Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos (22641 Views)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / Passengers Having Sex In Traffic In Benin Caught / Runs Girl Strips To Her Panties At The Gate Of Abuja Hotel To Disgrace Client (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Came: 12:44pm On Jul 14, 2017
Call of nature,who no go am answer am... Hmmmmmmm!!!! But person gots be careful for this camera age ooooo,if not person go just see him picture for internent just like that.. Hmmmmmm
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jul 14, 2017
hausadreturn:
so in essence, you're saying she did the right thing by pissing there?
Will you advice your wife to do same in a setting like that?

You don't deserve my reply. Please don't quote me again. undecided
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Noaril(m): 1:20pm On Jul 14, 2017
so some1 cannot come and urinate her urine in peace again?.. no b her urine?
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by moorevic(m): 1:30pm On Jul 14, 2017
So what!!! If it were to be a guy it will won't even be on the media. We need to show some discretion on what we say or upload.
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nickymezor(f): 2:50pm On Jul 14, 2017
Watz the big deal Mk una free her abeg... Who knows fr how long she had been holding it...Holding pee fr long aint even a good thing
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by GuntersChain(m): 3:17pm On Jul 14, 2017
involuntary action, she didn't bother to clean up.
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Mimiblizz(f): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2017
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by valinno(m): 4:05pm On Jul 14, 2017
hmmm
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
grinshe had ta go
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Marvelly10(m): 5:19pm On Jul 14, 2017
nawa 4 naija
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by agabaI23(m): 6:32pm On Jul 14, 2017
Olanrefront3355:
OP,
Na ur pants?

Na ur urine?

Na ur public?
I like! grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by franklingud(m): 9:42pm On Jul 14, 2017
Innocent woman wey urine don press tire. She cucuma relieved herself for traffic na em some mumu boy come dey snap am.

Guy u no get shame joor!

Iberibe!
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by hausadreturn(m): 7:33pm On Jul 16, 2017
SingleDad:

You don't deserve my reply. Please don't quote me again. undecided
Lol, b'cos u dont know what to say.
Once you heard wife, it became a problem.
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2017
hausadreturn:
Lol, b'cos u dont know what to say.
Once you heard wife, it became a problem.

grin no .
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by toastedbread: 8:39am On Jul 22, 2017
adajoe555:
This one na hot pee

that pee go spoil the tar o.
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Malissa1(f): 9:25am On Jul 01, 2018
You know we woman cannot hold urine for long time in our system...So I don't blame her

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Disappointed1(m): 9:50am On Jul 01, 2018
Malissa1:
You know we woman cannot hold urine for long time in our system...So I don't blame her

Hi I love your name, I'm sure you must be beautiful can we be friends kiss

1 Like

Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by AlphaMogul: 1:27am On Oct 14, 2021
PrettyCrystal:
A video footage is trending on social media platforms - showing the moment a woman pulled down her underwear and urinated while stuck in traffic. After doing her thing, not minding where she was, she rolled up back her underwear and entered her car as if nothing happened.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/woman-pulls-underwear-urinates-traffic-photos.html
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Emmanuel909090: 4:22am On Oct 14, 2021
If op has experienced being pressed he wont complain.

I see the op as foolish and a pervert.
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by Testimony1988(m): 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2021
Funny.
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by wealthtrak: 10:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
PrettyCrystal:
A video footage is trending on social media platforms - showing the moment a woman pulled down her underwear and urinated while stuck in traffic. After doing her thing, not minding where she was, she rolled up back her underwear and entered her car as if nothing happened.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/woman-pulls-underwear-urinates-traffic-photos.html
Lol.
Re: Woman Pulls Down Her Panties As She Urinates Publicly In Traffic. Photos by kayusely70(m): 10:33am On Jul 12, 2022
You cannot cheat nature! She had to do it!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Humility: The Lost Female Art / The Act Of Mis-talking / I Am Breaking Up With My Muslim Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.