Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos (22642 Views)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 13, 2017
the woman is pressed..why should someone do this
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 13, 2017
alexialin:
Its either shes pregnant or she has diabetes.

I disagree..it's called urinary incontinence..Infact it can be more than Urinary incontinence, itt can be that she has a distended bladder....if she took anti-histamines or have been taking thm, it can induce the user to feel pressed...thereare lots of reasons to feel pressed besides pregnancy or diabetes

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 13, 2017
I see nothing wrong in this. What kind of rubbish news is this undecided . So after uploading her pictures here, please tell me your profits from doing so? . An innocent lady needs to free the urine disturbing her in such a dead end traffic, all you could do was to take pictures and probably disgrace her online for doing no wrong undecided .

I tire for some people.

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by sevantex(m): 10:48pm On Jul 13, 2017
Hot piss no send who u be abeg, make una free her

the person who took those pics ought to be ashamed of him/herself, na man e go kuku be sef Lol

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by mikool007(m): 11:03pm On Jul 13, 2017
at least she didn't do it in the car
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Baddest69(m): 11:05pm On Jul 13, 2017
Yay!!! Our food yaff come
#grabsvaseline straight to bathroom

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 13, 2017
End time piss lipsrsealed
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by muller101(m): 11:10pm On Jul 13, 2017
Dirty pig
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by fourcraftmen: 12:31am On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by oglalasioux(m): 12:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Holuwadamilarey:
welcome to Africa

Where in Africa?
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 1:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Awwwh. embarassed.Y beign a man is cool grin i go just hold my thing covered well and freestyle d pressuring pee
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by michealhelly(m): 2:44am On Jul 14, 2017
frozen urine from car ac...air condition wahala
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by dingbang(m): 3:24am On Jul 14, 2017
If na man now, two police men will jump out from nowhere and arrest them
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Remii(m): 5:06am On Jul 14, 2017
Oluwapresley:
abi? make she come kill herself ni?

abi ooo, OP has never been caught in Lagos traffic with nature call before, it can be remove all sense of decorum, after who doesn't know wetin you carry under your cloth? lol
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by PDPGuy: 5:11am On Jul 14, 2017
And some guy will go down on her without asking her to take a shower first shocked
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by hausadreturn(m): 6:00am On Jul 14, 2017
SingleDad:
I see nothing wrong in this. What kind of rubbish news is this undecided . So after uploading her pictures here, please tell me your profits from doing so? . An innocent lady needs to free the urine disturbing her in such a dead end traffic, all you could do was to take pictures and probably disgrace her online for doing no wrong undecided .

I tire for some people.
so in essence, you're saying she did the right thing by pissing there?
Will you advice your wife to do same in a setting like that?
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 6:03am On Jul 14, 2017
She did the right thing... Nothing bad there...
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Noblethony(m): 6:15am On Jul 14, 2017
decatalyst:
Piss and shit are the things that can embrass you anywhere and anytime grin

Of recent konji dey threaten to take over cheesy.

The photographer is not even an expert...I am not convinced he/she can snap any moving object grin

You just made me fall of my bed....You are a clown.Konji na bastard
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Adeoba10(m): 7:01am On Jul 14, 2017
She can't hold it anymore....
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by chudyprince: 7:49am On Jul 14, 2017
Woman, there's no way you can't find a drop of shit there hence she squat to pee
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by chineduemmao: 8:59am On Jul 14, 2017
SingleDad:

I tire for some people.
thank God face no even show sef!
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by chineduemmao: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2017
hausadreturn:
so in essence, you're saying she did the right thing by pissing there?
Will you advice your wife to do same in a setting like that?
u wan mak she piss for her body! Wetin de worry u?
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 14, 2017
Craw-Craw Yansh

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by chineduemmao: 9:07am On Jul 14, 2017
Chinekee! NwaAmikpe you no dey here? Please my people don't take him serious when he finally drops, his head needs manual reseting...
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
Cool. She can't kill herself pls
Cool? Since when did Yansh Exposure become cool? What a horrid sight to behold
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 14, 2017
ceejayx:

Cool? Since when did Yansh Exposure become cool? What a horrid sight to behold
The act in itself. Wasn't referring to what u are referred to
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by galadima77(m): 10:46am On Jul 14, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
A video footage is trending on social media platforms - showing the moment a woman pulled down her underwear and urinated while stuck in traffic. After doing her thing, not minding where she was, she rolled up back her underwear and entered her car as if nothing happened.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/woman-pulls-underwear-urinates-traffic-photos.html

OP said "nothing happened". So I'm wondering; did anything actually happen or is she the cause of global warming or economic crises around the world?
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Olivers(m): 11:46am On Jul 14, 2017
Na Buhari cause am. E no go better for him.
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Abee79(m): 11:50am On Jul 14, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
OP,
Na ur pants?

Na ur urine?

Na ur public?
I wonder O!

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by AfricanApple(f): 12:28pm On Jul 14, 2017
I wonder what's the big deal Bout it. If she had urinated in the car, I guess that would have been better

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 14, 2017
Nma27:
The act in itself. Wasn't referring to what u are referred to
Okay,pray u don't be in such a situation.

Humility: The Lost Female Art / The Act Of Mis-talking / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance