Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex (6269 Views)

Why Badoo App Stopped Livestream Feature / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by feelgoodInc: 2:48pm On Jul 12, 2017
we all know Badoo is a sex hook up app, for ladies and guys, but my problem is that why do ladies download it and then don't want to hook up, I see on some ladies profile that they didn't come there to have sex, so why download it in the first place, why come into Badoo to block the serious girls who want to have fun?

I've enjoyed this app and had so many successes but I believe that most of the ladies coming into the hook up app are just blocking guys and other ladies luck and are not serious.
I want to know what you guys think is the solution to this.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by feelgoodInc: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2017
I need answers
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 12, 2017

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 12, 2017
Women on badoo got taste uncle ooo... undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Amarabae(f): 3:11pm On Jul 12, 2017
Must everything be all about sex?

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by intervention3(m): 3:20pm On Jul 12, 2017
how do u know those girls don't want sex?.. is it because of what they write on their profile?.. seem u don't know ladies love pretending.. scope them well and u will get what u want.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by ILoveChess: 3:49pm On Jul 12, 2017
Badoo is for meeting.new people, not for sex hook up, aldo that could come.in handy. Don't make a mistake of thinkin every girl there wants to have sex. Some are just bored

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by feelgoodInc: 3:59pm On Jul 12, 2017
Google hook up apps and Badoo comes up,
if they wanted to meet new people, why didn't they just stick with Facebook.
Badoo is a hook up app, girls shouldn't just come there to block market for others, I've seen people who declared on their profile they aren't here for sex so why are they in badok for God sake.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by feelgoodInc: 4:00pm On Jul 12, 2017
I believe Ladies should answer this? why bring up your boredom to badoo
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by feelgoodInc: 11:30pm On Jul 12, 2017
still need answers
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jul 12, 2017
I had the app once, but I did not know it was for sex. Thankfully I never met anyone on it.
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by feelgoodInc: 12:00am On Jul 13, 2017
why thankfully?
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Shiitposter: 12:36am On Jul 13, 2017
feelgoodInc:
still need answers

What else if not attention? they come to the site mostly known for hook-ups to look for "friends" lol

Like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc isn't enough.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by feelgoodInc: 11:28am On Sep 08, 2017
Shiitposter:

What else if not attention? they come to the site mostly known for hook-ups to look for "friends" lol

Like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc isn't enough.

this is true.
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Nobody: 11:30am On Sep 08, 2017
So badoo is now sex app? Op is ur head paining you? grin
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by jashar(f): 11:47am On Sep 08, 2017
so, your major concern in this life is to have sex?

you berra receive the life of Christ and start living a meaningful life.

Jesus loves you.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by ibkayee(f): 11:58am On Sep 08, 2017
It's used for hookups but officially it's a 'dating focused social network' and not necessarily for sex

If she isn't providing what you're looking then leave her and keep it pushing on to the next
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Thegamingorca(m): 12:09pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibkayee:
It's used for hookups but officially it's a 'dating focused social network' and not necessarily for sex

If she isn't providing what you're looking then leave her and keep it pushing on to the next

Omoh...u can catch atleast 5 fishes every day in badoo waters oh... nah olosho full dere
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by ibkayee(f): 12:17pm On Sep 08, 2017
Thegamingorca:

Omoh...u can catch atleast 5 fishes every day in badoo waters oh... nah olosho full dere
Not saying they aren't but it's not 'officially' a sex app
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Thegamingorca(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibkayee:

wink

Creme d la cremes full dere oh...

Well tatted up...There even more on instamessenger
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Nobody: 12:31pm On Sep 08, 2017
Amarabae:
sex is life
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by feelgoodInc: 1:39pm On Sep 08, 2017
ibkayee:

who told you,

it's a sex app officially.
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by NaeChris: 2:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
Who told you they don't want to have sex?
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Homeboiy: 3:46pm On Sep 08, 2017
Girls there charge money for sex
10 charged 10k per night
4 said the less they will collect is 5k
I run

wat annoys me is when a guy will be messaging me. for what?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:13pm On Sep 08, 2017
Amarabae:
yes o i just realise that lately,i lost my gf to a guy who knw what she realy want
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:15pm On Sep 08, 2017
jashar:
so, your major concern in this life is to have sex?

you berra receive the life of Christ and start living a meaningful life.

Jesus loves you.
pls this is a social platform nt a religious one .dnt spread gospel here
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by jashar(f): 4:19pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
pls this is a social platform nt a religious one .dnt spread gospel here

i will spread the Gospel everywhere.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

You don't have to be disturbed by it. if you don't like it, waka pass....

in the end, everyone would acknowledge that Jesus is Lord...
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Ahmedhussain3463: 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2017
jashar:

i will spread the Gospel everywhere.

undecided undecided undecided undecided

You don't have to be disturbed by it. if you don't like it, waka pass....

in the end, everyone would acknowledge that Jesus is Lord...
ok madam God bless u nd jesus love u.are u ok wit my respond nw?
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by jashar(f): 4:42pm On Sep 08, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
ok madam. God bless you and Jesus loves you. Are you ok with my response now?

i'm ok with this response.

ciao....
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Jay542(m): 4:52pm On Sep 08, 2017
Beware of badoo. Scam po.
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2017
They want to have sex....but you didn't price well. 90% of them on Badoo are for sale. Question is, you get their money?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by walepackage(m): 6:12pm On Sep 08, 2017
@op,truly back then,badoo was just like any other social networks where you can meet;new friend,old friend and people living around you due to its location device techniques.Fortunately,some have abuse the "apps" to a "sexual meeting point" where you can see their price open just like shoping in an online shop.The bulk population of the users now are "oloshos,gays or y.boys"

(1) (2) (Reply)

My 15 Year Old Daughter Is Practicing Lesbianism, What Do I Do To Her? / / My True Experience With 2 Yoruba Girls. What Do They Really Want?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.