Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,760 members, 7,817,102 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters (34570 Views)

Buhari Opens Up On Cabal, Osinbajo, TY Danjuma, Nigeria Election / Buhari Speaks On Cabal Allegations By His Wife, Aisha (video) / Presidency: Northern Youths Declare War On Cabal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by tydi(m): 9:06am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

Mine is, Osibanjo said Buhari is in a high spirit, fine. If by chance something happens to Buhari and he never makes it back to Nigeria, then i will support any means to remove Osibanjo from there and never allow him ascend that throne as he lacks integrity and sincerity. Otherwise, let him ride on.

Woe unto him that he intentionallu kept telling us lies and later feels we should support him ascend the presidency against Cabals" wishes.

Oga what are you even saying

first rules of power : Never you outshine your master.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by dabossman(m): 9:07am On Jul 13, 2017
lonelydora:

Muslim and Christian Region. It worked in Kaduna by splitting into Southern and Northerner Kaduna. Ghaddafi was right

Ehen? So the Yoruba Muslims and the ones in Auchi, Edo state, and the likes of Asari Dokubo who is a Muslim will relocate to where?

1 Like

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by VanBommel(m): 9:08am On Jul 13, 2017
I hope modaft is reading this?
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by skedman(m): 9:09am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

Mine is, Osibanjo said Buhari is in a high spirit, fine. If by chance something happens to Buhari and he never makes it back to Nigeria, then i will support any means to remove Osibanjo from there and never allow him ascend that throne as he lacks integrity and sincerity. Otherwise, let him ride on.

I
Woe unto him that he intentionallu kept telling us lies and later feels we should support him ascend the presidency against Cabals" wishes.
outrightly immature talk
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by groomed: 9:10am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

As much as I understand your point, what would you have said if you were in his shoes considering the consequences?
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by morbeta(m): 9:10am On Jul 13, 2017
Igbo must leave the north it's a decoy; the real target is the impending Yoruba presidency- Now, let's explain it out.

The whole idea is to cause a civil crisis by chasing the Igbo's around in inner northern communities, this will then lure the military in, to carry out a coup, and end the Osinbajo nightmare.

The northerners have recently lost all their strategic allies (middle belt, Niger delta and Yoruba, due to their serial abuse) and Yoruba are poised to, and will constitutionally take Over from a sick and incapacitated Buhari.

They need a civil crisis to bring in the military and hold on to power, waste some time, before planning a fresh democratic process that will favour them yet again. A kind of reset button. This must be the reason behind the recent coup rumours, and in testing that water, they realized it will be unacceptable to the west, as military intervention is fading across the world. But if you throw in a law and order breakdown, it will be justified.

Remember, Nigeria military is an all northern affair presently.

If their plans succeed and there's a civil crisis via the "igbo must go crisis", they expect the international community to even plead with the military to step in and restore normalcy.

Make no mistake about it, the northerners can't threaten to scatter Nigeria, because they need the present state of things like oxygen. So, this is a clear classic decoy

Mine is to analyse.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by 2016v2017: 9:11am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by 2016v2017: 9:12am On Jul 13, 2017
groomed:
As much as I understand your point, what would you have said if you were in his shoes considering the consequences?
truth.truth is the symbol of a pastor

1 Like

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by precious1967(m): 9:16am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

if u wish osinbajo well, i wish u well ten times but if u wish evil i wish u five times of it.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by PedroJP(m): 9:19am On Jul 13, 2017
groomed:

Would have been better to even tell us that Buhari is getting better than telling us he is in a high spirit.

One in a high spirit can't even talk to his citizens. He waited this long enough just to come out and tell us that Buhari is in high spirit.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by guychidile: 9:27am On Jul 13, 2017
shebi we have constitution...,so! don't make noise
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by ransomeware: 9:29am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

Would have been better to even tell us that Buhari is getting better than telling us he is in a high spirit.

One in a high spirit can't even talk to his citizens. He waited this long enough just to come out and tell us that Buhari is in high spirit.
Brother, if you are in Osibanjo Shoe, related to the president, have an appointment given to you by the president, a beneficiary of the Npower programme, at least enjoy the manageable ongoing peace in Nigeria or even have a bread and tea every morning alive. I think you should use your head and pray for our ailing president. He did noting wrong. Man cannot be in control of his body even you as far as you have blood running inside you. Sowore the Sahara reporter also has a problem that will be exposed soon. Its just a matter of time. Save your typing and use your brain to better your family and stop wishing our good president dead. Biko!!!
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Zanders(m): 9:35am On Jul 13, 2017
vedaxcool:
Foolish lies designed to get cownu zombies hope up!

Thank You! The world have seen how foolish and stupid you are. We're now aware that you're a mad man, and needs an urgent attention. Don't worry, your case will soon be directed to IGBOBI PSYCHIATRIC HOME.
Atulu Awusa!
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by juman(m): 9:38am On Jul 13, 2017
Hiss
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Innogee: 9:39am On Jul 13, 2017
edoyad:

http://saharareporters.com/2017/07/11/concerned-military-officers-caution-acting-president-osinbajo-cabal%E2%80%99s-power-games

Few months ago, Nigerian forces and their alliance matched to Gambia.

Maybe, Nigeria may be the next but it would never affect the poor citizens.

There's no need to worry or fret about what the cabals are planning.

Nigeria is far bigger than that. This is not the 1963 or 1985 erra.

I would be happy if the cabals plans any coup cos this may lead to their complete end in this country.

They have enjoyed so much freedom and I think it's time to clean them out like GHANA did under President Rollins.

So relax and watch !!!
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Jabioro: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2017
Insightful info..
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by futurism: 9:42am On Jul 13, 2017
2016v2017:

truth.truth is the symbol of a pastor
You inject euphemism when the need arises.... it does not necessarily mean it is a lie.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by PedroJP(m): 9:43am On Jul 13, 2017
ransomeware:

Brother, if you are in Osibanjo Shoe, related to the president, have an appointment given to you by the president, a beneficiary of the Npower programme, at least enjoy the manageable ongoing peace in Nigeria or even have a bread and tea every morning alive. I think you should use your head and pray for our ailing president. He did noting wrong. Man cannot be in control of his body even you as far as you have blood running inside you. Sowore the Sahara reporter also has a problem that will be exposed soon. Its just a matter of time. Save your typing and use your brain to better your family and stop wishing our good president dead. Biko!!!

Oga but i didn't wish him dead. I only made a point regards to what Osibanjo said.

When one is in high spirit at least he should have made a public address or even snap pictures with his visitors but no everything is in secrecy.

About him being good and not doing anything wrong is left fot God to say. It seems you know enough, tell me more about his sickness.

I didn't mention Sowore, u did. Tell me his crimes pls. Are u a detective ?
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by kulrunsman79(m): 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
edoyad:
I just want to ask if the acting president has the powers the change the following:
* Chief of Army
* Chief of Airforce
* Chief of Navy
* I G police
* Chief of Defence
* NSA
* DG SSS
* DG DIA
* IG customs ?

Please take note, there's nothing like "IG customs"
Custom is headed by Comptroller General, meanwhile to question, YES the acting-president has the full right to do so because he has the full executive powers and backed by the constitution.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by futurism: 9:44am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

it was just euphemism and diplomacy bro. Telling you he is getting worse will throw the country into panic and chaos eruption. Whatever it takes, the North will not get that presidency no matter their plans and schemes.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by PedroJP(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2017
ransomeware:

It is as if you are against me typing. Btw, i wanna better my family till my last breath, thanks.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by omaguibu(m): 9:48am On Jul 13, 2017
Later they will say Jonathan was weak. He was weak but was able to tamed the power hungry men from the other side of the Country.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by miqos02(m): 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

do you understand the meaning of "diplomacy" in politics ?
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by vertueptime: 9:51am On Jul 13, 2017
Pure propganda
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by PedroJP(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2017
futurism:
it was just euphemism and diplomacy bro. Telling you he is getting worse will throw the country into panic and chaos eruption. Whatever it takes, the North will not get that presidency no matter their plans and schemes.

Not like i am against Osibanjo and his ways. That guy has saved us a lot from Buhari's own mistakes

Regards to the topic, mind u that it is not only Osibanjo that has info about the president and people who are against him and have info about the president can act with their info while Osibanjo hides the info he can use to gather support from the masses at least from South.

If chaos is the means the cabals will achieve their aim, do you think they will consider this thing you are considering ?

1 Like

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by itchie: 9:54am On Jul 13, 2017
vedaxcool:
Foolish lies designed to get cownu zombies hope up!

From Sahara reporters? Abeg who owns Sahara reporters?
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by Aragon: 9:56am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

A lot of people don't know what POWER is! If Buhari is too sick to continue OSIBANJO will take over and nothing will happen! We saw it happened before during Yaradua and Jonathan's time. All this noise making will die down. The era of Coup and all that is long gone! The world is not ready for that and no Military General can come to Rule Naija now. It just can't happen period
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by czaratwork: 9:57am On Jul 13, 2017
They were testing the waters when they declared Saraki the acting President in the senate the other day. They wanted to see the reaction of Nigerians. The person he called a mere commissioner is now his acting President.
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by PedroJP(m): 9:57am On Jul 13, 2017
miqos02:
do you understand the meaning of "diplomacy" in politics ?

he is a pastor. Diplomacy doesn't make you deprive yourself your interest. Let him leep being diplomatic while cabals execute their plans.

Masses understood that Goodluck wasn't in the know corner about Yardua's sickness then and supported him against cabals.

If it happens now with masses knowing fully well that Osibanjo knows all about Buhari and kept it away from the masses in a deceiptful manner, no one will support him when the time comes.

1 Like

Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by ransomeware: 9:58am On Jul 13, 2017
PedroJP:

Oga but i didn't wish him dead. I only made a point regards to what Osibanjo said.

When one is in high spirit at least he should have made a public address or even snap pictures with his visitors but no everything is in secrecy.

About him being good and not doing anything wrong is left fot God to say. It seems you know enough, tell me more about his sickness.

I didn't mention Sowore, u did. Tell me his crimes pls. Are u a detective ?
Check my signature
Re: Concerned Military Officers Caution Osinbajo On Cabal's Games - Sahara Reporters by MONITZ: 10:00am On Jul 13, 2017
seunmsg:
In as much as I don't believe any military government will succeed at this point in our national life, the acting president should be very vigilant. The plot may be to kill him using some junior military officers and then the top officers will step in to take control of the situation and then hand over power to Saraki being the most senior civilian authority. Whatever the case, any military coup at this point in time will definitely be the end of the country.

Ur head dey there jor, I ve always said that the North won't handover to Osibanjo, they will never allow this to happen, if they feel they ve been boxed into a corner, they may instigate a coup detat through which the VP would be by-passed ..They re just too hungry and desperate for power so much that they will do anything to get it and Osibanjo could even be arranged in a cross fire, the northerners re that desperate....

Moreover they see the Yorubas like a conquered people that they can always ride roughshod over, after all we saw very similar cases in the past where they treated them with utter disdain nd disrespect.. It will do the Yorubas a lot of good if they can stand up to the northerners once nd for all because their obsession with power is getting too irritating now as if they re the only ones eligible to rule..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Frank Mba Appointed As New Lagos Police Commissioner, Owohunwa For Ogun / Thieves Stole My N12Million Cash, Saraki Says - Premium Times / 'Fayemi Ole' - Ekiti APC Delegates Attack Minister, Kayode Fayemi (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.