Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,211 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:28 AM

Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time (41946 Views)

Funke Akindele Shares Photos Of Her Twins / Beyonce Pictured With Her Inlaws At Jayz's Niece's Birthday Party. / Funke Akindele Loses Her Twins Pregnancy - Stella Dimoko Korkus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by PenisCaP: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
This your id no be here o grin

U have a very dirty mind...
My id means PEN IS CAPTAIN grin

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by generationz(f): 10:15am On Jul 14, 2017
I hope they don't end up looking like their father

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Naughtytboy: 10:15am On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Like the boy's name
na Asewo u be,, i pity ur husband
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Nofuckgiven: 10:17am On Jul 14, 2017
Good one. But I heard there is a Beyonce Church where people worship Beyonce! In as much as we love their music it isn't wise for a Christian to idolize a human being like themselves. This kind of stuff make it more valid to say they are members of Illuminati. Also this competition she has with Kim kardashian is another eye opener.
Since Kim already has her daughter; North and her son,Beyonce decide to beat her to it by getting an IVF which most times result in twins. Modern technology has made it so easy to determine the sex and number of kids one can conceive.
Kids are now trophies to these celebrities no more a blessing from God. Anyways,wetin concern me?
God help us all! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Pearly255(f): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2017
I wish I could be one of 'em. I just wanna be reborn into that home.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Oyindidi(f): 10:18am On Jul 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

U have a very dirty mind...
My id means PEN IS CAPTAIN grin
Lol, na you talk am. I no get strength to talk this morning
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by yinkslinks(m): 10:20am On Jul 14, 2017
Amen
Guyman02:

The person wey do you this thing e no go better for am

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by DONFASZY(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Rubbish names
Drug dealers nick names
Non religious name
Celebrity sickness
Foolish parents
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by DONFASZY(m): 10:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Rubbish names
Drug dealers nick names
Non religious name
Foolish parents
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by dacovajnr: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a beautiful woman with Ugly urchins chipmunks.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by PenisCaP: 10:22am On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:

Hmm U NO GET STRENGHT THISS MORNING? .
ayam suspecting u... grin
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Oyindidi(f): 10:23am On Jul 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Hmm U NO GET STRENGHT THISS MORNING? .
ayam suspecting u... grin
Why?
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Sleyanya1(m): 10:24am On Jul 14, 2017
Why's her stomach looking so flat so early?

She's still so pretty and appealing to the eyes.

Plus her husband's latest album is Dope.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Mendelssohn(m): 10:25am On Jul 14, 2017
DamiKelvin:
They are so fine

How did you see their faces?
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by PenisCaP: 10:26am On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Why?

Why are u tired this morning
As if u danced shocki in d night. smiley
Oya confess!!!
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by addikt(m): 10:28am On Jul 14, 2017
TonyCizzy:
LOVELY TWINS FALL ON ME BABA GOD!!!

FALL ON YOU OR DROP UNDER YOU ??... tongue .
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by NothingDoMe: 10:28am On Jul 14, 2017
TonyCizzy:
LOVELY TWINS FALL ON ME BABA GOD!!!
Triplets fall on me!

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Oyindidi(f): 10:30am On Jul 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

Why are u tired this morning
As if u danced shocki in d night. smiley
Oya confess!!!
Night prayer
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Xmyno(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2017
Good to know
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by kingmekus(m): 10:32am On Jul 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Such a beautiful woman with Ugly urchins chipmunks.
you don dey mad oo
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by namkko99: 10:33am On Jul 14, 2017
ANOUNCEMENT!!!

If you live in Abuja Nigeria, and you want to learn computer programming/web development. contact-07038561877 ASAP
commencement date - 22nd july
time 10am
venue - GSS area 10 Garki
contact 07038561877 for more information
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by PenisCaP: 10:34am On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
Night prayer

" night vigil"...
That kind vigil is always top notch
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Oyindidi(f): 10:36am On Jul 14, 2017
PenisCaP:

" night vigil"...
That kind vigil is always top notch
I give up sad
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by PenisCaP: 10:37am On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:
I give up sad

Lol sorry dear.. dont giv up.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by belindar: 10:38am On Jul 14, 2017
The next thing now, Nigerians women will start copy how to take their own photo dis way. I give it one month for it to appear.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 14, 2017
Beyonce...The slayer of the world...

She has perfectly slayed every category she find her self...

She is now slaying the mothers category

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by jimb(m): 10:52am On Jul 14, 2017
Naughtytboy:
Just imagining how sweet her pussy would be,, God have mercy on me

shey her pussy abi? okro soup dey there.
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by jimb(m): 10:56am On Jul 14, 2017
Oyindidi:

I dont know what it means in my language but what means in ibo is 'okpuAmu' grin
Oyindidi:

I dont know what it means in my language but what means in ibo is 'okpuAmu'
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by columbus007(m): 10:57am On Jul 14, 2017
Illuminati family undecided
Re: Beyonce Pictured With Her Twins For The First Time by Saintmary(f): 10:58am On Jul 14, 2017
Nofuckgiven:
Good one. But I heard there is a Beyonce Church where people worship Beyonce! In as much as we love their music it isn't wise for a Christian to idolize a human being like themselves. This kind of stuff make it more valid to say they are members of Illuminati. Also this competition she has with Kim kardashian is another eye opener.
Since Kim already has her daughter; North and her son,Beyonce decide to beat her to it by getting an IVF which most times result in twins. Modern technology has made it so easy to determine the sex and number of kids one can conceive.
Kids are now trophies to these celebrities no more a blessing from God. Anyways,wetin concern me?
God help us all! undecided
That's a parody of holy Mary with the Holy child. This time with twins. It's really the end of age.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rosaline Meurer Advises Nigerians After Accusations Of Sleeping With Tonto Hubby / Rita Dominic Talks Marriage And Secret Of Her New Look / Annie Idibia Vs Tiwa Savage: Who Is Your Favorite Melanin Beauty? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.