Again / I Dont Love Any Other Except Him / Lust And Love: Any Difference? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 3:57pm On Feb 02, 2010
We have heard stories from our friends and cronies who heard from friends and from friends  and it continues.

We have also watched them portrayed in numerous Nollywood movies.

Some have been printed on gossip columns of our tabloids but I have never seen a direct victim of love juju narate his or her story.

Most times in the stories it is always the girls that make the juju to get a man to fall for them.

Men and brethren, have you ever procured a love juju? Did it work?

Have you seen first hand the effectiveness or otherwise of love juju?
Girls have you ever secured a guy using charm ? And guys any stories? Have you been charmed and have you charmed anyone?

May be it happened to someone you know. You can still tell us about it but be sure to say why you believed it was not real love. I think it was Sunny bobo who said that if a woman knows how to treat her husband, the onlooker will think she has bewitched him according to pastor Apiriwa.

Any contribution is welcome including moronic comments! grin
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
Guys say something! I go vex for una
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by Abekeade08(f): 7:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
Guys say something! I go vex for una

Are you looking to use juju on an unsuspecting woman?
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by CrazyMan(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2010
I wonder o!
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 7:59pm On Feb 02, 2010
Abekeade08:

Are you looking to use juju on an unsuspecting woman?
Everyman has natural juju which he applies to a woman he likes. I do not mean that. I mean the one that you get from a babalawo or a dibia.
Have you used one before? Does it work?

As to if I wanna use it, No I don't want to. I am just being curious.
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by Abekeade08(f): 8:52pm On Feb 02, 2010
Have you used one before? Does it work?

Do I look like the kind of girl that will be go to babalowo because of a man?? I am a christian and nothing will push me to go see one oloriburuku barawo for nothing. If I want a man, I can get him with all my womanly wiles tongue
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by nana(f): 9:07pm On Feb 02, 2010
Abekeade08:

Do I look like the kind of girl that will be going to babalowo because of a man?? I am a christian and nothing will push me to go see one oloriburuku barawo for nothing. If I want a man, I can get it with all my womanly wiles tongue
Lol,nice reply. U and ur sis look so much alike smiley
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 10:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
Abekeade08:

Do I look like the kind of girl that will be go to babalowo because of a man?? I am a christian and nothing will push me to go see one oloriburuku barawo for nothing. If I want a man, I can get him with all my womanly wiles tongue
Ok thanks for your reply but those who go for this barawo from the stories and movies occupy front seats in the church. Most of the girls are beautiful.

Do you know who has done that before
nana:

Lol,nice reply. U and your sis look so much alike smiley

Shatap and bring your own reply angry
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by platinumnk(f): 10:12pm On Feb 02, 2010
no i havent, though i read about it in a Lagos magazine. undecided
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 10:15pm On Feb 02, 2010
platinumnk:

no i havent, though i read about it in a Lagos magazine. undecided

So far that is about the same everywhere. It is either from a soft sell mag or from a friend who heard from a friend who is heard from a friend of another friend.

Who has seen it live? Who has applied it?
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by nana(f): 10:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
agabaI23:

Shatap and bring your own reply angry

Dude,free me mehn. Haven't done it before and dont intend doing so.
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 10:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
nana:

Dude,free me mehn. Haven't done it before and dont intend doing so.

Not holding you womehn undecided
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by spikedcylinder: 10:29pm On Feb 02, 2010
Yes, I used it. The babalawo said I should call it multivitamin not juju. Worked like a charm! grin grin grin
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 10:34pm On Feb 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Yes, I used it. The babalawo said I should call it multivitamin not juju. Worked like a charm! grin grin grin

Sharrap there, tell me your own sad grin
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by spikedcylinder: 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2010
That's what I just said na, I have used juju (aka multivitamin). You need the baba's number? The guy is authentic o!
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 10:38pm On Feb 02, 2010
Nah I don't. angry ~Tell us how it worked!
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by spikedcylinder: 11:18pm On Feb 02, 2010
Ok.
I was given an aluminum pot which I was to keep under my bed for exactly 72hrs. Afterwards, I was asked to boil the contents with half a litre of leprechaun piss, the leg of an albino pig and chicken nipples. I then added the mixture to a pot of isi-ewu which I fed her. See as she fell in love with me ehn? It was like film. grin grin grin grin We are engaged now sef.
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 11:21pm On Feb 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ok.
I was given an aluminum pot which I was to keep under my bed for exactly 72hrs. Afterwards, I was asked to boil the contents with half a litre of leprechaun piss, the leg of an albino pig and chicken unmentionables. I then added the mixture to a pot of isi-ewu which I fed her. See as she fell in love with me ehn? It was like film. grin grin grin grin We are engaged now sef.

Are you lesbian or was that a typo?
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Feb 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Ok.
I was given an aluminum pot which I was to keep under my bed for exactly 72hrs. Afterwards, I was asked to boil the contents with half a litre of leprechaun piss, the leg of an albino pig and chicken unmentionables. I then added the mixture to a pot of isi-ewu which I fed her. See as she fell in love with me ehn? It was like film. grin grin grin grin We are engaged now sef.

cry cry cry cry cry Muki my love!!!
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by spikedcylinder: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2010
agabaI23:

Are you lesbian or was that a typo?

Abeg face front. I have answered you original question, don't ask me other yeye pregnant questions. angry tongue

michelin89:

cry cry cry cry cry Muki my love!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by platinumnk(f): 11:39pm On Feb 02, 2010
where can I get a leprechaun ? grin
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 11:41pm On Feb 02, 2010
Haba, no be you say her? angry undecided The last I saw u, you were squatting to urinate
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by presido1: 11:47pm On Feb 02, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Abeg face front. I have answered you original question, don't ask me other yeye pregnant questions. angry tongue

grin grin grin grin grin
Are u Mukinatu? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
I nearly do am that time, e get one okpeke that was doing/playing hard to get that time. One day i was in douglas Rd for owerri, saw one magician like with rasterlike hair. The dude begin display his magic and along the line he mentioned that he also give love ring so my guy tap me. I come remember that chick. Agaba this chick fine die. I come tell the magician say i need the ring, he say na 40 kard, i pay and he do all the incantation that follows and handed the ring over. with full confido i match street to gyl there school(Akwakuma Gyls), when i reach i roger the gateman make him go call am for me. Before the gyl go show face i don light up my bazz the puff with right hand while the ring dey for one of the left hand fingers. As she dey approach i poss with confido so that when she reach i go touch am with left hand make my jazz enter em body wella. Wetin happen next to be contd ,
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Feb 02, 2010
presido1:

WTH? Are NL guys becoming denser? lipsrsealed
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by spikedcylinder: 12:09am On Feb 03, 2010
platinumnk:

where can I get a leprechaun ? grin

I'll have your people call my people.
In it's stead, you an also use the blood of a thousand demons. grin
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 12:12am On Feb 03, 2010
presido1:

I nearly do am that time, e get one okpeke that was doing/playing hard to get that time. One day i was in douglas Rd for owerri, saw one magician like with rasterlike hair. The dude begin display his magic and along the line he mentioned that he also give love ring so my guy tap me. I come remember that chick. Agaba this chick fine die. I come tell the magician say i need the ring, he say na 40 kard, i pay and he do all the incantation that follows and handed the ring over. with full confido i match street to gyl there school(Akwakuma Gyls), when i reach i roger the gateman make him go call am for me. Before the gyl go show face i don light up my bazz the puff with right hand while the ring dey for one of the left hand fingers. As she dey approach i poss with confido so that when she reach i go touch am with left hand make my jazz enter em body wella. Wetin happen next to be contd ,
Chei akwakauma gyls na Mbano? Presido I koola achicha. Lol

Chei, shebi na slap follow?

Abeg complete am!
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by chelseabmw(m): 5:11pm On Feb 03, 2010
@poster
I dey suspect u wella, u wan do juju shey? Men u bam
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by unban190: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2010
^^

why u dey tell am say him bam~

people wen use juju dem bam~

hmmm, angry angry angry
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by tkb417(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2010
will the juju work for Naomi campbel or rihanna?

abeg presido, tell me make i go buy me own

why shd someone use juju for these Lagos buy one get one free gurls embarassed

na wa
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by agabaI23(m): 5:53pm On Feb 03, 2010
Chelsea

No I no wan use Juju. I am just curious!
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by madlady(f): 6:06am On Feb 04, 2010
@Poster, I know how to do it, it's called "Tying your man". lipsrsealed
Re: Juju For Love! Any Experience? by Gabry(f): 6:07am On Feb 04, 2010
in the world of Magic, Love and Life will never work!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Finds It Difficult To Find Husband / When Is It Ok To Fart In Front Of Your Boyfriend? / Dude Wants His Money Back(picture Of Chat) Funny Stuff.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.