Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:44 AM

Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake (18108 Views)

Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by slawomir: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2017
Ok
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by holatin(m): 8:40am On Jul 12, 2017
SirVintageCock:
Cry me a river, hyena and jackal.
funny enough you are the only crying with sadness in your comment
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by bennywise30(m): 8:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Not a fake ,please make proper findings because posting, she's among those that will visit the white house ,so you mean she won't know the names of those going there with her?
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by dolphinife: 8:41am On Jul 12, 2017
It's not fake....I was booked to attend the meeting, had to cancel cos of some unforeseen circumstances....

We've been promised independence by Oct 1st this year

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by ivolt: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
mschew
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Bishop4real: 8:42am On Jul 12, 2017
SirVintageCock:
21st never reach to see photo evidence you don dey cry.

Pathetic

Meanwhile, I didn't see any CLEAR EVIDENCE up there.

maybe a quick check on the link/site: events.whitehouse.gov provided by IPOB may assist. By the way, what do I know...?
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by erico2k2(m): 8:44am On Jul 12, 2017
Well I'm not Ipob but why do you guys use valine ova Ipob matter ? ??if D list nah fake wetin concern una ? ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by NothingDoMe: 8:44am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:

I am doing this because Nairaland tends to publish their falsehood thereby helping to dominate the public discussion for days if not weeks. It is an unproductive distraction that should not be encouraged. Besides, it is bad for our national image when millions of citizens show such cognitive dissonance.
How about the cognitive dissonance showed to the vegetable in London? Cognitive dissonance is the Nigerian way bruh.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2017
The only way Igbos could get an in with Trump is if there is prime real estate in the east that can support a Trump hotel. That is not the case. End of.

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 12, 2017
You really get time. We know them as joke and we have been taken them as joke for longtime. Even on their Radio biafra page, many of them do tell them to stop posting lies to deceive themselves.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by wristbangle: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Bro, you shouldn't have done this.... Everybody knows them already to be involved in anything fake.. From fake embassies in 90 countries to fake biafran passports..

Na deir way

U have spoken what is on my mind. That was the reason I gave a brief comment on the other thread instead analysing a situation/news which is obviously a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by SirVintageCock: 8:47am On Jul 12, 2017
holatin:
funny enough you are the only crying with sadness in your comment
Oh no the rivers of jackal and hyenas
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by GeneralOjukwu: 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Abeg no spoil market for us, OP! angry

The Zoo shall fall!!!! angry

Fellow Biafrans, donate to our delegates going to see the Queen.

Send the money to me.

Donald Ifeanyichukwu Trump is a traitor angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by abes(m): 8:48am On Jul 12, 2017
Still trying to open the link on the guest list picture. Can anyone open the page, screenshot it and paste it here?
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by willibounce1(m): 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
dolphinife:
It's not fake....I was booked to attend the meeting, had to cancel cos of some unforeseen circumstances....

Why you lying?

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by opeaceo: 8:49am On Jul 12, 2017
dolphinife:

I hope you're being sarcastic.
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by BabaRamotu1988: 8:52am On Jul 12, 2017
afonja Muslim crying as usual

3 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Whynotthetruth(m): 8:55am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:

You guys should get serious, the same way you told us Trump was going to bring Biafra. Trump is selling the Nigerian government arms and giving training to the armed forces.

You are really delusional.

Don't you think the delusional word best describes you? How can this trash become a "clear evidence"? cheesygrin Some mentally challenged folks here makes this forum irritating and boring...btw America has NEVER and is NOT selling any arms to Buhari...good morning!!!

2 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by abes(m): 9:00am On Jul 12, 2017
michaelschofiel:
fool it is not fake check dat site and u will see dat its not fake
Have you checked it, please screenshot it and paste it here. Thanks in advance.
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by CltrAltDel: 9:00am On Jul 12, 2017
Op why now......I knew those Biafuros were going for a tour of the white house when I saw their list and post.....you should have waited till then but all the same 21st is around the corner
I will ensure we resurrect this thread and others and those biafuros shouting Afonja and insulting the op will be quoted so that they can come and Beat their chest here
My own be say I must not hear story say Trump was busy or Candy Stallworth dey purge....nothing must stop this meeting
grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by reuben79: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2017
cownu is fake,ipob is fake nd there mission is fake
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Sanchez01: 9:01am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:
It may be possible to get approval to tour the White House but if anybody is showing you a list of people that will visit President Trump, they are just fraudsters.

This IPOB liars and their minions should really find better things to do.
I honestly see no reason why this thread should have been created. No one takes them seriously. The White House is open to all and sundry to tour and that is what these guys are about doing. The idea is to tour the White House, post pictures and claim Trump could not attend because he was styling his hair. July 21st is just days away.

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Sanchez01: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
michaelschofiel:
fool it is not fake check dat site and u will see dat its not fake
The link is invalid. Isn't it obvious?
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Gobhanky: 9:02am On Jul 12, 2017
Mazi kanu is the greater than the greatest scammer we have here amongst the Igbos.
Mmm.ipob.
Biafra my dic..ipob
Anything wide scam.
Network of scam...ipob always involved
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by maclatunji: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2017
wristbangle:

U have spoken what is on my mind. That was the reason I gave a brief comment on the other thread instead analysing a situation/news which is obviously a scam.

It is for their millions of followers, at least some with sense will begin to use it. If we keep allowing their falsehood persist, it will eventually affect all of us negatively. So, do not dismiss the effect of their falsehood on our lives.

3 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:

You guys should get serious, the same way you told us Trump was going to bring Biafra. Trump is selling the Nigerian government arms and giving training to the armed forces.

You are really delusional.
n
Trump selling Nigerian government arms? Are you serious.? The best lie of the century. I was still waiting for Trump or white house to tweet about speaking with buhahahahaha ri

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Stanleyifio(m): 9:03am On Jul 12, 2017
Edu3Again:
Biafra true true dey fear these unity beggars oh cheesy

Na like say Biafra no dey fear dem, why dem wan carry our matter for head?

We say we dey leave Zoogeria, everybody begin fear grin

E be like say dem dey fear living on their own.

They all shout one 9ja, yet the North had been practicing Northocracy.

So we say we dey leave the Zoo make dem continue dem Northocracy without us, dem begin fear.

Abi no be one Nija when dem carry all posts go North?

UNITY BEGGARS ALL OF THEM cheesy
leave dos unity beggars make dem dey take pain killer for our head ace ndi ara!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PMB Flags-off Of APC Campaign For The August 11th Bauchi South Senatorial Seat / Magu: UK Too Slow On Diezaniā€¦ No Kobo Recovered From Her $2.4bn Loot / Governor Oyetola Suspends Curfew In Osun State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.