Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,666 members, 7,823,884 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP (38567 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech / Makarfi-led PDP Triggers Option B, Set To Fuse Into APDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by ChangetheChange: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Ali Modu Sheriff should be expelled from PDP with immediate effect

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by ChangetheChange: 12:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
grin grin grin

Ali Modu Sheriff should be expelled from PDP with immediate effect
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by OKorowanta: 12:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
so wetin don change since PDP and APC start to rule dis country?
animals undecided
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by EDDGgold: 12:54pm On Jul 12, 2017
Congratulations to Mr markafi..... bubu won't sleep dis night dat is if he is still alive.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by PHILipu1(m): 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Baba senator Adeleke still remains a senator cos d oda faction weren't against it
Everybody knows dat Apc wanna end pdp by using Sheriff
Take a look back at wen Ameachi said Pdp should accept d court ruling in favour of Sheriff
Isn't dat enof reason 4 u 2 know dat Apc wer behind all dis

Ipob people are funny,are you guys not leaving Nigeria again?

PDP chairman:Markafi (aboki)

PDP 2019 presidential candidate (aboki)

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by 0b100100111: 12:56pm On Jul 12, 2017

Sheriff we want!

Sheriff we know!

grin grin grin
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by GoodMuyis(m): 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
PDP or APDA

One will die eventually

Waiting for TonyeBarnanista Epistle of the falling
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by naijamafioso: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
Baawaa:
Sheriff or Markafi,PDP is a destiny killer party
If PDP is a killer party,what do we call APC? Murderer and Destroyer party i think.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by EDDGgold: 12:58pm On Jul 12, 2017
0b100100111:

Sheriff we want!

Sheriff we know!

grin grin grin
Afonja.... must u always support bad fellow?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by Victornezzar: 1:03pm On Jul 12, 2017
PHILipu1:

Ipob people are funny,are you guys not leaving Nigeria again?

PDP chairman:Markafi (aboki)

PDP 2019 presidential candidate (aboki)
Why do u reason like someone with no brain
Am i supporting pdp
Not all igbos are supporting Biafra
I am supporting Apda so get dat into ur head nd fvck out
desist from quoting me next time
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by Amah70: 1:04pm On Jul 12, 2017
malware:
WHO BROUGHT SHERIFF IN THE FIRST PLACE

The Buhari cabal brought in Sheriff's PDP

PDP of Sheriff was like another branch of APC.

Sheriff's PDP was meant to leave Nigeria as a one party APC controlled by Fulani/Hausa/Kanuri for so many decades to come.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by Bizibi(m): 1:05pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:
That is victory for democracy, may God bless BUHARI and APC government for making nigerians to have hope in the judiciary
mtcheeeew
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by Bizibi(m): 1:06pm On Jul 12, 2017
naijamafioso:

If PDP is a killer party,what do we call APC? Murderer and Destroyer party i think.
no!!,slow and steady killer
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:10pm On Jul 12, 2017
Good news
BMC Crew will commit suicide today

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by wyqay: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
victory for pdp
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by gozmok1(m): 1:17pm On Jul 12, 2017
Finestface:

I hope ur thunder protector is working ?

JESSSS THAT HAWUSA GUY IS SUFFERING FROM BRIAN FAILURE
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by ancientbanana: 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:
That is victory for democracy, may God bless BUHARI and APC government for making nigerians to have hope in the judiciary
self deception bad ooo
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by UbChapter(m): 1:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Anikulhapo:
As from today, I declare my support for PDP

PDP all the way.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by UbChapter(m): 1:23pm On Jul 12, 2017
Anikulhapo:
As from today, I declare my support for PDP

PDP all the way.
God punish APC

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by iamdynamite(m): 1:34pm On Jul 12, 2017
Amah70:
So fayose,ffk and mimiko are from apc right....i wonder how u people reason

The Buhari cabal brought in Sheriff's PDP

PDP of Sheriff was like another branch of APC.

Sheriff's PDP was meant to leave Nigeria as a one party APC controlled by Fulani/Hausa/Kanuri for so many decades to come.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by adem30: 1:35pm On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Baba senator Adeleke still remains a senator cos d oda faction weren't against it
Everybody knows dat Apc wanna end pdp by using Sheriff
Take a look back at wen Ameachi said Pdp should accept d court ruling in favour of Sheriff
Isn't dat enof reason 4 u 2 know dat Apc wer behind all dis

So why the same Sheriff still defeated APC candidate since you claimed APC is using him? Does that means Adeleke is still been sponsored by APC to defeat APC candidate?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by Victornezzar: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
adem30:

So why the same Sheriff still defeated APC candidate since you claimed APC is using him? Does that means Adeleke is still been sponsored by APC to defeat APC candidate?
Read my post again slowly 4 better understanding
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by tundexijim(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2017
Nukualofa:
shut up. Thunder locate you there

if it were the other way round, wont u say apc and buhari has a hand in the judgement.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by kokoboy4life(m): 1:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:

Which judiciary are you talking about , I hope not the same judiciary that have failed the commoners of this country, the judgement is not a victory for democracy but for the stakeholders in the politics business. Maybe you are one of them. It's sad we commoners are still same people shielding these politicians and given them courage to continue stealing from the public treasury.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by uridiwan(m): 1:50pm On Jul 12, 2017
Lilimax:
Nigeria is a comedy and the ruling party has nothing to offer. embarassed
They just want to use this one to distract us from the main fact which is :This Present Government is a Scam
embarassed embarassed
what can ever make you contented man?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by taurusmena1(m): 2:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
Please ASK am ooooh
PatriotTemidayo:

Are you drunk? angry
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by misspineapple(f): 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:
Shifting goal post..Mtcheew

Until u recieve a resounding thunderous strike of lightening..Rubbish

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by LazyNairalander(m): 2:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
yarimo:

wetin d bring this nonsense? We are talkin abt d living and nt d dead pls.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by LazyNairalander(m): 2:12pm On Jul 12, 2017
IHEJIRIKAisBOKO:
I read one Ipod miscreant write Ahmed Makarfi is greater than nnamdi kanu

must you make you stupidity a trademark?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by lexini: 2:13pm On Jul 12, 2017
Fayose keh?
Fayose is with Markafi o.
Fayose that said if Sheriff wins at the Supreme Court, he is leaving PDP.
Bros, get your facts right abeg

adem30:

Shame on Fayose, Wike and Mimiko that imposed Sheriff on you people

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode's Reacts To Supreme Court Ruling Upholding Makarfi-Led PDP by FrankFrenzy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2017
adem30:
You claimed APC is sponsoring Sherif , yet He defeated APC Candidate in Osun West byElection and all of you were rejoicing.

Now whats the fate of Adeleke now?

Hello sir

Mr Adeleke was a pdp flag bearer, as at that time, the law recognised Sherif led party exco, that the table has turned doesn't in any way disqualify him from the post he won at the polls afterall it was PDP that won and not Sherif. Not even Adeleke himself.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Igbos Stoned Awolowo In Aba — Adebanjo / Ararume's Daughter Weds In Abuja: David Mark, Amaechi, Dogara, Ngige, Attend / Man Beaten By Army Cadets For Complimenting A Female Cadet Recounts His Ordeal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.