Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,915 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:21 PM

That Awkward Moment...... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / That Awkward Moment...... (6398 Views)

That Awkward Moment Bae Refuses To Allow U Put Just The Tips (18+) / That Awkward Moment, When You See Your Dad Bleeping Your Mum / That Awkward Moment When A man of GOD Tells You That He Is Not The One. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 1:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Wen ur Ex shows up at ur door step,wat wud u do??
a)Slap im
b)Hug im and say "oh av missed u."
c)Shout thief thief thief
d)Say helo and allow him in
e)others specify.
As 4 me i wud give im a dirty slap!
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by lirusehn(m): 1:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Harbosede02: Wen ur Ex shows up at ur door step,wat wud u do??
a)Slap im
e)others specify.
ur responz got me tickled bluesad . Why wud a guy run after girlz let alone beggin bak an EX?. Life sha

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
lirusehn: ur responz got me tickled bluesad . Why wud a guy run after girlz let alone beggin bak an EX?. Life sha
are u asking me dat??u aven't seen or heard abt sumfin lyk dat b4?
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Dygeasy(m): 1:41pm On Nov 16, 2013
Smh...
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 16, 2013
Dygeasy: Smh...
lemme knw wen u finish shaking ur head
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 2:03pm On Nov 16, 2013
Harbosede02: Gone are d days when i exchange words wif u!*ignores*
but sweetrat, you just did. grin

2 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Danhumprey: 2:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
I would say 'hello' and invite her in! Damn it! Life's too short to keep hating an 'ex'. angry

He or she is still a human being,and deserve an audience and even friendship with you.

3 Likes

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by lirusehn(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2013
Harbosede02: are u asking me dat??u aven't seen or heard abt sumfin lyk dat b4?
hearing 4 d ist tym
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
@op are u sure u would really slap him?I know u are someone with a good heart so u will definitely not slap him though u might get annoyed
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by 190: 3:09pm On Nov 16, 2013
smh . . .

Apart from Love, romance, sex, ex boyfriends . . . and parties what else do a typical Nigerian girl like this OP talk about

abeg make dem do call off the strike una matter don tire person sef undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
lirusehn: hearing 4 d ist tym
i hear u
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2013
leavestory: @op are u sure u would really slap him?I know u are someone with a good heart so u will definitely not slap him though u might get annoyed
hmmmmm,u sound lyk u knw me wella.
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by obayaya(m): 3:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
a)Slap im
e)others specify.

why will you slap him.. if it were me, slapping me means you still care and I'll probably fvck you before leaving..

option D is the ideal.. he wouldn't know what's on ya mind
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 16, 2013
Harbosede02: hmmmmm,u sound lyk u knw me wella.
not that I really know u but I just have that feeling u won't do such,but for u to say u would give him a hot slap shows how very mad u are at ur ex bf,that means ur break up with him was based on a bad situation right?
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Yahoo1(m): 3:49pm On Nov 16, 2013
sometimes when i see athread i dunnot like....i click REPLY..then type some insult words...buh hold myself,because,unlike some people i think for 10secs before sending.....!
Moral; if you think a thread is useless,just scroll down to the next....

@Topic...
hmmm....na option E...allow her in.

..though the way you wrote errthang....it sounds like you want the Ladies opinion only.
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 3:55pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yahoo1: sometimes when i see athread i dunnot like....i click REPLY..then type some insult words...buh hold myself,because,unlike some people i think for 10secs before sending.....!

@Topic...

..though the way you wrote errthang....it sounds like you want the Ladies opinion only.
no o,don't mind me,itz general,nt 4 d ladies only
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 16, 2013
leavestory: not that I really know u but I just have that feeling u won't do such,but for u to say u would give him a hot slap shows how very mad u are at ur ex bf,that means ur break up with him was based on a bad situation right?
trust me,u wudn't wana knw...fnx sha
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 16, 2013
[quote author=obayaya]

undecided,f*ck wu??shocked
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Sepp360(m): 4:07pm On Nov 16, 2013
Danhumprey: I would say 'hello' and invite her in! Damn it! Life's too short to keep hating an 'ex'. angry

He or she is still a human being,and deserve an audience and even friendship with you.
perfectly said!... Nice one!...
Buh wah if she broke up wif you cos you're broke, she needed money for a useless thing, then decided to "consequently" sleep with both your uncle and your best friend, and hasn't even asked for forgiveness, and doesn't even look like someone who has come for peace the day she came visiting...
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:11pm On Nov 16, 2013
Yahoo1: sometimes when i see athread i dunnot like....i click REPLY..then type some insult words...buh hold myself,because,unlike some people i think for 10secs before sending.....!

@Topic...

sensible post...

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 16, 2013
a)Slap im
e)others specify.

talk with her if she wants to talk... might be friends.. but even her would know im not happy with her and cnt date her nomore..
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 16, 2013
deejay_harry1:

talk with her if she wants to talk... might be friends.. but even her would know im not happy with her and cnt date her nomore..
if she pleads wif u nko??if she tells u she has cum bck 2 ha senses and wants u bck??
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 16, 2013
Harbosede02: if she pleads wif u nko??if she tells u she has cum bck 2 ha senses and wants u bck??

will gladly tell her i appreciate tho... but im also back to my senses... and watever made me date her before is gone, and she should go find somone who would make her happy , cox it defo cant be me..

all this depends on whatever made us break up tho..undecided
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 16, 2013
Harbosede02: if she pleads wif u nko??if she tells u she has cum bck 2 ha senses and wants u bck??
that is like going back to eat a vomit
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by dmcdad: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
190: smh . . .

Apart from Love, romance, sex, ex boyfriends . . . and parties what else do a typical Nigerian girl like this OP talk about

abeg make dem do call off the strike una matter don tire person sef undecided
Lol... 190 at it again
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 16, 2013
deejay_harry1:

will gladly tell her i appreciate tho... but im also back to my senses... and watever made me date her before is gone, and she should go find somone who would make her happy , cox it defo cant be me..

all this depends on whatever made us break up tho..undecided
i seeeeee
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
leavestory: that is like going back to eat a vomit
i don't fink so,aven't u heard of ex's getting bck 2gether??
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by dmcdad: 4:29pm On Nov 16, 2013
Sepp360: perfectly said!... Nice one!...
Buh wah if she broke up wif you cos you're broke, she needed money for a useless thing, then decided to "consequently" sleep with both your uncle and your best friend, and hasn't even asked for forgiveness, and doesn't even look like someone who has come for peace the day she came visiting...
O boy! This your question hard die! Haba!
Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 16, 2013
Harbosede02: i don't fink so,aven't u heard of ex's getting bck 2gether??
then at heart the person was never an ex,they just felt things were not working for both of them and they called it "quit"for them to get back together that means their heart is still together

1 Like

Re: That Awkward Moment...... by Yahoo1(m): 4:37pm On Nov 16, 2013
dmcdad:
Lol... 190 at it again
yup...that guy is funny.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: Watch Leaked Video Of Miss Anambra 2015 Having Sekz / "Yahoo Boys Will Die This Year" Marine World Lady Makes Shocking Confession / Plus-sized Lady Twerks Hard On A Man Until He Collapses From The Chair

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.