Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,297 members, 7,860,728 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 03:01 PM

Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex (6352 Views)

Why Badoo App Stopped Livestream Feature / Naira Marley: 'Dolapo Badmus Wants To Have Sex With Me But She Is Really Ugly' / I Dont Want To Hurt My Jobless Boyfriend again for My Bestie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by feelgoodInc: 6:37pm On Sep 08, 2017
I've never seen anyone with price tag yet.
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 08, 2017
dey fantasied it alot wit d badoo app, and dat alone is more dan enough compare to d real deal.
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 08, 2017
Prettythicksmi:
So badoo is now sex app? Op is ur head paining you? grin
especially with the geolocation feature. No doubt it's for hook ups Everyday I receive mails like "3 gals waiting to chat with you in your area" from badoo

Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by MyNewJackeT: 12:45am On Sep 09, 2017
I believe Badoo should be a kind of passive income for all this Olosho's.

PASSIVE INCOME THINGS.
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by ElizaVeta(f): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2017
feelgoodInc:
I believe Ladies should answer this? why bring up your boredom to badoo
Why you come carry the matter for head??

Is it your app?

Besides badoo aint a sex app!
Re: Why Do Girls Download Badoo App But Dont Want To Have Sex by Dickyyy: 1:38am On Jan 27, 2021
intervention3:
how do u know those girls don't want sex?.. is it because of what they write on their profile?.. seem u don't know ladies love pretending.. scope them well and u will get what u want.
it's even those one that do it most
I met one and she was even naughtier than the obvious ones

(1) (2) (Reply)

Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) / Ladies Would You Marry A 'reformed Player'? / That Awkward Moment......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.