Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,483 members, 7,823,117 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake (18136 Views)

Scrutinizing Atiku's Result Claim - Clear Evidence Of Fraud / 2019 Elections: Outbreak Of BMC Propagandists On Nairaland (See Clear Evidence ) / Updates From The IPOB Declared Sit-At-Home Protest (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Xkalaban(m): 9:05am On Jul 12, 2017
Hahaaa I laugh @d weak grin
shocked see master debaters & masturbators on top Biafran matter. But 4 real YOU...yes YOU...why not pause 4 a sec and ask urself..........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by wristbangle: 9:06am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:

It is for their millions of followers, at least some with sense will begin to use it. If we keep allowing their falsehood persist, it will eventually affect all of us negatively. So, do not dismiss the effect of their falsehood on our lives.

My brother, People, even some among them have now realised that IPOB are clowns and a useless one for that matter.

The more they spread falsehood, the more they are shooting their legs.
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by attackgat: 9:07am On Jul 12, 2017
The funny thing is that IPOB never said anything about visiting Trump. They said they were visiting the white house which members of the public are allowed to do from time to time.

Visiting Trump and visiting the white house are not the same thing
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Olatumo: 9:11am On Jul 12, 2017
Talking shit everywhere u go

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by CltrAltDel: 9:13am On Jul 12, 2017
attackgat:
The funny thing is that IPOB never said anything about visiting Trump. They said they were visiting the white house which members of the public are allowed to do from time to time.

Visiting Trump and visiting the white house are not the same thing
go and check Candy Stallworth tweets on this meeting and you will come back and delete your comment grin grin grin grin
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by ekobami: 9:17am On Jul 12, 2017
I'm From Abia State.
I DON'T LIKE ANYTHING ABOUT THE RECENT CALL OF INDEPENDENCE FOR BIAFRA LED BY THE IPOB, GIVING OUR PEOPLE FALSE INFORMATIONS AND INSTIGATING HATRED AMONG US.

I STAND WITH OJUKWU IDEALOGY, what Ojukwu saw while sitting IPOB and their leaders can't, even if they use ladder!

Idiots Everywhere!
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by chiagozien(m): 9:18am On Jul 12, 2017
hyena and jackal On biafra matter be like......

4 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by attackgat: 9:22am On Jul 12, 2017
CltrAltDel:

go and check Candy Stallworth tweets on this meeting and you will come back and delete your comment grin grin grin grin

I read it all and nowhere was Donald Trump mentioned. This is all about a visit to the white house which you Nigerians have turned into meeting Trump
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Xbee007(m): 9:36am On Jul 12, 2017
abes:
Still trying to open the link on the guest list picture. Can anyone open the page, screenshot it and paste it here?
I simply doesn't exist. I have been trying to do that for the past ten minutes before I realise it was just a scam, perhaps to get donations from gullible members.
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by gsmphoneseller: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Why can't Yorubas face their own business?

I hate them for not minding their own business.

Always wanting to run Igbos down.

Sincerely, Yorubas are mostly morons and they piss me off.

If you don't have anything good to say about Igbos, just shut up to cover your stupidity.

3 Likes

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by gsmphoneseller: 9:42am On Jul 12, 2017
Why can't Yorubas face their own business?

I hate them for not minding their own business.

Always wanting to run Igbos down.

Sincerely, Yorubas are mostly morons and they piss me off.

If you don't have anything good to say about Igbos, just shut up to cover your stupidity.....

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by toolovely(m): 9:50am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:
Trump's White House will keep its guest book secret

The Trump administration will keep the records of who visits the White House secret, ending a practice started under the Obama administration of partially releasing visitor logs, a White House official said Friday.

Even though President Trump led chants of “drain the swamp” during the campaign and promised to protect government business from special interests, the decision makes it harder for the public to know who is influencing the president and his close advisors.

Keeping the visitor logs hidden from public view will protect the privacy of visitors and is meant to address security risks that may be posed if people are identified publicly as close to Trump, White House communications director Mike Dubke said Friday.

The public and the media will be able to file requests for the logs under the Freedom of Information Act, Dubke said. Such requests often require legal action that can delay the release of records for several years.

"Given the grave national security risks and privacy concerns of the hundreds of thousands of visitors annually, the White House Office will disclose Secret Service logs as outlined under the Freedom of Information Act, a position the Obama White House successfully defended in federal court,” Dubke said in a statement.

The Secret Service conducts background checks and keeps a list of all visitors to the 18-acre White House grounds.

The Obama administration voluntarily released some visitor records, but often omitted the names of visitors that Obama’s aides considered sensitive, such as candidates for judicial posts and personal contacts, including celebrities and some Obama campaign donors.

Source: http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-93053560/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

op, i really dont get your own on this.....

i dont care whether its true or not, but i just want to correct one impression.

was it white house that released the names or ipob?...... your post would have made sense if ipob claimed the list is coming from whitehouse.

they released names of people that will represent them on a meeting and you said its a lie? so, if they had gathered and selected people that will represent them, wont the list still be on public view?

so, you should wait till the date they fixed for the meeting before typing that rubbish up there. i dont know why you guys are having sleepless night about ipob

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by CltrAltDel: 9:56am On Jul 12, 2017
attackgat:

I read it all and nowhere was Donald Trump mentioned. This is all about a visit to the white house which you Nigerians have turned into meeting Trump

We Nigerians ......are Igbos now Nigerians
https://www.naij.com/1099535-ipob-reveals-details-alleged-planned-visit-white-house-may-29.html
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Obamaofusa: 10:19am On Jul 12, 2017
Pls,leave IPOB alone...pls.
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Eportal123: 10:28am On Jul 12, 2017
Ermacc:
congratulations, you just showed the world a very clear evidence.

Your life is a piece of garbage!
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Urchman27(m): 10:29am On Jul 12, 2017
Afonja wil keep fellowing biafra until they sink in the red sea

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:
It may be possible to get approval to tour the White House but if anybody is showing you a list of people that will visit President Trump, they are just fraudsters.

This IPOB liars and their minions should really find better things to do.

SMH for this Yoruba Muslim
..... Permanent slave to the Fulani- Hausas

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by NOETHNICITY(m): 10:40am On Jul 12, 2017
I don't know why upon always have to lie
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by misspineapple(f): 11:41am On Jul 12, 2017
Well done Op..more IPOB nytmares to ur slip

1 Like

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by CltrAltDel: 11:47am On Jul 12, 2017
some Igbos are already opening thread claiming they never said Igbos are seeing TRUMP at the white house....kikikiki

https://www.nairaland.com/3916364/biafrans-listen-radio-biafra-latest#58376737

As for we Afonjaaaas, we have decided to sponsor this trip, please ignore anybody that is against this trip or comes out to say it is a lie, they are just unity beggers....infact just shout or call the person Afonjaaaa...... The sun must rise againgrin grin grin

Cc: maclatunji

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5636267_fbimg1499836091277_jpegcd4813f979f3312d42186260a3c46f36
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5456419_biafragrandtheft2_png6d6582ed314652dc506216093b7b7dae
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by brookz: 1:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
D Fool and his Miscreants are suppose to visit Tel Aviv not Washington DC to actualize dia Promised Land.

1 Share

Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:

You guys should get serious, the same way you told us Trump was going to bring Biafra. Trump is selling the Nigerian government arms and giving training to the armed forces.

You are really delusional.

Bros abeg what does this have to do with the visit
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by Nodogragra4me(m): 3:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
maclatunji:
Trump's White House will keep its guest book secret

The Trump administration will keep the records of who visits the White House secret, ending a practice started under the Obama administration of partially releasing visitor logs, a White House official said Friday.

Even though President Trump led chants of “drain the swamp” during the campaign and promised to protect government business from special interests, the decision makes it harder for the public to know who is influencing the president and his close advisors.

Keeping the visitor logs hidden from public view will protect the privacy of visitors and is meant to address security risks that may be posed if people are identified publicly as close to Trump, White House communications director Mike Dubke said Friday.

The public and the media will be able to file requests for the logs under the Freedom of Information Act, Dubke said. Such requests often require legal action that can delay the release of records for several years.

"Given the grave national security risks and privacy concerns of the hundreds of thousands of visitors annually, the White House Office will disclose Secret Service logs as outlined under the Freedom of Information Act, a position the Obama White House successfully defended in federal court,” Dubke said in a statement.

The Secret Service conducts background checks and keeps a list of all visitors to the 18-acre White House grounds.

The Obama administration voluntarily released some visitor records, but often omitted the names of visitors that Obama’s aides considered sensitive, such as candidates for judicial posts and personal contacts, including celebrities and some Obama campaign donors.

Source: http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-93053560/

cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Was the list released by the us government or the invited visitors ..... if the visitors determines that it helps their cause to make their visit an open affair then what is the concern of the secret service ..... I don't fancy Kanu one bit but let's just let him have his day if it is not injurious to our collective well being
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by kechywillz(m): 4:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Why the OP dey drink panadol for another man headache??
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Omofunaab2:
Bro, you shouldn't have done this.... Everybody knows them already to be involved in anything fake.. From fake embassies in 90 countries to fake biafran passports..

Na deir way
I thought you said you are not a tribalist how come this hmmmm to take a Yoruba Man serious is too dangerous so unstable tufiakwa
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by KINGOFTHEEAST: 4:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
CltrAltDel:
Op why now......I knew those Biafuros were going for a tour of the white house when I saw their list and post.....you should have waited till then but all the same 21st is around the corner
I will ensure we resurrect this thread and others and those biafuros shouting Afonja and insulting the op will be quoted so that they can come and Beat their chest here
My own be say I must not hear story say Trump was busy or Candy Stallworth dey purge....nothing must stop this meeting
grin grin grin grin grin
najoke I don't even prayer my enemy to have this type of your mumu sense so warped and useless
Re: Clear Evidence That The IPOB List Claiming To Visit Trump Is Fake by CltrAltDel: 5:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
KINGOFTHEEAST:
najoke I don't even prayer my enemy to have this type of your mumu sense so warped and useless
kikikikiki....Biko what have i done wrong o!.... i am lending my voice in support to Biafrans visit to the white house..if we no support una go shout Afonjaaaaaa.
21st July loading....2nd base abeg
grin grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/4137000_capture1_jpegb1ff00360a9015ca7795717777a84460

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Major Streets In Jos Flooded (Photos) / Ruga Ultimatum: We Will Hold Northern Governors Responsible – Ohanaeze / Sanwo-Olu Unveils 2021 Greater Lagos Fiesta, Tasks Lagosians On Suport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.