Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,945 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. (1814 Views)

I Broke Up With My Double Dating Girlfriend / I Just Ended The Friendship With My Best Friend. I Feel Frustrated / Should I Tell My Friend I Caught The Girlfriend Cheating Or Mind My Business? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 12, 2017
feelgoodInc:

STFU

Did I insult you in the post?
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by feelgoodInc: 2:42pm On Jul 12, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Did I insult you in the post?
I was referring to something else
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by phintohlar(f): 2:43pm On Jul 12, 2017
CrescentMoon:

Fehintola, rewrite that moniker joor. Don't mind him o. Who no know say female declaring love on nairaland na joke? He dey tease u ni.
lol dnt mind d bro
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by phintohlar(f): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
Homeboiy:

can I send a pm
yeah
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by SmellingAnus(m): 2:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Rukkydelta:
What's the need for the pictures?
And I'm the only one that thinks this op is a liar?
you are not the only one dear... grin

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by agbonkamen(f): 4:22pm On Jul 12, 2017
Victornezzar:

Am a full blooded virgin
with those lips of yours? Fear God o grin
Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by Victornezzar: 6:36pm On Jul 12, 2017
agbonkamen:
with those lips of yours? Fear God o grin
lol I just kiss, romance nd do d rest
but not sex

1 Like

Re: How Can I Tell My Best Friend I Broke Up With His Kid Sister. by chachanga: 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2017
HannahHitler:
step 1. call him.
2 ask him for a guys night out
buy him beer and pepper soup.
give him a nice olosho
then lastly, tell him "guy me and your sis don break up o"

take the beating in good faith.

when dey discharge you from hospital come to this post and remove her pictures because it's gross misconduct.

then buy me 3 bottles of Goldberg.

If dey kill am, na you o

persin wey break Bro-Code in pieces like dis

na soldier koboko dem go take flog am!

1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

We GOT Married Against Our Parent Wish And Now.... / Help! I Am Very Shy But I Cannot Stop Thinking About Him / As A Virgin Don't Marry A Non-virgin !they Don't Make A Happy Home!A must Read?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.